The Tim Tracker #149 The 3 “C’s” according to Dim Cruises, concierge and Covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tim goes out at night on these missions to get more footage because he knows they did nothing all day because his lazy ass wife is a slug. He’s still a total weirdo with the characters.

Reactions: 26
Is this the only bathing suit she owns? If I was going on a cruise, I’d bring at least two. The top definitely does not fit her correctly.

F3C0DBA2-5E0B-4B32-A82B-8E4F442FDF34.jpeg

Also, just want to add that I am glad this cruise is not working out for them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
On the Stan Facebook page, someone asked where they think they will be going for the upcoming staycation and this comment made me lol:
11AF7367-962B-4214-A92B-E1CB686300B2.jpeg

I think the Stan’s are getting tired of defending the Bojans because a Stan posted this comment 4 hours ago and no one came at them to “stop watching then” or to “just leave this group already.”
B31334A1-80AB-4B64-AAC8-F4AD4DD9BACB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is this the only bathing suit she owns? If I was going on a cruise, I’d bring at least two. The top definitely does not fit her correctly.

View attachment 2514840

Also, just want to add that I am glad this cruise is not working out for them.
I could never wear such a revealing bathing suit top around little kids/baby. Babies and small children tend to grab and pull on your clothes when you hold them. That is a nip slip waiting to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just throwing this out there-

Could they have been worried about possibly being symptomatic/positive while trying to get off the ship in San Juan?

It sounds like SJ had stricter COVID rules in the past and they don't necessarily follow CDC rules (there are websites updated as of 10/2023, that say you have to have a negative pcr to enter the port at SJ only if not coming from the US -- can't see real specific info on ships coming from other countries that originated in the US though). Maybe they got gun shy about being tested, or noticed as ill, and then quarantined either in PR or in their suite back on the ship?

Jenn sleeping isn't unusual, but she has been surprisingly absent in a lot of clips from this day so now I wonder if she was actually feeling sick most of that day. 😏

Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Puerto Rico?
  • Anyone arriving to Puerto Rico that is showing symptoms or tested positive upon arrival will be required to self-quarantine for 10 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Puerto Rico?
  • Anyone arriving to Puerto Rico will be required to present negative PCR test results, no older than 1 day.
  • Arrivals from the US are exempt.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Could they have been worried about possibly being symptomatic/positive while trying to get off the ship in San Juan?

It sounds like SJ had stricter COVID rules in the past and they don't necessarily follow CDC rules (there are websites updated as of 10/2023, that say you have to have a negative pcr to enter the port at SJ only if not coming from the US -- can't see real specific info on ships coming from other countries that originated in the US though). Maybe they got gun shy about being tested, or noticed as ill, and then quarantined either in PR or in their suite back on the ship?

Jenn sleeping isn't unusual, but she has been surprisingly absent in a lot of clips from this day so now I wonder if she was actually feeling sick most of that day. 😏

• Anyone arriving to Puerto Rico that is showing symptoms or tested positive upon arrival will be required to self-quarantine for 10 days.
  • Anyone arriving to Puerto Rico will be required to present negative PCR test results, no older than 1 day.
For sure - this crossed my mind too. I feel like there's something illness-related happening behind the scenes. Why is it that with the previous cruise "vid", it supposedly took them hours after the ship had come into port to "figure out how to get off the ship" and "feed da baby"? Wouldn't be surprised if there was some continued projectile vomiting happening from more than just Buddy.

And Ginn has to have something going on that makes her unable to even watch a movie which requires no physical effort. It's not like she was busy being an independent woman and mingling and making friends and setting up future excursions with cuntcierge staff or spending quality family time with her in-laws and she's not the one dealing at all with Da Baby either, so seriously, what in the duck is the witch doing? She definitely wasn't using the massive suite table either to edit or post an update to the stans about why she'd stopped uploading at all.

• Haha
For sure - this crossed my mind too. I feel like there's something illness-related happening behind the scenes. Why is it that with the previous cruise "vid", it supposedly took them hours after the ship had come into port to "figure out how to get off the ship" and "feed da baby"? Wouldn't be surprised if there was some continued projectile vomiting happening from more than just Buddy.

And Ginn has to have something going on that makes her unable to even watch a movie which requires no physical effort. It's not like she was busy being an independent woman and mingling and making friends and setting up future excursions with cuntcierge staff or spending quality family time with her in-laws and she's not the one dealing at all with Da Baby either, so seriously, what in the duck is the witch doing? She definitely wasn't using the massive suite table either to edit or post an update to the stans about why she'd stopped uploading at all.
Man, if censors weren’t around “What in the duck is the witch doing?” Would be a GREAT thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I knew they liked the Disney bubble, but I always thought ppl were reaching when they said the trackers were uncomfortable with foreigners. Well I don’t think that anymore. They have avoided the locals in too many ports for it to be coincidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I don’t think they are that smart or concerned about anybody but themselves to worry about any of that.

Reactions: 15
I knew they liked the Disney bubble, but I always thought ppl were reaching when they said the trackers were uncomfortable with foreigners. Well I don’t think that anymore. They have avoided the locals in too many ports for it to be coincidence.
They'll drive to Winter Garden to eat Mexican food at Chuy's ("tHe ChIpS hErE aRe aMazIng!" -Ginn with her mouth full), but then they go climb (with great difficulty) inflatable dirty floating obstacle courses when actually in Mexico and then have bleeping burgers at the 'safe' food court (but Dim wants us to think he'd actually dare to try food from street vendors).

It takes them 6 hours to figure out the taxi and atm situation, meanwhile Dimmy points out the statue of some politician (and then says his last name incorrectly) who "saved" the inhabitants of St Marteeeeeen by introducing tourism and then ruling for 40 years. 🙄

I think even they know that their virtue-signaling bullshit stinks to high hell around POC who aren't mutually using them (like DeezNuts in Nassau who they keep finding reasons to not see anyway).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think they are that smart or concerned about anybody but themselves to worry about any of that.
The point of them worrying about this isn't about being concerned for everyone else, it is about being stranded somewhere or being quarantined in their 30K suite for 4 days and only worrying about themselves and how it would ruin their trip.

It actually is the reverse of being smart, also. I don't necessarily think they have to test or that anyone would notice, but I can see Tim thinking he knows something and is smart because he read some post somewhere or found a random website. Also Jenn doesn't have her regular travel docs with her, so that might have already concerned them as they talked about before the trip. (Maybe getting off the ship in St Maarten was a pain because she was all worked up about her documentation or couldn't bleeping find it. 😂)

Reactions: 10
Gif recap:
Dim's cruise footage

Jenn on Twitter/X
giphy.gif

OG Buddy acting like his mama
giphy.gif

Big Buddy
giphy.gif

Dim's Momma and the Rest of Us
giphy.gif

Being set financially for life
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
They could’ve spent more time at the beach at the first stop but wanted back on the ship for lunch. Not because it was all aboard. So dumb.
Then don’t do anything in PR.
Didn’t Jenn and Tim not talk to his parents until the kids were born? Maybe Jenn and his parents still don’t get along especially his mom because she sees how bad of a mom Jenn is handing them off to Nannie’s

The point of them worrying about this isn't about being concerned for everyone else, it is about being stranded somewhere or being quarantined in their 30K suite for 4 days and only worrying about themselves and how it would ruin their trip.

It actually is the reverse of being smart, also. I don't necessarily think they have to test or that anyone would notice, but I can see Tim thinking he knows something and is smart because he read some post somewhere or found a random website. Also Jenn doesn't have her regular travel docs with her, so that might have already concerned them as they talked about before the trip. (Maybe getting off the ship in St Maarten was a pain because she was all worked up about her documentation or couldn't bleeping find it. 😂)
I could see that. I think they were traumatized by the offwhites asking them to buy a chair at the beach and knew it would be much worse with the Mexicans in Puerto Rico 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.