Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bakerbetty

VIP Member
I used to have a theory that anyone can reach a status of looking physically acceptable if they have enough money for the most part but Jenn completely ruins that theory. Honestly, her gluttony, hubris, and general apathy makes her a hideous individual. A bag would likely be her best option at this point. I don' t think any decent stylist is going to want to deal with her. The bangs are terrible. Girl needs some sort of layers and needs to have that color worked out. The wash out color is terrible, but I think it looks better than the Chucky red. I actually liked the red she had during OG's pregnancy on her but I hate this new red. I hate the Jaime Lynn Spears skunk color blonde she wore before the red too. She needs to find something that's low maintenance and actually follow her stylist directions-you know she won't. She also needs some help when it comes to her makeup and those brows. If she's as rich as she says she is she could easily set up a consultation at Nordstrom or wherever get them to help her with some looks and tell her what products to buy. Doubt she'd even do that though. Same with clothes. If the Bojos are that wealthy a personal shopper could be hired or she could even use one of those services like Stitch Fix or whatever. She also could likely hire a dietician to help her plan meals and a personal trainer to help her exercise to lose weight but does she do this...nope. Just sign me up for that 60th cruise, Johnny. Got to get to Pearl class so we can be ultra cuntciere since we are no longer important via media list.
They both tried Stitch Fix a while back - before kids when Stitch Fix was kind of new.

Reactions: 5

Galorious

VIP Member
When was this?
oh a good few years ago now. She posted in the comments of a few of his posts accusing him of being a pea dough file. She said it would all come out, that it was being investigated. She seemed obsessed. I can't recall if it was the same person that said on GG that she knew them, her father helped them out with a legal thing and they ghosted her or something similar. Must have been after I started hating them so after 2016.

• Wow

Itsatoe

Well I did some quick Internet sleuthing and found out Adam’s height is somewhere around 5’8 to 5’12. In the Celebration pic, Tim looks slightly shorter or about the same height as Adam. Yep Tim is definitely 6’2!
1000000077.png

Adam said in his last video he was 6'3"

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Omg Holy Covidy and his “we’ve had so many aMaZiNg experiences together”. Uh, you’ve eaten with them at Epcot and then you took a cruise where you took a tour of Jamaica in a van with Buddy and Stanny Lean and then your wife got quarantined for half the trip with covid….but go on. I guess getting to store your Guinness in their full-sized fridge in their suite might make one feel lucky. And they’re so kind, the $300 lamp you gifted them is always lopsided or facing the wall.
So weird the ass kissing. What for?

Reactions: 4

TawdryT

VIP Member
there was a woman on Instagram that accused him of very bad, horrible things. I think she was batshit crazy but you never know.
:eek:No sir! That's a serious grenade to just lob like that on social media. Makes me think it's just a shock thing, but still, woah.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Quoting myself because who the hell goes on a "lunch date" anyway in the middle of a bullshit "family vacation"? Who leaves their baby in an RV with their millionth nanny of the year to go shop and stuff their faces together and be attention whores on a live stream eating food off the ground while dilly-dallying and being late in picking up their other child and dragging him back to the RV to continue this charade of a "family vacation" + nanny servant instead of taking him home and letting him decompress?

Ginn will seriously do anything she can to avoid her own children unless it's to use them as props in pictures and "vids".

Wasn't their super fabulous cluttered outdoor kitchen also supposed to have a firepit anyway? They could just camp out there and make smores and use the stupid fire-hazard BBQ to burn some hutdogs. Buddy can just brush his teeth in the outdoor kitchen sink instead of the indoor kitchen sink. Soon enough they'll complain it's "too cold" to use their outdoor kitchen and pool.

Oh wait, Ginn needs to get her golf cart fix in.
Bet she gets one for Christmas (what were they, $12 grand?)

Last edited: