Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forest

VIP Member
They’ll be back. They’re absolutely not set for life. Not in the slightest. 🍿

I’ve been expecting some sort of paid subscription for a while, but I don’t think it’s gonna happen. That would be more work for Jenn. And paid subs aren’t going to be happy when you disappear for a month.

Reactions: 23

Galorious

VIP Member
Maybe Tim has finally had enough and left her. Wonder how they'd handle that one? Who'd get custody of the camera? The stands would go all Lord of the Flies in the FB Group. I'd resubscribe to the channel to ensure I didn't miss the drama 😅

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
That's so messed up. The post was removed because it's completely not appropriate to manipulate photos of other people's children and people called her out on it. So, sure, just keep sending it people. That sounds like a great idea. People are stupid.
I reported it to the admins. The person who originally made it even said that her post was taken down “for some reason” but she’s out there sharing it with Stan’s who want it for whatever reason.
We already know this, but this right here is a reason people need to keep their kids off the internet.

• Angry

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t be a fun family trip without the Trackers shoving a camera in Jackson’s sad face to make a huge spectacle about him being sad. “Buddy!! Are you sad we are leaving!!?l
I can actually see the emotional damage they are causing him.
IMG_7628.jpeg

---
“I feel bad for the plumbers on this cruise ship buddy!”-Tim
IMG_7629.jpeg

---
Jenn administering her finest restraint hold on Buddy as he can be heard saying “no no no”
IMG_7630.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

whosenose

them discussing j$'s behavior in front of him is so damaging. he can hear. he can understand. that poor kid.

• Sad
  • Angry

PoorKid

VIP Member
What an awkward time at the tea party. It's like when you make group plans and the cornerstone friend doesn't come.

Jackson could give fuck all about the party or the princesses. He's just not of that pursuasion. Jenn, you tried twice and you got two boys. Accept it and move on!
She should try making a friend. Or building the relationship with her MIL. Then she might have someone more appropriate to take to tea.

• Wow
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
It's like she popped a massive vid-zit and now the vids are exploding like infected pus everywhere.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
At the very beginning, when they are doing the intro, Jenn doesn’t even know what type of cruise they are doing! She asks Tim, “and we are doing an Eastern Caribbean cruise?” It wasn’t a statement. She cocked her head to the side and looked at Tim when she asked.
She was soooo excited to do this cruise but she doesn’t even know where the fuck the cruise is going? I can’t with her.
The idiot act has gone on too long and now she has a child who is old enough to pick up on it and start to copy.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
The biggest problem with giving daily Hot Wheels for good behavior is that there will be guaranteed bad behavior when Hot Wheels (or some other token) are not given. J$ will never learn that good behavior is just expected and you don’t always get a prize for it.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Someone in the stan group is asking where Tim got his Halloween button down shirt. The answers are hilarious as none have to do with the actual shirt. And Marie, you're being salty! Please come over here to Tattle and play. You know you'd love posting here.

Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 9.40.37 AM.png

Wait, what? What did I miss?
They are driving to the grocery store or lunch or the farmers market and Jenn pans back to J$ sitting in the back and he is pinching his thigh, repeatedly. It looked to me like a soothing mechanism. He's doing it with one hand at first and at some point he switches to the other hand/leg. You can tell by the movement of his arm, you can't see his fingers when he switches to the other leg.

Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 9.47.41 AM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Bitching about not planning an excursion and Dim being grumpy...you know, maybe you should've learned to book an excursion the last 5000 times you forgot to.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think OGB has meltdown and they are terrified he will do it in public or ruin their filming so they give him everything he wants and try to control him every second.

I also think Tim is the primary parent and Jen has zero control over OGB so she is trying to shower him in “fun special mommy time” to get him to have any interest in her.

I would also guess OGB knows the fastest way to get instant attention is to go after Big Baby. He is also probably very sensitive to BB crying.

as far as being in the spectrum, think of typical toddler/pre-school behavior and then ask yourself how many times we have seen OGB ask his parent to look at him or what he is doing or turn towards them to reach for a hug or to be picked up for comfort. They are shitty parents but that is a natural instinct whether the parents respond appropriately or not.
He definitely has a bunch of on the spectrum tendencies. And again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Sometimes when Tim and Jenn or even other people are asking him questions and he just has that blank stare on his face. Is that really just because he's watched his parents talk to the camera his entire life? They ask questions to the camera all the time and nobody answers. Does he think that's what you are supposed to do? Or it is something more? He's clearly overwhelmed when both of his parents rapid fire questions at him, especially when he is focused on something else and they don't even give him the opportunity to answer. Like how we saw with the tea set, sitting on the floor of the room. He was very focused on figuring out what was in the set. Tim and Jenn were both simultaneously asking different questions while Jenn was shoving a crown on his head or a fuzzy cape around his neck. That would make most adults overwhelmed.

I also think the Hot Wheels thing, knowing every make and model of all 200+ Hot Wheels in his collection is something above and beyond what a typical almost 4 year old would focus on. I admit, I do think it's cute, it's clearly his passion, but it's how you see them portray people with autism on TV. I'm specifically thinking about the kid in Atypical with the penguins, but there are other examples.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
The first thing they do in this home vlog is stuff their faces with half a dozen donuts.

Jenn then laments that it’s hard coming home from a cruise because on the cruise, they eat 24/7 (we know) and now that they are home, their bodies still want them to eat how they did on the cruise (lol ok). Tim then admits that they have been home from the cruise going on two weeks now and have been eating non stop.

• Wow
  • Haha

notasponsor

Chatty Member
There are two adults. They could have easily used two strollers instead of squeezing J$ into the undercarriage of the stroller. He’s clearly too big for it. There are also other double strollers they could buy that would actually fit both boys safely. They’ll spend 30k on a repetitive cruise but won’t spend a few hundred on a better stroller for their children.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

quietcandy

VIP Member
I'm swamped with work this week (a phrase Jenn has never uttered), so someone who has watched the video please get the bingo card started!
1697046305620.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22