The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back and forth with an idiot defending them on taking the cruise because they were hoping it will help Oliver sleep. WTF?????
Has anyone on here or their FB blog, I wonder, ever had a pediatrician suggest “take your baby on an expensive cruise” to settle the child’s medical issues? LOL😖

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's been one week without a new video... she really just said... nope.. not till October

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Circling back to the NICU bill for Oliver.
Did anyone guesstimate the possible $$$?

Just asking cause my daughter got the ambulance and ER bills from when she passed out on the job.

Thank goodness she doesn’t have to pay the combined $9K charges! Her company does.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Circling back to the NICU bill for Oliver.
Did anyone guesstimate the possible $$$?

Just asking cause my daughter got the ambulance and ER bills from when she passed out on the job.

Thank goodness she doesn’t have to pay the combined $9K charges! Her company does.
It really depends on their health insurance and I wouldn't even attempt to guess at what they have. I just looked quickly at my insurance and I know I have really, really good insurance, so the chances of them having similar coverage are slim to none.

My maternity care is covered at 100%. I would pay absolutely nothing to have a child, beyond my monthly premiums. From there, my plan has 90% coverage for in network hospital stays. In network doctors for inpatient stays are covered at 100% for my plan. I also have yearly $1500 out of pocket max. So for me, if I just had a baby and that baby had a hospital stay. The most that I would have to pay is $1500, provided that I used an in network facility and in network doctors.

But again, I know that I have really, really good insurance. Another reason why I am not at all jealous of the Bojos. Not at all. Not even a little bit.

Reactions: 13
Pulled something in my leg and being forced to relax until the shooting pain stops. So I let the woo Aulani videos play. I’m on the 2nd one and so far I haven’t see him do anything at the actual resort. He’s taking a rental car and going to cultural places. How many times have the bozos gone there and not left the Disney bubble? I’ve lost track. Not really a fan and haven’t consistently watched him in a while, but it’s nice to see these places even if they are just tourist traps. Especially since he’s doing a better job of showing Hawaii than the fomo family.
I’m actually really enjoying the Woo’s Hawaii vidoes! And I love that it’s just him and his mom. My oldest son in college studying engineering but a couple years ago, he surprised with with my very first cruise. It was on Carnival and we had a blast! I could see him taking his dear ole mama to Hawaii some day but he just LoL’d when I told him 🤣

Just glancing at social blade, it looks like after they took the time off in March for BO, their views never quite went back to what they were before that time off. I bet you the same thing is going to happen. Some stans maybe get away from their addiction and learn to live without them. What I can't understand is that according to SB their catelogue vlogs get around 1 million views a month? That seems high.
They used to pop up in my algorithm a lot but that was years ago.

Reactions: 11
September stats:

Total views: 2,513,170 (per social bade)
New video count: 12
Views on new videos (rounded): 1,288,000
Percentage of views from new videos: 51%

Pretty low new video count and basically a week with no new videos so it makes sense their older videos are getting a higher percentage of views. Older could just be videos they put out in August, it could be videos from 10 years ago we have no way to tell that.

Reactions: 9
September stats:

Total views: 2,513,170 (per social bade)
New video count: 12
Views on new videos (rounded): 1,288,000
Percentage of views from new videos: 51%

Pretty low new video count and basically a week with no new videos so it makes sense their older videos are getting a higher percentage of views. Older could just be videos they put out in August, it could be videos from 10 years ago we have no way to tell that.
But that's what I mean, over 1 million for older vlogs seems high. I just don't think that's accurate

Reactions: 10
Hey Timmy. I will gladly be your editor extraordinaire. I don’t know a thing about editing but I am a hard worker, happy to put in the hours, and don’t require a driver, a nanny, don’t care to watch any of the RH shows, or Starbucks runs daily. What do you think? Sound like a good choice or are you happy circling the drain.
blink twice on the next live if you are interested.

im going with a live on Monday. Nanny Rose will be back(that is if she survived the cruise), and J$ will be in school. (Unless he is still sad to be home)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"You guyzzzzz, Da Baby is projectile vomiting AND got covid! Just him though, the rest of us had faint lines so we're fine! We had him isolate for half the trip in a steerage cabin with Nanny Rosé! She didn't have covid, but sacrifices must be made! Ugh, now we have to go back to no sleeping and we're the only parents in the world who have ever had to deal with a miserable baby [who is miserable because of us]!"

Caught some Tracker Stans in the ATW comment section 🤪View attachment 2485788
Not me trying to figure out what 'b_____' was, because normal people don't censor butt. But leslie reynolds is right, I also could never do what ATW or the Bojos do, because I have self-respect, morals, intelligence, actual skills, creativity, etc.

Reactions: 21
Pretty sure the censored word is balls. He clearly didn't work his butt off but his balls have been missing quite awhile.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Timmy takeout is moving to Orlando. Between him, Mammoth Club and PMM, TTT is going to be about done.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.