Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
But let's not forget the words of editor extraordinaire - OCTOBER WE WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL!!!!

maybe she meant October 2024 - October 2025 - LOL!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Pepperidge Farms remembers J4D's - sometimes it's better to say nothing then something that you have a hard time holding up to.
I seen a TikTok where the back of a Pepperidge Farm truck had that meme on the back of it.

Reactions: 7

Peasy

Doesn’t seem fair to the other parents, it implies they’re getting special dispensation. Also the school should be very careful, the tracker’s behaviour very often raises eyebrows at the least and might not reflect well with other parents and future parents. Do you have a school inspection body in the US like we have Ofsted here in the UK? They might have views on this too. But as you say, might just be a troll
We do. Each state has its own department, they do inspections (ours includes making sure sockets are covered or childsafe) and come out when there’s complaints. Each state also has different requirements. If it’s a private school that’s part of a brand (Kindercare, Goddard, etc.) they will also have corporate QA visits.

I know that the schools I’ve worked at they would have been in big trouble for talking about another child by name online.

shirl3

That always pan has a ceramic coating, which shouldn’t look…burnt off…It should be thrown out…that’s your key right there that you are cooking things on too high a temp. But I assume she’s cooking for speed and not for taste or maintaining her equipment.
This is how my mom always cooked when I was a kid, lol! Lots of gristle.

• Haha

bumpire

Chatty Member
Maybe the urban party they hosted has finally caught up with them so they’re not allowed to post

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
And yet they are attacking someone, actually calling her a liar, saying they do not have that. These people are batshit crazy. But, it's very interesting over there this morning but Mark is an absolute psycho.

But this, in particular, creeped me the fuck out. Someone took the photo from Twitter and made it so J$ and O$ were singing Careless Whisper. The song is playing and their little mouths are moving. Which, ok, I know is pretty harmless. But anyone could manipulate this photo to make those children say anything and then that's out on the internet forever. Wake up Trackers! Quit putting your kids out on the internet.
View attachment 2482285
I think this may have been deleted. Not sure if a mod deleted it or the OP but many of the comments were rightfully calling out the OP for making this.

Reactions: 6

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Today is a U.S. holiday and most schools are not in session so we may not get a video since Jackson is home all day.

The Trackers lying on the health questionnaire for the cruise is horrible but the die hard Stan’s will excuse it none the less.
Schools in their county were open today.

LMH0906

I wonder if anyone has requested a welfare check at their house. I hate to say it, or even think it, but Tim seems like a man
that could easily snap.

• Wow

Commandereddy

You guys mention, Adam the Woo's “walk and talks” & Carpetbagger sits in his car to give a life update. Has Dim ever done anything like this? I think the infamous walk on the wood bridge he & Din did talking about how they can’t have kids is all I really remember. Those types of videos are very easy to make. Just talk to the camera for 30 minutes about the future. No editing is required. Maybe since the trackers do live streams, that is their version of doing the same thing?

Also, you talking about electric cars, do they have one or two car chargers? The Volt/Bolt & Rivian should use the standard electric charger. The Tesla has I different type of connector, but you can get an adaptor. So, do they just have an adaptor or two chargers? I remember in the past month, him sitting in the Tesla showing the charger but didn’t know if they ever talked about having a second one.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Ginn says she only spray tans for cruises (didn't realize AMI counts as a cruise) and she messed up her spray tan as usual. And then traumatized everyone by showing off her chicken wing arms.
View attachment 2491773

The last thing I'd be concerned about is a fucking spray tan and shopping at Sephora if I had a child that was projectile vomiting all night and then I sent them off to school anyway.

Cats are notorious for barfing because of hairballs, and I still show more concern over my cats' barf than this bitch does about both of her young children projectile vomiting (at least she got barfed on by both of them as a bit of karma).
If Jenn got a spray tan, where is it? When I watched the video I was, like, Uh what tan?

• Haha
Today is one of those days I am happy not to see any of their entitled video bullshit.

after 17 months of warrior battle my best friend from college earned her wings. The only thing she wanted was to spend more time with her family and to start a foundation to raise money for scholarships for people to research emergency medicine which was her life passion. She did both of those things.

my heart is shattered for her husband, son, daughter, and mom. She was the only child of a single mom.
I am truly sorry for you and your friend's family. Sending love to you all.

• Heart

Commandereddy

I was thinking the nanny jumped ship because Dim is carting around the Halloween costume and Jenn is wearing the diaper bag and they normally use their nanny as a pack mule.
I would have thought they would have trashed the costume after using it. But I guess he can wear it over the next month. Got to get a lot of use out of Dim's hard work.

I like this theory maybe they did get demonetized over not using the sponsored tag for that deodorant ad in their last video.

But unfortunately checking source code of their main page it still says: "key":"is_monetization_enabled","value":"true"

And I refreshed the page for that video and got the "Includes paid promotion" tag on that latest video.
Maybe they went back and turned the “paid promotion” button on. Does anyone who watched the original release remember seeing the “paid promotion” label on the video?? That would be the telling factor.
#homemovies

hcslacs

VIP Member
I wonder if anyone has requested a welfare check at their house. I hate to say it, or even think it, but Tim seems like a man
that could easily snap.
Ha, I completely misread this. I know they've been spending money like crazy, but I didn't think they'd be so destitute already to request public assistance money.

• Haha

ERock11518

Today is one of those days I am happy not to see any of their entitled video bullshit.

after 17 months of warrior battle my best friend from college earned her wings. The only thing she wanted was to spend more time with her family and to start a foundation to raise money for scholarships for people to research emergency medicine which was her life passion. She did both of those things.

my heart is shattered for her husband, son, daughter, and mom. She was the only child of a single mom.
Im so sorry for your loss.

• Heart

JssLG317

VIP Member
In the time that they've cruised and laid around being unproductive, I've been recruited for a new job opportunity, made it through all 3 interview rounds and will probably know if I've been rejected or finally got an offer before Ginn's "October normal" begins.
---

Good luck! 🍀 I hope you get it!

• Heart

Regina Phelange

FYI you can write off any car that weighs over 6,000lbs as a business expense if you buy it under your business that explains the Riv and Tesla

• Sick

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I don’t think they can write off a lot of this cruise. A tax guy explained this a lot better than I ever could:

View attachment 2482114

Jenn has already said she’s mostly going to be sleeping on the cruise. What functional business purpose is that? Furthermore, in order to write off a business expense, it has to be considered ordinary and necessary (The IRS defines an "ordinary" expense as anything that is "common and accepted” to a specific trade or business. The IRS defines a "necessary" expense as anything that is "helpful and appropriate,” but not indispensable.)
This is a stretch but they could write it all off under section 181 rules for video production:

• Sick