Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A Stan just posted that they were on the cruise with them:
View attachment 2488971
---

There was a post on the Stan page late last week where someone was asking why they haven’t posted and most of the Stan’s went off on this person saying the usual “they don’t have to upload every day” “they deserve a vacation” “unsubscribe if you don’t like how often they post” “they don’t owe you anything.” Although, I did see a few Stan’s that were not defending the Trackers either.
Looks like the nanny du jour may not be with them. Why else would Dim be carrying the costume and Dejennerate carrying her non-virtue signaling backpack and DCL bag of shit?? You know if they had the nanny there, they wouldn’t be carrying anything. Just a thought.
#homemovies

Reactions: 7
This Lily Pulitzer sweater:
View attachment 2491714

Seems to have originally cost $138 I can’t find the cost on the actual Lily Pulitzer site because it’s out of stock but I bet she paid full price for it.
View attachment 2491715
The model looks cute and put together, Jenn does not. Tim was very complimentary saying he was a fan of the whole outfit but it looks like pajamas on Jenn, not a cute little running errands outfit.
She mentioned on the Live about getting stuff from the sunshine sale. which i on the actual Lilly site so she may have gotten it on sale there . That romper I think she got looks like it's sold out now too but I remember them having it a few weeks ago. I looked but I remember not finding really anything I wanted or needed that was on the sale.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
No passport needed for St Maarten?
Haven't been there but my experience with other small Caribbean islands is there is no passport control or customs when you get off the ship. I think they assume the ship has already screened people for any contraband and whatnot and they just want people onto their islands to spend their money and leave the same day. As others have said the passport is needed if you somehow miss the ship and have to fly back to the US or have a medical emergency large enough to need to be flown to the US.

I thought the government was pushing hard to require passports for cruises but apparently the cruise industry has kept the requirements at a copy of your birth certificate and valid government ID for US citizens. If you were say a foreigner staying in the US the issue would be when you got back off the ship and went through customs you might have an issue if your paperwork wasn't in order. Not saying their nanny is an illegal seems pretty unlikely.

The more plausible theory on why the nanny didn't go is they have had 1 or more nannies quit after going on expensive vacations with them so they have decided to stop taking them. Just a theory though maybe the nanny did in fact go we don't know for sure yet.

No need for a passport for that cruise. Just birth certificate and driver's license. Unless she isn't a US citizen....
Which is entirely possible. I wonder if maybe the trip to get an emergency passport wasn't just for Jenn. Though I sort of doubt they'd spend that much on a nanny. But it's the Trackers so....

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
The clock would have restarted if she updated her address when they moved to Sanford. Someone here found that her voter registration wasn't updated to the Lake Nona address, which means that her driver's license wasn't updated to the Lake Nona address. Her birthday is in November. They bought the Catalina house 11/1/13. So let's just say that Jenn did not go directly to the DMV and went after her birthday, December 2013 or January 2014. That license would have expired on her birthday in 2022 because you get the 8 years from your next birthday, so basically whatever number of months is a bonus to round out the year to your birthday. I have a similar thing with my license based on when we moved, when I went to the DMV and when my birthday is. My license is good for almost 9 years.
Your example means her license would expire later not sooner. Unless she never bothered to renew it when she turned 32. That I suppose is plausible given how clueless she is. "It just expired" being another JennBo lie.

2020planner

VIP Member
Definitely. I lived in a sorority house. There was always a puke bucket lying around and if you knew what you were doing, you'd put an inch or two of water in the bottom to make for an easy clean up. ;)

But J$ is not even 4 years old and puked all over the couch and his bed! You can't make a 3 year old responsible for that kind of clean up! Caitlyn's parents sucked more than Tim and Jenn.
I lived in a sorority house too and we didn't have one. 🤣

BTW, I'm a Zeta.

(aka ZTA aka Zeta Tau Alpha, if anyone wonders what that is)

• Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
Today is a U.S. holiday and most schools are not in session so we may not get a video since Jackson is home all day.
What holiday is it today? Orange and Seminole have school today. I'm watching kids walk to the bus.

Next week, they're off on Monday though for a teacher workday.

missmothman

Forgive me if I am remembering this incorrectly!

But didn't Jenn at one point (a long time ago) allege that she was "abused" by her father and/or grandfather? If so and something did in fact happen with her side of the family it will be interesting to see the sob story and monetization from it.

Moonlight666

Isn't oatmeal super filling? Like the whole point of it is so you don't need anything till later, usually when I have it for breakfast I can't have another thing till lunch

But then she's probably expanded her stomach with the non stop binging that it's like a land fill now
Yap. I had oatmeal this morning. It's almost 5pm here now and I am going to eat something in the next hour again.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Well, I do know my dental hygienist was telling me about how she knew this one retiree who essentially lived on cruise ships and only went to shore occasionally to go to the doctors office, etc. I could see Jenn totally loving that lifestyle except you know rather than being in her 70's and having no responsibilities she has two kids under four, a house, and three cars.
Are you sure they don’t have four cars?

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Interesting! Yep - must be the state or district.

I just looked up my cousin's school calendar in Ohio and she works today (she's a teacher), so they're not closed either.

Either way, schools are open here around the Trackers. :)
Very Interesting how it varies depending where you are from. My daughter attends high school in New Mexico and has the day off. Growing up, it was always a recognized school holiday.

Back to the Trackers though, it was completely unnecessary for them to even go on this cruise in the first place. It’s not liked they booked it years in advance. They only booked it due to Jenn’s FOMO and their obsession. With having Oliver winning the diaper dash.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Just got back from four days at WDW and a 7 day Bahamian cruise (not Disney).
So very glad that the Slacker schedule didn’t intersect with mine!

I was 27 pages behind, but no biggie.
I found the Slackers were just doing the same old crap regurgitated.
Exploitation of their children.
Umpteenth DCL Cruise in a Walt/Roy Disney Suite.
New Rivian SUV which makes three cars for the solo family driver, Tim.

Having had a suite with a huge balcony I can see how Jenn doesn’t want any other accommodations. Yet her DCL suites ran $30K+ for 7 nights.
Mine was $3,600.

I also came home with 5 medals and two trophies from playing trivia games.
I hope you had a great time! What ship were you on?