Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They’ve put out 3 of the 5, by my count. But the Jackson Storm costume had a lot of the same footage in two vlogs. I think they still have the Rivian and HHN/RIP to put out and there is zero excuse why those aren’t edited at this point.
Do we know if they have done the HHN/RIP tour yet? I really thought they had not. He went opening night (and didn't get to all of the houses) and then again some random late Sat. night to finish up the other houses and eat (I think bc I didn't watch the video, just based on what was said here). Were they spotted again? Or maybe they specifically said they had done it. I just don't remember seeing any stan pics or sightings of them.

Reactions: 5

airbusA330

VIP Member
I really expected a live show today. If she does not put a video out by the end of the day, there has to be something more than laziness going on. They've been home for 2, almost 3 days now.
“You guyyyys Spectrum/at&t (that’s what yall have down there right?) wasn’t working. Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha where is the nanny?”

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Today is one of those days I am happy not to see any of their entitled video bullshit.

after 17 months of warrior battle my best friend from college earned her wings. The only thing she wanted was to spend more time with her family and to start a foundation to raise money for scholarships for people to research emergency medicine which was her life passion. She did both of those things.

my heart is shattered for her husband, son, daughter, and mom. She was the only child of a single mom.
So sorry for your loss.

• Heart

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
I wonder if anyone has requested a welfare check at their house. I hate to say it, or even think it, but Tim seems like a man
that could easily snap.
Good idea. Even when someone had COVID in the house vids were being pushed out.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
If you are on a closed loop cruise, departing from the same US port, you do not need a passport. You can use your birth certificate and driver's license. However, if you end up getting stuck in a port, like the ship leaves without you, or if you have to be medically evacuated and fly home from there, you will need a passport to get back into the country. Which is why it's highly recommended that you travel on a cruise with a passport, but not necessary.
I haven't been on a cruise so thanks for the education.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
The license thing could be something dumb like a clerk messing up her original expiration date by a year. I can't find any evidence of the 8 year period being shorter anytime in the recent past.
Sorry. It is my birthday but 8 years from initial issue not from when I changed my address. Yes I’m in Florida.
Yeah I don't think changing address changes expiration date of a license. Doesn't work that way in my state either.

Today is one of those days I am happy not to see any of their entitled video bullshit.

after 17 months of warrior battle my best friend from college earned her wings. The only thing she wanted was to spend more time with her family and to start a foundation to raise money for scholarships for people to research emergency medicine which was her life passion. She did both of those things.

my heart is shattered for her husband, son, daughter, and mom. She was the only child of a single mom.
So very sorry for your loss.

• Heart

Dillon21

VIP Member
In FL the vehicle registration goes off the 1st person listed on the car (if it has joint between married people or parent/child as an example) birthday. Assuming that Tim has the cars registered in his name 1st or the only person listed. If he does look at his tags, it is pretty obvious when his birthday is as the sticker will have a 3 on it. Unless he also forgets when his tags and license expire. He should never forget when to renew his stuff.

When I lived in FL they used to MAIL you when your tags were due two months before as even for military (at least in 1995-1997 when I lived there) you had to get emission before they'd let you renew your tags. I am assuming if the DMV has gotten your email they email you the reminders. Either way, I am sure the DMV (well in MD they remind you via mail or email) if something is due or you have to tell them why you are giving up your license, but converting it to a State ID.

We all know the answer to this, did Jenn totally ignore her mail or email to let her know her license expired? I wonder if she ever converted it over to a REAL ID license. I converted mine over in 2019 and I think at that point in MD REAL ID was in place for at least 6 months. So Jenn would be probably one of the last people to convert over. That would mean she would have to bring her passport and other form of proof of who she is like her expired license and some form of mail that is just in her name if if one of the cars is in her name.

snazzynettyy48

New thread time

Reactions: 4

JssLG317

VIP Member
No need for a passport for that cruise. Just birth certificate and driver's license. Unless she isn't a US citizen....
Gotcha. Cruises aren’t on my bucket list so I’ve never looked into it. Certainly possible that she’s not a citizen.

DoreenP

Still no word from the Bojans, huh?

Maybe they did a back-to-back cruise and are still sailing. The Caribbean is full of islands just begging to not be toured and simply be looked at from an overpriced balcony.

Perhaps it was even doctor’s orders from O’s pediatrician to give him another week to help him with his reflux and sleep issues.

I personally hope they both caught norovirus and haven’t left the commode for days.
I can’t even wish the norovirus on them. I almost died…I think? It was coming from both ends! (Sorry…) lol

chitownzee

What month/year did they get married? I just checked mine and my expiration doesn’t line up for when I moved to Florida, like 3 years off. It does match getting a new one every 8 years from when I got married and changed my name. When I moved in 2018 the exp didn’t change, just have a replaced date on it now. So maybe getting married starts a new 8 year cycle.