Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gaga09

Keep it on tattle
It would be a real shame for someone to forward the video link to the school and ask them about their sickness policy….

Reactions: 8

FreckleFart90

My husband went to Europe. Got it. Brought it back and was positive 2 days after landing. I never got it. We both had the same vaccines same time. It’s not likely but it is possible to not get Covid if your partner has it.
---

She’s probably lying though 😂 and yes faint lines Ginny.

We live with my finances parents right now and I will say in the last 6-ish months her parents (who are older) and my partner all got Covid and I amazingly didn’t get it so it is entirely possible. Although I did fall onto the arm of a drill press during that time and it JACKED my shit up. I’m lucky I didn’t need to go to the ER. 😂

And right now I have a gastric viral infection? According to my doctor it’s going around like crazy and I’m MISERABLE, so be careful for that out there.

JssLG317

VIP Member
I feel like we need a football pool type thing with all of the possibilities. Be as creative as possible. 🤣

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The drivers license thing still bothers me. If she got it at 16 it shouldn't expire (for the 3rd time) until she turns 40. So why did it expire when she was 39?

I find no record of her graduating high school but I didn't dive that deep into it. She certainly never made the news papers for any sports or academic accomplishments.

Crazy theory: could she somehow be shaving just 6 months off her age? So she turned 40 back in May and her license expired then? There is no logical reason I can think of for a person changing their DOB by 6 months though. But this is Jenn Bojan we are talking about.
The clock would have restarted if she updated her address when they moved to Sanford. Someone here found that her voter registration wasn't updated to the Lake Nona address, which means that her driver's license wasn't updated to the Lake Nona address. Her birthday is in November. They bought the Catalina house 11/1/13. So let's just say that Jenn did not go directly to the DMV and went after her birthday, December 2013 or January 2014. That license would have expired on her birthday in 2022 because you get the 8 years from your next birthday, so basically whatever number of months is a bonus to round out the year to your birthday. I have a similar thing with my license based on when we moved, when I went to the DMV and when my birthday is. My license is good for almost 9 years.

NDW5332

Caitlyn right here is why the stans see Tim and Jenn as such amazing parents. :oops:

It's weird that Tim and Jenn cleaned up after J$? Does she expect a sick 3 year old to clean the couch cushions and his bed on his own while he was getting sick? It's weird for her to "here" that. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2493006
That right there was a rule in my college dormitory. If you or your date got sick cause you were drunk, you had to clean it up. But if you passed out, your roommates had to clean it up.

• Wow

Peasy

Do schools in america not have a policy on vomiting and diarrhoea etc? Over here your child needs to stay off for 48 hours if they throw up or have toilet problems. That’s gross they sent him in the next morning to pass all that around because they can’t be arsed to parent! (guarentee it wasn’t the fruit pouch)
They do, but it only works if parents are honest. Some don’t care and some hope they can drop off long enough to go into work for awhile, and some figure they have to pay either way so might as well try. Here it’s 24 hours after last incident of sick, or fever free 24 hours with no medication. I’ve worked in some places where the director didn’t care enough to enforce things though. 🙄

Bierman

Chatty Member
It’s Bojan math.

No, he even admitted the pouch wasn’t expired and neither were a bunch of other also refrigerated pouches but he threw out all of those as well.
I would bet they had the pouch sitting out in a hot car (they said they had originally brought it with them ) all day and that "might" have made the pouch bad. I say "might".

S. McQueen Light

If either of them had to enter rehab or a 12 step program of some sort for a shopping, drinking, or whatever addiction do you think they would try to hid it to maintain their whole “golly gee family facade“ or would exploit it for the views? I am kind of torn on this one. I guess they could keep it quiet and then after the fact share the story to get the best of both worlds. I would not be surprised if this is where things are headed.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Two things about Timmy I really like
1. He set a goal at the beginning of the year to learn how to drive and he accomplished this months ago....can't say the same for Gin.
2. He uses some type of editing feature to blur out the faces of those around him when he is in the parks....can't say the same for most other vloggers.
Yes, I really like those things too. He is also younger. He started his channel when he was 15 or 16 yrs old. He also has a stutter and social anxiety so he uses a lot of these videos to force himself to get out and interact with people.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I worked summer camp for 8 years & the only kid we let stay after she had barfed was one who got car sick pretty often. Kids need to be home after being sick. They just get worse & worse. The school should kick them out.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Hahaha! Nailed Influencer couples-
look up Justin Stager on Tik tok- I can’t post the link here for some reason.
The video on influencer couples is so the Trackers

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Now that I have had time to think about it, I am going to change my original opinion and say that that review is likely fake.
The reviewer said they did a tour of the school because someone they follow online sends their child there. A “hater” technically probably wouldn’t want to send their kid to school with the Bojans but…a Stan would not be smart enough to figure out the school. Most of them don’t have two brain cells to rub together (remember someone asked if the boys were full siblings).

Also, a “hater” is going to be the one to bring up the things they did in the review.

Unfortunately, it was probably someone here at Tattle that wrote that review.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Read what I wrote again. No other vlogger who films and edits has children. Even with a nanny, Tim is the sole caregiver of those children because his wife is absolutely useless. You are out of your fucking mind to compare me to a stan. Out of your fucking mind.
Yes I read that but read what I wrote as I am saying his day job is like anyone else's. Why compare only to other vloggers? He may have a useless wife but what about people who are single parents and also don't even have an nanny? It sounds like you are making excuses for him...that's what the stans do, that's what I said....I didn't call you a stan but merely stating don't make excuses like they do. Now I understand you taking offense to that but to swear at me like that was unnecessary because if you read carefully I am not being an ass to you....just saying don't make excuses for him. If he planned properly, 3 hours of filming and 5 hours of editing, an 8 hour day, just like everyone else.
And chill that was totally uncalled for. I don't think I have seen anyone swear at anyone directly here so I think that was ridiculous. Nobody even swore at that fake neighbor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

JssLG317

VIP Member
Today is one of those days I am happy not to see any of their entitled video bullshit.

after 17 months of warrior battle my best friend from college earned her wings. The only thing she wanted was to spend more time with her family and to start a foundation to raise money for scholarships for people to research emergency medicine which was her life passion. She did both of those things.

my heart is shattered for her husband, son, daughter, and mom. She was the only child of a single mom.
I’m very sorry for your loss 💐💛

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
Circling back to the NICU bill for Oliver.
Did anyone guesstimate the possible $$$?

Just asking cause my daughter got the ambulance and ER bills from when she passed out on the job.

Thank goodness she doesn’t have to pay the combined $9K charges! Her company does.

• Wow

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Today is one of those days I am happy not to see any of their entitled video bullshit.

after 17 months of warrior battle my best friend from college earned her wings. The only thing she wanted was to spend more time with her family and to start a foundation to raise money for scholarships for people to research emergency medicine which was her life passion. She did both of those things.

my heart is shattered for her husband, son, daughter, and mom. She was the only child of a single mom.
Sending you the biggest hug❤❤

• Heart

Bunnymum

Well, October 1st came and went. October is going to be different you guyzzzzzz. Same ole Trackers. I'm going to bet my left leg that getting J$ out of the house this morning and on time for school is going to be an absolute disaster. And J$ is going to be a special kind of chaos when he gets home this afternoon.

Before they had left, Jenn had mentioned she had 5 videos that haven't gone up yet. We've seen two. So, even if this was a super special actual vacation to create core memories and not a working vacation...the video for the Rivian, HHN RIP Tour and whatever the 3rd is, one of those should have gone up on Saturday, Sunday at the very least. I'm guessing the Trackers are the very last people to get off the ship, crying, holding on to the doorway begging to stay. But even in the worst case scenario, they were home by noon.

They really do suck. And they really don't give a fuck about keeping their views and growing the channel.

I'm not sure if you are from the US or not, but years and years ago, Pepperidge Farms had a commercial. They make bread and cookies...baked goods, sold in grocery stores. So the commercial was this old man, saying remember when baked goods were made with care and love (kind of thing), well Pepperidge Farms remembers. Meaning, they still bake their stuff the way they always have.

I believe it restarted as a meme with Family Guy? And it's just turned into a sarcastic way of say, we haven't forgotten how things used to be back in the day.
ah ok makes sense. I’m from the UK so had no idea. I just thought it might have been someone
Else they had been shitty too. Thank you.