Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlemuv

VIP Member
In the time that they've cruised and laid around being unproductive, I've been recruited for a new job opportunity, made it through all 3 interview rounds and will probably know if I've been rejected or finally got an offer before Ginn's "October normal" begins.
---
I have everything crossed for you 🤞🏻

Reactions: 6

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Carnival Mardi Gras
19 decks
Stayed on the 15th deck, with Lido being on the 16th. Easy peasy to get food, drink & ice cream to enjoy on our balcony that had a pool deck recliner, high back chair, chair and a table.
Nice! I haven’t been on Mardi Gras yet but it is on my list.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
No. She's 39. Her birthday is 11.24.83.

That is public record across multiple sites and is non-debatable.

I just did the math on mine and looked up Fla DL stuff.

Fla Driver's Handbook states validity for 6-8 years. No clue why there's a range.

I moved here in late 1998. Got my license early 1999.

1999 +6 years = 2005
2005 +6 =2011
2011+ 8= 2019 (my date of last issuance)
2019 +8 = 2027 (when my license currently expires; again, no clue why it switched between 6 and 8 years)

For Jenn, she could have got her license at the age of 17 (many kids don't get it right at 16)

1983 +17 = 2000

2000 + 6 = 2006
2006 + 8 = 2014
2014 + 8 = 2022

Means it expired in Nov 2022, on her birthday, and she's lying about how it JUST expired.
Ok that makes sense I couldn't find anything stating it was any shorter than 8 years but perhaps first license was shorter back then and records of that sort of change or hard to research or I am not using the right terms. Guess I will drop it for now and it is plausible last November expiration is "recent" to Jenn Tracker. What a POS!

CoolWhip

VIP Member
The drivers license thing still bothers me. If she got it at 16 it shouldn't expire (for the 3rd time) until she turns 40. So why did it expire when she was 39?

I find no record of her graduating high school but I didn't dive that deep into it. She certainly never made the news papers for any sports or academic accomplishments.

Crazy theory: could she somehow be shaving just 6 months off her age? So she turned 40 back in May and her license expired then? There is no logical reason I can think of for a person changing their DOB by 6 months though. But this is Jenn Bojan we are talking about.
If it helps, my license expires 8 years from issue

bumpire

Chatty Member
Not only did she have oatmeal and an English muffin, she added even more carbs with granola. And then add in some fruit. Carbs on top of carbs on top of carbs.
I can’t imagine eating breakfast let alone two of them! I’m tiny so I can barely stomach much more than a fruit peel and some fog from my fog machine.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
OMG. I just went to it. There's waaaay too much to screenshot. There's so much fighting, it's hilarious.

Though there's a few people on there holding their own against the deranged lunatic stans.

I'm thinking some of the mods are more on our side these days cuz some of that shit would have been long gone and deleted in times' past. And it looks like some of these arguments have been going on for hours now. 🤣
Please just few examples

Bunnymum

What does Pepperidge farm remembers mean? I’ve been reading on here since 2020 and see it pop up a lot.

• Haha

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Wouldn't J be back to school? So that leaves one child that both are struggling with looking after if there's no nanny, a child that isn't even walking yet an could easily be placed in a large play area
Does J's school have attendance requirements?

gaga09

I think was back when they all went to Disney springs and they had a nanny with them who was seen with the stroller. It may have been summer nanny so this would have been a couple months back or so.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Do we know if they have done the HHN/RIP tour yet? I really thought they had not. He went opening night (and didn't get to all of the houses) and then again some random late Sat. night to finish up the other houses and eat (I think bc I didn't watch the video, just based on what was said here). Were they spotted again? Or maybe they specifically said they had done it. I just don't remember seeing any stan pics or sightings of them.
They mentioned it. They also mentioned how Seward (sp?) wasn’t a RIP tour guide this year so they took her as their guest. I believe it was the weekend before they left for the cruise.

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
My guess for Diaper Dash content

Wake up "we are really excited for DD"
Breakfast "we are getting a full stomach for DD"
Onboard event "we are doing this for Jackson then going to DD"
Back in room "getting buddy #2 ready for DD"
Tim on balcony "so, we just missed the DD..."
And we are sad, they told us the wrong time.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
On the topic of Florida driver licenses:
My partner is a truck driver and his Florida issued drivers license is good for 5 years and not 8. It does, however, expire on his birthday like all Florida licenses do.

xojamilyn

New thread! Thanks to @And Now It's Time to Splu for our thread title!

• They are currently on a cruise and posting to Instagram
  • They have posted on social media that they are currently away on a cruise = stupid
  • They did get BB a Halloween costume and actually looked put together and cute. So...let's assume it was Nanny Rose that put it all together and Dim made J$ cardboard car. J4D just supervised 🥴, but she's so proud of herself
  • She posted that J$ actually sat through a movie (doubtful) onboard while binging on the dreaded sUgAr
  • They still suck at adulting and parenting
I haven’t seen any of that posted? Maybe I’m blocked 😂

Reactions: 5

erry

VIP Member
I moved and updated my license back in March 2023. I just checked the expiration and it is in fact my birthday, year 2031

I think before it was set to expire 2025. So my 8 years did reset.

Reactions: 5