Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I caught the beginning of it, and it was the usual back and forth.

The guy (David?) initially responded to the person saying about Jenn deserving a break... something like Jenn's whole life is a break.

Then, it went back and forth between David and some other chick with the usual "why are you here?" (I don't even think it was the OP Jen (one "n") who was talking to him, it was someone else).

It may have went further south beyond that, but then Tyler, the little teacher's pussy pet, went and probably tattled to the mods cuz a bit before the comments were scrubbed and stopped, he posted "not to forget group rules 7 and 9"

9 is actually "hate speech and bullying" and I didn't really see anything that rose to that (e.g., hate speech)...but ya know who we're dealing with in there - the friggin apologists actually bully anyone with a difference of opinion more than anything else 🙄
I believe someone called someone else "Boomer" which, with those pearl clutching stans, is probably considered hate speech. At least that was the last even remotely bad thing that I saw.

Reactions: 10

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Some people are sadly in denial when their kids are sick because they don’t want to admit it. My sister is one of these people. Her 2 year old last year was obviously sick and when other family members as well as myself called her out on this (she was taking her places and having engage in activities with other small children), she was claiming it was just allergies when it was obviously not.

• Angry
  • Sad

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Ugh I can’t stand the way she tries to be all affectionate to J$ on camera. It’s so cringy to look at! Please, we know you are a shitty mom. There’s no need to pretend, we at Tattle know what’s up!
It’s all performance for the Stan’s
Tim says Ollie is army crawling now, so they then show the footage, and he didn't move forward an inch. She later says maybe they might be able to enter him in the diaper dash after all. It’s unbelievable how stupid these two people can be.

So these notorious non-planners are a couple of days away from sailing and are just now trying to book activities, like the tea. Tim mumbles something--probably that they are too late. Jen says they can just call. Is that her cuntcierge-level mind thinking that they can just call and say they are the Trackers and get whatever they want? Then he tries booking stuff himself and the window is closed and he’s frustrated. See asshole, that’s what happens to non planners.
Ugh I can’t stand the way she tries to be all affectionate to J$ on camera. It’s so cringy to look at! Please, we know you are a shitty mom. There’s no need to pretend, we at Tattle know what’s up!
You can see here that Jackson is leaning away from her kiss, doesn’t lean in

mjm9

VIP Member
I hope you had a great time! What ship were you on?
Carnival Mardi Gras
19 decks
Stayed on the 15th deck, with Lido being on the 16th. Easy peasy to get food, drink & ice cream to enjoy on our balcony that had a pool deck recliner, high back chair, chair and a table.

What month/year did they get married? I just checked mine and my expiration doesn’t line up for when I moved to Florida, like 3 years off. It does match getting a new one every 8 years from when I got married and changed my name. When I moved in 2018 the exp didn’t change, just have a replaced date on it now. So maybe getting married starts a new 8 year cycle.
They got married like four times, so that might be hard to determine unless the marriage certificate is public record in FL. Not sure if it is or not.
---
This is the third time that Tim has had COVID and he's going to get another booster. When will he learn.
Mr. Know it All knows all about hygiene :rolleyes: I may have laughed when they were on their mask crusade because aside from incorrectly wearing a face diaper they did jack shit to prevent either of themselves from getting infected.

Reactions: 9
I think they got banned actually, they sorta stepped over the line with being classed as stalking when they posted their house an I believe thats against the rules here
I think you're right. They also got considerably more off the rails before they were banned. It became a collective of neighbors rather than a single poster and there were a lot of claims they made that didn't really make sense upon scrutiny.

I love that this is the only thing they do, and they can't even manage to do it. Maybe they should just do one Vid per month. Or one Vid every other month. YouTube audiences are super fickle. I know I am. There have been a few channels I used to watch and then they stopped uploading regularly and I just flat out forgot they existed and never looked them up again. A couple were tied to Attractions Magazine (one was a gay couple and the other was an American guy and his German wife and their 3 kids).

CoolWhip

VIP Member
If her license was expired for more than 12 months, she would have to retake the written exam. That doesn't seem to be the case here, unless she had it reissued as an ID card, not a driver's license and is just calling it that, because they just lie so much.

I think her license "just" expired in November 2022, 10 months ago, because calendars are hard. There's no way it didn't expire on her birthday, regardless of the year.

And that's different from your birthday? Are you in Florida?
Sorry. It is my birthday but 8 years from initial issue not from when I changed my address. Yes I’m in Florida.

TheUnwell9000

I could see maybe a parent in the class knowing who they are and having an issue with them, but this school goes from 2 years old to like 12 years old. J$ is a nobody. The majority of the school, albeit small, has no idea who he is or what he does. This isn’t like a daycare type preschool where there are a handful of kids in the program and everyone knows everyone. A majority of the school is school aged kids, through what we would call middle school.

I also do not think the Bojos are considered celebrities of Lake Nona. I’m willing to bet that most people have no idea who they are or why they are considered “famous”. That’s why they don’t venture too far outside of the Disney bubble. Aside from the giant ridiculous camera in Target, I’m sure they blend in and are just average nobodies.

Agreed. It seems like a troll post. I highly doubt they drive around their local neighborhood and get oggled at or anything of the sort.

Haven't visited in forever but sounds like nothing has changed. What number nanny are we on now?

bumpire

Chatty Member
Oh, I guarantee you that she could hop in that car and drive her ass out of that house if she really wanted to.

She proved it a few months ago, chatting away - and distracted by OG Buddy interrupting her - without a care in the world...while driving.

She could do a whole BUNCH of shit herself. She's just trained Tim enough that he's convinced himself that he has to do it for her.
Sure, he started it with all that initial "I'm the man" bullshit stuff but, really... she knows what she's doing. She's a master manipulator.
Gotta admit she makes a compelling villain 😂

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
The thing is...(I know, I'm still obsessed) if they would have answered the mandatory health questionnaire that everyone has to answer before boarding HONESTLY, they would have been denied boarding. That's the whole purpose of that. J$ was vomiting THE DAY BEFORE they got on the ship. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but Disney would have most likely rebooked them on another cruise, easily, with no issue or problems simply because J$ had been vomiting. So, as much as I do not want to hear that the children got sick or they are struggling...when you lie on the health form, you deserve everything that is coming to you.

If there are no cruise vlogs...something went really wrong while they were on the cruise. Poor Jenn probably didn't get all the sleep she was convinced she was going to get. Karma's a bitch, Jenn.
Thanks, wasn't sure if it was a here's your money back or here's new dates that Disney would do, again like I said there was no reason for them not to have rebooked for a later time, they were not missing out on anything by doing that, they have whatever time they want to pick an choose to go on vacations unlike others who either have set dates they have to take or can only get a certain time off which matches others time off, they are honestly such selfish assholes to have 1 lied an 2 dragged that baby on a ship