Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
For those not on FB… these are great!
Thank you for keeping these coming for those of us not on it

Loving how the stans get into such fights when these two go silent, the more fighting they do the more some of them might actually start to realise the good points being brought up like how others can work real jobs and look after kids without nannies, how you'd be let go if you were this bad at your job etc

Reactions: 10

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah, it looks like Jackson was just off camera so Nanny Rose probably had Oliver too right there.
(I think I recognize the design of the shirt as one J.'s worn before)

Someone needs to ask the stan if the Nanny was there with the boys. 🥴

1696359446802.png

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The family that pees in the splash pad together stays together! 🫠
View attachment 2479778

Is Dim finally ashamed of his blubber to wear a rash guard, and why couldn't he convince his tumor-wife to also wear a rash guard? Why is everyone wearing short shorts?? Though it almost looks like they gave Buddy's yellow short shorts to Da Baby.

Like seriously we get it Dim, your dick is so micro, it's pretty much inverted. Thanks for hiding your crotch with Da Baby though. Is this what you sent to Nick the Dick with the heart eyes emoji? Maybe get a rash guard for your legs too, no one needs to see that much of your leather skin.
View attachment 2479779
If someone can zoom in on Tim's watch on the first pic (clearer on X I think), sharpen it and tell us what the text says, that would be great. 😅

And Jenn again holding onto J for dear life like he would definitely squirm and run away (we know he would)...

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Maybe Jenn got caught smoking weed on the ship, got kicked off and is stranded in the Caribbean waiting for an emergency passport. Meanwhile Tim went back home with the kids and the nanny. I’m joking but imagine lol.

Hopefully everyone is physically okay. The Trackers even managed to update everyone via twitter while their newborn was in the NICU. I think they’re either fighting or they need a new nanny and they’re struggling parenting their miracle children.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
So if her license expires when she's 40 going by her having it at 16, then that means it would have needed renewed at 32, or maybe a bit over that if it's reset with any change of address, name change when she got married etc, am just going say I don't think she's bothered to renew it since it last expired, aside from the golf cart an when she drove while talking about her license "just" expiring, what age was she when she was last seen driving? I don't think she's driven since at least having J an I don't think she was driving a bit before him either

Honestly am going with it's been expired for years an she's only just now released its out because she's trying to show everyone that she can drive an now needs to renew it

Snippysnips

VIP Member
It wouldn't matter if there was a back log ready to go or not, there's been times before where they have said they had vlogs ready for when they would be taking a break or going away an they still don't get uploaded

There definitely must be something going on, even when they have half arsed things there's still been something thrown out there

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I am feeling either a (snot-filled) live tonight or the Rivian vlog. I guessed correctly right before the last live and I am getting the same vibes tonight. But honestly no upload at all seems like the easiest guess.

Bierman

Chatty Member
FYI for those who want some Tracker Stan entertainment, plenty of infighting going on over in the Facebook group. Big debate over what kind of channel they are, and if they are relatable. I’ve got my popcorn!😂
I saw that I wasn't the only one that posted the channel description.

Attachments

• Haha
Have the new WDWNT podcast on for background noise because the topic is other Disney influencers/vloggers. So far they’ve referenced FRE videos and how they agree some vloggers ruin experiences for guests…I’m hoping we get more specific references and some tracker shade as it goes on.
Edit: they’ve name dropped morrow and woo, maybe the trackers don’t even register as Disney vloggers to anyone anymore lol.
I was at the WDWNT 16th anniversary. I was talking to Jason Diffendal and mentioned FRE. He and Tom didn't know what FRE was, and so they went to YT and started watching while we were at the Wilderness Lodge cabins,,,,,

• Wow
  • Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
YEP. Also like for someone who hasn’t driven a car in a decade isn’t a Tesla like super intimidating to drive why not do baby steps and drive the Bolt? At least master school drop off and pick up as the first step for driving for a while and gradually add more things (Publix, target etc) just doing school would help out Tim
Immensely and also someone here pointed out there’s no highways or anything from their house to the school??
Driving a Tesla is darn near like driving a golf cart

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
And you can even drive them over a cliff and survive! But not into a tree or just while doing nothing but driving. Hey, that's what makes them oh-so-exciting! You never know when you might end up becoming BBQ or surviving a murder attempt by your husband!

• Haha
Anyone wondered if they told Rose well you were exposed on the cruise...then said to could stay to isolate but really work. Wouldn't put it past them. And I was told tonight that Big Foot seems more real than the Trackers when we were discussing vomit gate.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think was back when they all went to Disney springs and they had a nanny with them who was seen with the stroller. It may have been summer nanny so this would have been a couple months back or so.
Exactly. Thankfully, she's not pregnant, she's just ready to move up a tshirt size. She was wearing the Dr. Teeth shirt in this Disney Springs video, where they make Big Baby M+Ms, get the rainbow Coke drink and eat at Homecomin on June 29th.

Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 4.15.49 PM.png

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I also learned this... so doing this may skew the years / expiration dates too?

---License holders in Florida can renew their credentials up to 18 months before the expiration date.---

Either way, with Jenn's track record as it is, we know there's a 99.9999999999999% chance - nah, make that 100% chance - she's LYING.
So my license was most likely within the 18 months so when I changed my address, it renewed. That makes sense why my clock reset but others did not.

But Jenn is no doubt lying and it being “just” expired. She better get on that passport renewal. My kids did theirs in the middle of July and just got them back today.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
The Stan said the boys were off to the side with Tim’s parents. I said it earlier but I don’t think the nanny was with them after all. She’d be holding the Jackson Storm costume and carrying the diaper bag.