Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tim called her a 60's mod girl if I remember correctly. Twiggy she is not.

Speaking of Twiggy, how is someone far from being Twiggy or any other supermodel, how can she look like a run over safety cone?
Not Twiggy. Not really a model of any size or beauty queen unless it's for the Ms. Inbred pageant. And now I have an image of her in her sausage casing dress, with the pig crown from that Peppa breakfast doing that nasty thing she does with her tongue as her "beauty: shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Today is a U.S. holiday and most schools are not in session so we may not get a video since Jackson is home all day.

The Trackers lying on the health questionnaire for the cruise is horrible but the die hard Stan’s will excuse it none the less.
Our local schools all have school. He has school, it's not listed on the calendar as a holiday.

They deserve to be on the cruise!!!!!!! They work soooooooo hard!!!!!! Jenn has two children, she needs sleep!!!!!!!

• Sick

Mopsy75

VIP Member
In the time that they've cruised and laid around being unproductive, I've been recruited for a new job opportunity, made it through all 3 interview rounds and will probably know if I've been rejected or finally got an offer before Ginn's "October normal" begins.
---

Hope everything works out for you @ quasi. :)

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Ok, I assumed that’s how it worked too. I cringed when I saw her putting that on after getting sprayed, but thought maybe I just didn’t understand. Gross.
Yep, that costume will be absolutely nasty 🤢🤢 it's as bad as the girls that go in shops an try tops on with their face painted with 4 inches of make up, it just ruins the clothes cause shops obviously can't clean it an no ones going buy a top or outfit that's been marked, she's such an asshole

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I got spray tans for when I was performing/competitions when I didn't want to look like Casper the ghost, an the rule was, you got it, you wore baggy clothes that minimised rubbing on you, you went HOME and you sat STILL, this is why I got mine at night, now it has been years since I last had one so it may have changed just slightly but when you get a spray tan it covers your clothes like crazy, I always wore old clothes an put old bedding on my bed cause I knew everything was gonna be a state when it had been done, you then wash next day an it gets the excess off leaving you with a tan which can still rub off on clothes, not very much by then an it was easy to clean my costumes/dresses but spray tans will ALWAYS leave marks
Ok, I assumed that’s how it worked too. I cringed when I saw her putting that on after getting sprayed, but thought maybe I just didn’t understand. Gross.

• Sick

Kystar

Chatty Member
When they finally do comeback , the explanation of the long absence will be fun 🤣

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Did they do another back to back on the Wish?

Did that creepy mother and son couple break into their house and accidentally burn it down practicing a rousing welcome home sparkler routine?

Did they forget to pay their internet bill and forgot how to do so?

Anything actually bad that happened to them Jenn would be sharing on Twitter/X and or Instagram to get sympathy.

Most likely explanation: trip wasn't great and lazy Jenn is just more lazy than her usual self.

2nd most likely: nanny quit right before or right after the trip and Jenn is using that as an excuse to not do any work.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
September stats:

Total views: 2,513,170 (per social bade)
New video count: 12
Views on new videos (rounded): 1,288,000
Percentage of views from new videos: 51%

Pretty low new video count and basically a week with no new videos so it makes sense their older videos are getting a higher percentage of views. Older could just be videos they put out in August, it could be videos from 10 years ago we have no way to tell that.
But that's what I mean, over 1 million for older vlogs seems high. I just don't think that's accurate

2020planner

VIP Member
Ok that makes sense I couldn't find anything stating it was any shorter than 8 years but perhaps first license was shorter back then and records of that sort of change or hard to research or I am not using the right terms. Guess I will drop it for now and it is plausible last November expiration is "recent" to Jenn Tracker. What a POS!
I recall them changing the licenses around 2017 (?) too... with newer security features so maybe that was part of it too.

I also learned this... so doing this may skew the years / expiration dates too?

---License holders in Florida can renew their credentials up to 18 months before the expiration date.---

Either way, with Jenn's track record as it is, we know there's a 99.9999999999999% chance - nah, make that 100% chance - she's LYING.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Have it on in the background currently:
  • Jenny No COVID my ass. They allegedly sleep in the same bed and taste each other's food all the time. She so has it.
My husband went to Europe. Got it. Brought it back and was positive 2 days after landing. I never got it. We both had the same vaccines same time. It’s not likely but it is possible to not get Covid if your partner has it.
---
I'm sure it was a faint line again :rolleyes:
She’s probably lying though 😂 and yes faint lines Ginny.

YoutubeLawyer

I'm with those that say keep the school out of it. It's probably the one shot J$ has at developing normal relationships and social skills. The school will quickly realise who the Trackers are and their modus operandi.

Also how many times has Tim had COVID? for people that are supposedly obsessed with keeping safe and following COVID safe practices he seems to have had it ALOT.
What safe practices? He virtue signals. They refused to eat indoors when the CDC said it wasn't an issue, but kept thrusting their infants into massive global crowds when the CDC did consider that still an issue.

Regina Phelange

Super OT but why don’t they just hire an au pair instead of having (potentially 2) Nannie’s? From my understanding they are so much cheaper then full time Nannie’s and they are with you 24/7. I know they technically can’t work 24 hours but it’s an extra set of hands at all times if needed they can just pay her a little extra for overtime (aka bedtime routine when Tim is filming late so you don’t have to drag your entire family to a hotel because Jenn is unable to put 2 kids to bed by herself)

I think you just need to provide a room and a car. Both of which they have. The Bolt could be the au pairs vehicle. They can repurpose their live stream and Jenn’s vanity room (that is collecting dust) as the au pairs bedroom. I’m sure ienns vanity will fit somewhere in the master bedroom. Then they can clean out jenns shit show of an office and do livestreams there. Make her sign an NDA so she can’t film or gossip about behind the scenes. Wouldn’t that make much more sense? I don’t have an au pair so I’m not sure if the ins and outs I was just basing this from minimal knowledge. It just would seem like a no brainer to me if I was them.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Caitlyn right here is why the stans see Tim and Jenn as such amazing parents. :oops:

It's weird that Tim and Jenn cleaned up after J$? Does she expect a sick 3 year old to clean the couch cushions and his bed on his own while he was getting sick? It's weird for her to "here" that. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2493006
Sorry but caitlyns mom was a outright bitch an she certainly does NOT need to encourage that bs for the slackers, I would not give a damn how old my kid was, if they vomited then I'd be cleaning it, somtimes there's no warning especially with little kids that it's even coming (we say next to my neice with a bucket just waiting) even adults can be taking by surprise somtimes, unless it's self inflicted by booze then to punish someone to clean it up cause they made it is just cruel

gaga09

For anyone in the Stan group, are they not freaking out about the lack of uploads? I know some get pretty butt hurt when they disappear for a few days with no explanation.

• Haha