Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Idk. I would imagine nanny rose requested a few days off following the cruise (I would have). Then Tim having Covid she couldn’t have been there anyway. He didn’t go film anything for there to be new material. And if he was trying to stay separate, J had to do all the things when she normally does about 20% of the things at best. That’s quite enough to send them into a tailspin for 2-3 weeks.
Except they have footage they are just sitting on. With both of them home something else could have been posted.

Reactions: 9

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Your example means her license would expire later not sooner. Unless she never bothered to renew it when she turned 32. That I suppose is plausible given how clueless she is. "It just expired" being another JennBo lie.
If her license was expired for more than 12 months, she would have to retake the written exam. That doesn't seem to be the case here, unless she had it reissued as an ID card, not a driver's license and is just calling it that, because they just lie so much.

I think her license "just" expired in November 2022, 10 months ago, because calendars are hard. There's no way it didn't expire on her birthday, regardless of the year.

If it helps, my license expires 8 years from issue
And that's different from your birthday? Are you in Florida?

Southpaw33

VIP Member
So TPD hasn't made an actual post on IG in 8 days. 🤔 His story is active but I am not going to view it.

• Wow

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
September stats:

Total views: 2,513,170 (per social bade)
New video count: 12
Views on new videos (rounded): 1,288,000
Percentage of views from new videos: 51%

Pretty low new video count and basically a week with no new videos so it makes sense their older videos are getting a higher percentage of views. Older could just be videos they put out in August, it could be videos from 10 years ago we have no way to tell that.

glossyeyes

She told everyone that she would be back on a regular upload schedule in October, so in her mind she was excusing herself from doing any kind of work until October. We won’t see anything until they do a live this weekend and then videos won’t start til mid next week.
It’s crazy to me that she still hasnt edited or posted from the D23 staycation. I was there that same weekend (not for D23) and I’m nearly a month into being productive again at work…and the trip is a memory now. So much life has happened since then. She is SO lazy. How does she manage to get nothing at all accomplished? It’s truly mind-blowing.

Uploading videos is the most important part of their job. It’s what pays the bills and keeps them in the algorithm. The trips, the staycations, the events…they are all meaningless if it doesn’t get uploaded. And the more time that passes, the less interest people have for watching. Who cares about D23at this point? Or what was going on at the parks/resort that long ago? It’s stale now.
But they buy views…. So in her head she wins!

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
This was right she got her spray too, wasn’t it? I’ve never gotten a spray tan, but should she have been rubbing her skin all up on that costume like that to put it on and take it off?
I got spray tans for when I was performing/competitions when I didn't want to look like Casper the ghost, an the rule was, you got it, you wore baggy clothes that minimised rubbing on you, you went HOME and you sat STILL, this is why I got mine at night, now it has been years since I last had one so it may have changed just slightly but when you get a spray tan it covers your clothes like crazy, I always wore old clothes an put old bedding on my bed cause I knew everything was gonna be a state when it had been done, you then wash next day an it gets the excess off leaving you with a tan which can still rub off on clothes, not very much by then an it was easy to clean my costumes/dresses but spray tans will ALWAYS leave marks

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I think you're right. They also got considerably more off the rails before they were banned. It became a collective of neighbors rather than a single poster and there were a lot of claims they made that didn't really make sense upon scrutiny.
I agree, they couldn't keep things straight, it was changing all the time an then it got even weirder when they said it was a joint account by the whole HOA, but yet no proof was ever posted like the FB chat they claimed that everyone was bitching about the slackers in, it would have been easy to just block out names an post it

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Have the Trackers said the name of the school and or shown him in the uniform? If they haven't then I don't really see how the school would kick out their son. I do think they do need to be talked to about safety and privacy. Parents shouldn't be making a profit off their kids on YouTube.

And if he does get kicked out pretty sure there are many other schools in such a rich area. I doubt anybody here left that review since if people here easily found the school then sadly people with bad intent could find it too.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I usually can't even stomach breakfast. All I usually want first thing in the morning is coffee and unlike Jenn I make my own. Invested in a Instant Cold Brew earlier this year and it has been worth the cost. I cannot imagine eating near as much as they do. What always irked me is how disgusted they look when OG Buddy wants something healthy. God forbid he doesn't eat carbs, grease, and processed sugar.
The only time I've ever come slightly close to eating as much as they do is the first day of my holiday where I've went a bit overboard because it's my vacation time, but even then by day two am like nope cant do that again, I just don't get how they don't feel like utter shit, like am sure we have all had those times where maybe we have treated ourselves a bit when we have been out and got a main an dessert an then felt unable to move for a bit, how these two can do that EVERY DAY is unreal especially when it's every meal that's shit as well, usually if you are going out for a meal you are eating a small breakfast an a small lunch, over here portion sizes are a lot smaller as well an I still have to eat small if am going out an can still feel bloated an unable to move if I've had a main an a dessert

macr80

I saw a lot of people who were invited to a media event for GKTW. No sign of Tim. I mean Covid didn’t stop him before from going.

• Haha
Today is one of those days I am happy not to see any of their entitled video bullshit.

after 17 months of warrior battle my best friend from college earned her wings. The only thing she wanted was to spend more time with her family and to start a foundation to raise money for scholarships for people to research emergency medicine which was her life passion. She did both of those things.

my heart is shattered for her husband, son, daughter, and mom. She was the only child of a single mom.
Sorry for your loss :(

• Heart

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
View attachment 2487843

I wonder how "set for life" they'd continue to be if something like this actually happened. I can't even imagine their reaction. But it would make a great vid. 🍿
I like this theory maybe they did get demonetized over not using the sponsored tag for that deodorant ad in their last video.

But unfortunately checking source code of their main page it still says: "key":"is_monetization_enabled","value":"true"

And I refreshed the page for that video and got the "Includes paid promotion" tag on that latest video.

2020planner

VIP Member
Jenn liked a post on X (I will never get used to saying X) that was posted 5 hours ago. So, must not be anything too serious. 😏
Good detective work (as usual!)

What was the post about? (just in general, if you can't give specifics due to Jenn's love of blocking people)

ETA: Nevermind! I see the post now! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 8

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This is better verbage that what I'm using.

Screen Shot 2023-10-05 at 10.12.07 AM.png

So if Jenn updated her Sanford address in December of 2013 or anytime before her birthday in November 2014, and did not update her address when they moved to Lake Nona in August of 2018, her driver's license would be valid for 8 years from her next birthday so 8 years from November 2014 would be November 2022. "Just" expired in September of 2023.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Maybe, as we joked about here, because they posted they were away, some crazy stan was sitting in their living room when they got home
You know I was actually starting to think something along those lines, not of a stan being in their house but of someone breaking in an making off with all the cameras an computer stuff, they made it pretty obvious when they were away an how long they would be away for, a friend of mine used to know someone who done "jobs" for people, an would hit when the house would be empty, didn't matter how much security they had or if it was one of those secure community places, the person had ways to override all that, the slackers have posted so much that anyone would even know the layout of the house