The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think for me it's just personal safety in general I'm not trying to imply anything other than that she's stupid with releasing so much info especially since it's not only her safety she needs to be concerned over. I may be super paranoid and for that matter super private though. I usually disable all my location information on apps and anything and everything else. I dealt with enough crazies in my day job where I wouldn't want any of that information public. If I was YT famous like them I for sure wouldn't be posting when I was out of my home like they do. Hell, I probably wouldn't be filming the addresses of places visible close to my house like they have in the past.
---

I think they posted when they were away for the baby moon too and didn't post. They just lack common sense in general.
Regardless of who you are, it's just stupid in general to advertise you are away an the house is empty, I live in a private area which is quiet but I still make sure I've someone who can keep eye on the house an go in an shove some lights on at nights so I agree with you, it's just crazy to advertise you are away in real time, it shows how much she doesn't care anymore because years ago they made sure to never let anyone know when they were away

Reactions: 13
What about the ones from the sea cruiser channel where two sisters got knocked up by the same Spoo so their kids are both brother and sister and cousins🥴
They claim they purchased the sperm in like a DIY KIT. Is the video still up?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
They claim they purchased the sperm in like a DIY KIT. Is the video still up?
I don’t know I saw years ago. From what I remember or picked up from it basically one of them already had a son and then one of them wanted to get knocked up so she ordered the junk and then the other one basically wanted attention too so she decided to share her sisters spoo🤮 so basically they both like split it and turkey bastered

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.