Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forest

VIP Member
The workload doesn’t seem balanced to me. So he does dropoff, pickup and films in between. She sits on her ass all day and “edits” while a nanny watches the baby.

It’s amazing to me that she still has him believing it takes 8 hours to edit one of these videos. Or maybe he knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I don't think they will do that this year because that sounds like a lot of work and they have two kids now.

Lol just kidding, they will definitely act like they were invited and steal other's footage. I hope they try to take Molly's because she may be a big enough bitch to go after them.
Please! I hope this happens! My bet is on Molly for the win to put Jenn in her place

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
"we were able to do some rides we don't normally get to do! I had a blast and I hope you had fun joining me! Thank you for watching and we'll see you tomorrow-ish with a new viiiiiiid!"

#HurricanePrep such wow, much accurate.

Screen Shot 2023-08-30 at 5.04.00 PM.png

• Haha

glossyeyes

They’re most definitely going on the cruise this Friday because they are filming two videos a day. Looks like the character warehouse slog was filmed before going to Epcot for cast member previews for Moana. Just think they are really bringing Oliver on this cruise right when he turns 6 months old. That’s how desperate they are! He won’t be crawling so I wonder how the trackers will spin that one. They are already pulling jackpot out of school because the dumb parents need to go on their 500th vacation and play trivia while the two Nannie’s watch their children. How pathetic! They need to be completely canceled!

• Haha
  • Heart

chitownzee

What in the white trash, ghetto (should probably say Urban, right?), hoarder’s yard, alien conspiracy theorist, meth house shit is that unfolded piece of padded foil tacked on to their window???? I mean, did they do that for shock value or something? Because there’s NO way two people would nail that ugly ass piece of trash to their house to top off their expensive pool, patio and outdoor kitchen remodel. No way. Is it a joke? Is that temporary? That is BAD. All new level of ignorant and bad taste right there. Just wow.

Also, why aren’t they getting the Mercedes EQS SUV? Three rows and you can’t bear that dash. Can’t they afford it? I heard they were set for life. Give up one concierge cruise and put that money towards their car budget and there you go.

1693241716763.jpeg

Seriously, that foil 🤣🤣 I wonder what it was made for, because no one else would choose that for the purpose those wise and classy Trackers did.

ETA: ok I think it’s a mat designed to go under your grill or fire pit, like if you have a wood deck. Like ON THE GROUND. One reviewer commented that it was non-slip 😆 They’re blocking the sun and window with a nonslip heat mat instead of rearranging. They really are stupid.
1693242901292.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I forgot to mention that at the very beginning of the video, Tim says they have to come back when the Gucci store is open. So he is willing to drop money at the Gucci store but wouldn’t buy the dog (cat) toy for Oliver unless they confirmed the price first.

Anything he wants, price doesn’t matter. But an $11 dollar souvenir cup for Jackson? Too expensive.

• Sad
  • Sick
It looks like Nick the Dick is also trying to hide moobs and a gut or something with the massive oversized shirt. I guess eating 13 freaking treats in one night doesn't help. 🤢 Also he seems to be a waddler too. Or maybe he just mimics Dim as subconscious flattery.
View attachment 2408950
---

Maybe his one eye is trying to escape off his face because it's tired of having to look at Ginn.
He's probably trying to emulate Jenn to catch Dim's eye :sick: Honestly, TPD lifestyle is about as suspect as Dim and Jenn's. He works essentially as a low level admin position for a backwoods bible college and yet lives in an HOA community and can afford an international adoption, ridiculous merch, etc. I sometimes don't want to think these people are real.

• Haha

Kystar

Chatty Member
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

quietcandy

VIP Member
Ill be there tomorrow with my husband and then Saturday w/the kids so Ill share if there are any Slacker sightings. Im still holding out for a drunk Jenn. I think she still has it in her!
Same, I'll be there tomorrow right at opening. Usually they put all the RIP/VIP tours up above the ticket booths so they can watch the opening ceremony unobstructed, and that's where I spotted the Trackers last year. They kept waving at the crowd like they were royalty.

Edit - Here was my picture of them from last year:
1693509113517.png

Jenn was on her phone the ENTIRE TIME they were up there. She'd only look up from it to wave at the crowd, and then immediately back to the phone.

• Sick
  • Haha

Princelover

Maybe it’s because I’m older (i’m 47) so I don’t get all the hype about Taylor Swift. I think her music is more for the younger generation. I am however a big fan of Metallica (saw them last week) and they broke Taylor’s record of attendees at Sofi Stadium in L.A. so now all the Swifities are up on arms because she was the previous record holder. If Taylor can still pack them in like Metallica 41 years later, then you have earned my respect. 🤘🏼🎸
---
Maybe it’s because I’m older (i’m 47) so I don’t get all the hype about Taylor Swift. I think her music is more for the younger generation. I am however a big fan of Metallica (saw them last week) and they broke Taylor’s record of attendees at Sofi Stadium in L.A. so now all the Swifities are up on arms because she was the previous record holder. If Taylor can still pack them in like Metallica 41 years later, then you have earned my respect. 🤘🏼🎸

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 4.57.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 4.57.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 4.58.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 4.58.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 5.02.35 PM.png

No Katy that's fucking weird, he's not your child. The only "first day of school" pics I care about seeing are my nephews', and even then TBH I could survive without them (doesn't it feel like this is yet another social media trend that's only as recent as stupid gender reveal parties?).
Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 5.02.22 PM.png

Of course a housewife that makes drinking her entire personality would need a "salad making vid". Good lord. Also her salads always look like they're just completely drenched in dressing.
Screen Shot 2023-09-03 at 5.02.29 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I still don’t know if her shirt is supposed to have holes on purpose or she’s just dressing as her usual frumpy self. Also it looks like one of her tits is leaking (even if it's not actually leaking, maybe she spilled some sauce there and then licked it). Either way, I’m gonna say this trend and the length of that shirt with her finest leggings with a waist that's separating her belly blubber into two separate zones aren’t doing her any favors. Is Dim just going to wear all his black tshirts and anything Halloween related for the next two months? At least he’s not wearing the world’s ugliest beige shorts in existence this time.
IMG_7526.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Are you supposed to keep wearing them after the event, or leave the plastic choking hazards bracelets on the kitchen counter where they’ll look like enticing choking hazards for buddies and big babies? 👀

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Doesn't the school have someone just come get the kid out of the car? Ginn even said they didn't have time to say a proper goodbye to him or something last week? Now she's saying she waddles walks him to the door of the school and does a secret high-five with him (which she shows how to do to everyone so that any stranger can come up to him and do the same stupid high-five cause stranger danger what even is that).
Why do these two twats feel the need to share EVERY little thing with the world? Why can't there be any private moments as a family or one on one with their kids??

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The anniversary of the '89 Loma Prieta earthquake is coming up in a few weeks, should I go buy a "Happy Earthquake Anniversary!" card from Hallmark? 🫠

Ginn has the same uninterested look when Dimmy's talking about Star Wars as she does when Dimmy is talking about how hard it is to deal with a bratty 3-year-old who doesn't listen to him and says no to everything. She's so checked out (unless food is involved). Just fake laughs about Buddy not listening to his parents.

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 7.07.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 7.08.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 7.08.44 PM.png

His barber and her hairstylist must both hate their guts.

• Haha
  • Wow

bumpire

Chatty Member
I do not own a bbq personally but have in the sims and it don’t usually end well even when the unit isn’t right next to the house
IMG_5969.jpeg

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I wasn't going to watch but the dog toy had me intrigued. These are the dumbest people on the planet. It is on a display that is only dog toys and costumes. It looks like a dog toy. Enrichment toys for dogs are a thing, Jenn. She justifies that it can't possibly be a dog toy because it's just like the Remy toy they already have. Um--maybe that's a dog toy too?

Most alarming to me is that Oliver is just about 6 months old. Even if this was a human toy, this is clearly not a toy safe for a child aged 6 months +. We've seen them consistently purchase not age appropriate toys for J$, they think the ages on products are "intelligence" ages, not safety ages. Trackers--you need to start to be responsible for your children's safety. Even if that toy was for humans, it is not safe to give a baby.

Wouldn't you be embarrassed if you thought a dog toy was something you should buy your baby and not include it in a video put out to your 900k subscribers? What the hell is wrong with these people?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha