Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I have to admit, that part made me laugh my ass off, especially because it felt so unnatural and it was the most pathetic "flex". Wowowowowow Ginn, you so fancy! Going outside during "Happy Hurricane Day" to get a fucking Pellegrino from your stupid fridge like... a college kid in a dorm room.
Jenn getting the Pellegrino from the outside mini fridge was very unnatural. It was like she was trying to show us here at Tattle that they do get use out of their very expensive outdoor kitchen…by grabbing a bottle of sparkling water.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Was "I can guarantee they didn't pay for it" supposed to be a good defensive argument when they also say they CAN afford it but didn't pay for it? Cause that makes them look worse. Also, you can't say "I can GUARANTEE" but finish with "IF they chose to splurge on one, then they did." Which is it? 🫠

• Haha

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Wait Jenn actually said she doesn’t impulse buy? Then whose idea was it to buy an outdoor kitchen? How about that outdoor set from Target years ago? Let’s not mention her shopping sprees at Disney Springs and Sephora

• Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
Unless they hire a social media assistant they are too lazy to diversify their online presence for more than a hot minute.
Yeah, they try this every 6-9 months or so. They pick up whatever forgotten social media thing they've been neglecting, throw a ton of effort into it for a few days, then forget all about it for another 6-9 months. All they know is YouTube, and they don't even do that well.

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Wait Jenn actually said she doesn’t impulse buy? Then whose idea was it to buy an outdoor kitchen? How about that outdoor set from Target years ago? Let’s not mention her shopping sprees at Disney Springs and Sephora
Don't forget her wanting to buy a golf cart...that seems pretty impulsive too.

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Who remembers these displayed in the HHN Tribute Store 2021? (TTT 8-28-21: starts 18:32)
813DE5C6-7616-4EDA-AEDD-2EF62BC226A6.jpeg
56CBEB94-5B3F-431E-8024-FA5623AF7FC7.jpeg

47EBEBEB-F430-4752-BCFF-7E474A07913B.jpeg
Didn’t they pay like $295 each to have them made?
Universal sent them the portraits after the event.
Wonder where they ended up in the McMansion.
Certainly not hung and displayed.

I’m sure Jackson will treasure his when he grows up!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 4.06.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 11.14.17 PM.png

👀
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 4.07.07 PM.png

Pretty sure checking anywhere else on the internet will give you more info on that than commenting on Dimmy's youtube "vid", dude. Good luck.
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 4.08.49 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Forest

VIP Member
Well at least they have a use for the new overhangs they installed. Tim can film the rain from underneath them. That was totally worth $50,000+

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Omg of course she is the dominant one but at the same time he enabled that behavior. He's a spinless little weakling and caved to every demand she had from him.
Totally. Though, it's really unfortunately just a clash of personalities. He's definitely got the "I'm the man, I'm going to take care of you" thing going...(he's even said it BUT she's taken ridiculous advantage of that) and he's generally non-confrontational when it comes to this type of thing.

Sure, he's a dickhead when it comes to aggressively calling places for freebies, #hosted, etc. (recall the stories we'd hear from the Bloomin' Brands exec's daughter?) BUT I'll give him a slight pass on that bc this *is* his bread and butter. But while you were away for awhile (I remember you on guru too), there were some on here who were insisting TIM was the one who was the dominant one who SHE was more fearful of...and we know that's absolutely not true.

Like @Galaxyprincess said, he always believed she was "out of his league" (his own words!) and he still probably holds onto that (strange as it is). And I recall, like she also said, the times Tim would comment on how pretty, beautiful, etc. Jenn was / looked. I remember when she was walking down a hall at Aulani and he said something about (paraphasing) "can we just stop and admire how beautiful Jenn is / looks"... but has she EVER done that back to him? She pulls away if he tries to lightly kiss her for Valentine's Day! 🙄

WDWUO83

VIP Member
My kids made and traded them at the Taylor Swift concerts they went to. I've seen a few people posting on Universally Crafted that they were making them for HHN.

Tim has a LOT of bracelets on in that photo. Which means quite a few young women have approached him in a very short period of time, since he has zero bracelets on in that photo with the guy stan. Maybe Jenn will hold the HHN vid back one day for every bracelet that Tim came home with. 😂 I'm still wondering why she missed it and how can I reward the saboteur for making her miss out.
Next home vlog will feature Tim with various unexplained cuts and bruises. We’ll know it’s from Jen screaming and chucking friendship bracelets at his head.

• Haha
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Ok wait, I'm gonna start by saying that. I don't live in Florida and have never been through a hurricane. However, did they keep J$ home because of the pending hurricane that hit nowhere near them or did the school close?? Looking at the maps while this storm was heading in, it never looked to me like it was going to hit the Orlando area. Yeah they were going to get some rain, but it wasn't going to be the eye by any means.
Orange County public schools were closed on Wednesday and typically private/independent schools close when the public schools close.

Typically, all the schools within the county close for a weather event like this (as opposed to just a handful in a certain area). Our schools were closed on Tuesday and Wednesday. A lot of that is because schools become emergency shelters for those who must evacuate. But also, the buses cannot run over a certain wind speed and roads flood, so the buses can't drive through which could lead to stranded kids. Also, the storm direction has changed suddenly before. They can't risk having the kids at school in Central Florida if the storm was to cut across a little further south. Originally this storm was supposed to come in just a little bit north of Tampa. Things would have been drastically different if it was to come hit a more populated area than it did.

He's an asshole for saying Happy Hurricane Day. He's also an asshole for complaining that this is nothing when people not that far from him were having their homes and businesses destroyed.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Kitra just posted on her story that they are at HHN and Peter is in a poncho in the pouring rain. The Trackers are not going to like being out in the rain. Prepare for the complaining. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Every time they show their backyard I just think how sad it is that they spent so much money to have a pretend "happenin'" lifestyle when at the end of the day they're just a codependent enmeshed pretty isolated dysfunctional family of 2 who are clueless about what to do with their 2 props children.

Besides Dim's parents and "the cousins", who would bother coming over regularly to occupy their 6 barstools, as Ginn and Dim pretend they're fine just drinking spicy water from their sad mini-fridge instead of actual cocktails? TPD only does dates at Disney with Dimmy, I doubt his wife wants to drag the kids over to spend time with Ginn. Adam the Woo? LOL, yeah right. Manny Matt seems to only be involved because he cares about Buddy more than Buddy's parents. Holy Moly is in Canada and seems to have cooled down with obsessively sending them care packages and random shit for Buddy. Nicole and Jim were the only other vloggers they invited to their home and that was mostly because Nicole went out of her way for an ungrateful Ginn to plan and design Buddy's 1st birthday for them.

• Wow

Forest

VIP Member
We have a new food Tim doesn’t like…Dulce De Leche! Which I guess is kind of related to his dislike of caramel.

Pumpkin is also not “his preferred flavor”

So he and TPD are sharing cake pops, like off the same stick now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Geez. If they did that all of Tim’s DIY electrical and plumbing work will have to be redone.

🤔 Did Tim address the bbq island leveling issue and the island bottom casters he broke?

But that will be a moot point when the house catches on fire. 🤷🏻‍♀️

=======

Tim & Gin’s master suite bathroom

=======

Nice tripping hazard, Tim!
View attachment 2411316
Exacerbate the situation by throwing another tripping hazard, a rug, over it!
God, that work looks so fucking shoddy.

So slow day at work and was able to watch most of that slog there and rolled my eyes. Seriously, Jenn is whining about how she hasn't slept because of Da Baby. She doesn't even seemed concerned that something is wrong about Da Baby other than her beauty sleep is being disturbed. And then is blase about it after she used Dr. Google. Seriously, I know when I was Oliver's age I didn't sleep well per my mom and it was because I had constant ear infections which eventually lead to me having to have tubes in my ears. These idiots are too stupid to even think there might be someting medically wrong with their child despite the fact he was in the NICU. And then for her to plug that freaking video :mad: :mad: :mad:

Also, way to junk up that living space. In addition to the awful outdoor kitchen installation that is way too much furniture for that small of a space and they are not even done yet....ugh. Just ugh.

And then for her to whine about possibly losing the AC during a hurricane. Please.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
They leave Oliver with a nanny so Jenn can tag along while Tim goes to the outlets. Tim is perfectly capable of going and doing this on his own but of course Jenn has to be up his ass.

I thought it was funny when Jenn was showing him the Mickey count down thing (not sure what it was, I wasn’t paying full attention) and Tim couldn’t fathom what anyone would be counting down. Jenn had to tell him it was a count down for your next Disney vacation. Is Tim really that dense that he doesn’t realize that not everyone gets to go to Disney every week and for most people, it is a special trip that they count down to? Entitled asshole.

• Wow

snazzynettyy48

I don’t remember which vlog in particular, but I distinctly remember their virtue signalling “we don’t ever go to Starbucks!” Back in the day. They claimed how terrible the coffee was and “I barely have coffee” -Jen.
I also distinctly remember her claiming “I hate tea”. Yet in almost every morning of their vlogs back in the day she would make herself a cup of tea. How exhausting is it to be such pathological liars. And they aren’t even good at it.

• Haha
  • Wow