Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forest

VIP Member
There was a recent couch talk and something came up about what do you love about the other person (maybe it was a Live).

Tim said all of these really nice things about Jenn that I can’t remember. And when it was her turn, she said right to Tim’s face “You’re comfortable” Just what everyone wants to hear. Like no string of adjectives like he had just said. Just “comfortable”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

bten1989

VIP Member
They burned the pizzas - this was totally a spur of the moment thing to make content for IG. They’re getting desperate.
They sure are! Especially for two people whose IG and other social media accounts typically resemble a ghost town full of tumbleweeds. Maybe TPD is trying to give Dim social media tips in exchange for Dim's tip?

• Haha
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Other than the fact they can't get a HHN vlog up, think about how they are going to go on the same cruise and do the same things.... again
I think we should start placing bets as to whether they will get off the ship in Nassau and visit that Deezy guy like they promised to do "next time".

Never mind, we all know that's not going to happen.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
How long before Jen drags him to a Taylor Swift concert , if there is one in Florida 🤔
---

Is that a recent picture from the past few days 🤔
It was posted 6 hours ago on Instagram by a stan. Based on the hair, it's gotta be relatively recent.

Ginn doesn't like TSwift because her music is "too sad" for Ginn. Both have equally rabid ridiculously obsessed idolizing stans though. At least Taylor showers every day though (or at least looks like she does) and has a work ethic and some talent, even if she's not my cup of tea.

Still though, Swifties are just as obnoxious as Bojo stans. My eye would twitch whenever I came across all the redundant cult-like social media posts where the concert-goers filmed themselves crying at her concerts. That's some really expensive crying. I just don't understand the stans of anyone but I've never been one to fucking idolize other human beings, especially to the point of crying when I see them in person. It's just weird. Seek some dang therapy.

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
When they go out as a family of four, I bet Jenn sits in the front seat while Tim loads both boys into their car seats plus the stroller. I don’t see her being useful in that regard in anyway.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Don't they have a high chair they can use?? This is so incredibly unsafe. These two are such idiots. If something were to happen to him because of the stupid :poop: they do, they would never forgive themselves.
Actually they would monitize it, I don't think gin would give two fks if anything were to happen, remember when J burned himself, she literally could not have given a toss when that was entirely her fault, talking about it on camera was way more important to her

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I guess it's too hard to put a small towel on one or both sides of Oliver to straighten him up.
He should not even be in there. He’s too young. And it needs to be on the floor not him unbuckled in it on the dining table half hanging out. I hate these people they are atrocious parents 😢

• Sad
  • Heart

What the What?!

Shout out to @court2022 and credit to @Forest for the thread title.

Recap: Same shit, different thread.

Jackpot has started school, Dim doesn’t know how he’s going to film the parks and work around the school schedule.

Summer Nanny has fled Lake Nona never looking back.

Sour Breastmilk Banana milkshakes are in this season, while BigBaby questions who this woman is and where’s dad?

After spending $40k to keep J4D at bay, there is a $20 heat shield to protect the house after another terrible renovation.

This honestly breaks my heart to see Jackpot realize he’s being thrown to the gutters. Having to ask if he can have a turn with the camera. Plus watching the fireworks with the “cousins” while mom and dad gush over BigBaby knocking off the first of his bucket list. Dumped at school, dumped on the Nanny, you would think in the first few weeks when a kid comes home from school for the first time you might want to spend some time with them.

If I missed anything please fill in the blanks.
@honestrands, superb synopsis! 🥰 I truly hope that Jackpot’s days at school are filled with joy, fundamental learning, and purpose! For all of the teachers out there, thank you so much for educating our future. Even though Jackpot’s parents have failed him in many ways, the best gift that they gave him was an opportunity to attend school and to be amongst his peers. I hope he thrives and excels! 😉

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Don't they have a high chair they can use?? This is so incredibly unsafe. These two are such idiots. If something were to happen to him because of the stupid :poop: they do, they would never forgive themselves.
I think if something were to happen, they wouldn't give a fuck. Honestly. We watched Jenn when J$ got burned. We all saw J$ on that stepstool thing, screwing around near the stove and toaster oven as a giant hazard. The kid badly burned his hand and seconds later, Jenn was on the camera recording, well...giggle giggle...we got our first taste of burning our hand...giggle giggle. They do not give a fuck about anything but themselves and views. Period.
---
Actually they would monitize it, I don't think gin would give two fks if anything were to happen, remember when J burned himself, she literally could not have given a toss when that was entirely her fault, talking about it on camera was way more important to her
Jinx.

Last edited:

Orangebird

Tim is doing what he does best…just taking bracelets. he has a ton but doesn’t trade he just takes them. What a jerk.

• Sick

erry

VIP Member
There is a running joke amongst parents everywhere about how little kids remember EVERYTHING!

It's not just Jackson and his “little brain” Jenn. Your kid ain’t special. It’s not mind blowing.

You can tell a kid in January that you will take them to the toy store in August. As SOON as they open their eyes on August 1 they will remind you what you said 8 months ago.

The “baby” does not NEED power🙄🙄🙄
Someone shut her up already!

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
For a family that pretty much admitted they return library/liberry/liebury books late, they could be a little bit less greedy with how many books they check out.

In theme with their self-centeredness and entitlement, I noticed while they blabbed away and filmed the reading material in the checkout line, they didn't bother unloading their groceries from the shopping cart as it kept inching along on the conveyer belt. Now, maybe that's normal in their neck of the woods, so I'll try to give them a little benefit of the doubt, but that'd be considered bad etiquette from what I'm used to (except at certain places like Trader Joe's where there are no conveyor belts, so the cashier unloads the groceries themselves). Also, I need their stupid "investment guy" who helped them be "set for life" to tell them they're pissing away money by buying things like paper towels and toilet paper from Publix instead of in bulk from Costco, especially for a family that seems like they go through it like crazy.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 10.48.57 PM.png

I continue to be amazed at how single-tasked they are and how much time they waste by running seriously pointless errands together. Tell us you have way too much time on your hands without telling us you have way too much time on your hands. Just pissing away the day buying random miscellaneous shit at the grocery store yet again (like mechanical pencils that are actually meant for children) or both going to the UPS store to return an Echo device to Amazon and both of them just fucking sitting in their stupid car blabbing about their errands before even actually running their errands. The consistent serious failure at time management is impressive but just... wild, as Ginn likes to say all the time. Ginn will seriously do anything to avoid spending time with her kids alone.

Forest

VIP Member
Tim says he has the equivalent of a whole-house generator but it can’t keep the AC on.

That is not a whole-house generator.

• Haha

Drama Mama

Finally watched the last few home vlogs and my takeaways were:

Those sharp countertop corners outside are right at the same height as J's noggin. Tim shows him running right by it and I immediately cringed. Then you hear J squealing in the background as he runs under the dripping screen enclosure BY the countertop area. There is just no way that kid isn't going to run straight into a corner at some point. Ugh.

I cannot believe they still show a slack-jawed J staring into the iPad while eating as they try to talk to him on camera. They really are delusional and the stans all think it's fine?

Showing J by the open sliding door as they look out at the storm and there is the pool right there without any barrier or fence. I know it has been said here before, but they are stupid to not have a fence around that pool. J is all over the place and doesn't seem to listen as it is. Now the backyard has sharp-edged countertops, dripping panels where electrical is installed, an exposed electrical cord on the ground, a pool without a fence, and a gas grill next to the house. 🤦‍♀️😧
Even if J$ is able to keep himself away from the pool or can “swim” well enough on his own, there is a huge risk that he opens the door and lets Dolliver outside. Dolliver may not be winning any crawling contests now, but he will be mobile soon enough.

If J4D can’t keep J$ from getting burned while in the kitchen with him (and only being responsible for one child), how can she keep Dolliver safe when J$ opens the door and the two kids are wandering the backyard together?

I seriously worry for these two kids. Unless they each have a nanny assigned to watch them 24/7, there is no telling what traumas could happen to them under their parents care. ☹

• Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think that post is too well written to be Jenn.

And I also think, even anonymously, she wouldn’t admit J$ is speech delayed. I don't think they would admit even to themselves there could be something “wrong” with their kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

JssLG317

VIP Member
"we were able to do some rides we don't normally get to do! I had a blast and I hope you had fun joining me! Thank you for watching and we'll see you tomorrow-ish with a new viiiiiiid!"

#HurricanePrep such wow, much accurate.

View attachment 2415572
“Howthey” Pretty much every program has a built in spell check that puts a squiggly line under a word when it’s spelled wrong or the grammar is incorrect. Essentially makes it idiot proof to write a correct sentence, except in her case. I really don’t think she looks at what she’s writing at all. It’s likely a race against a commercial that she just throws a description on.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
I will never understand Tracker Stan thinking. The Trackers have never given any inclination that they need money. In fact, they seem to need to tell the world that they are rich and "set for life". All evidence they present seems to corroborate this--frequent vacations, patio renovations, etc. So, some feel that it's ok that they went on a VIP tour because they didn't have to pay for it? Because that burden should be placed on someone else? If anybody should be paying it's the Trackers. I guess that's same kind of logic the Stans who feel they should spend money on chat stickers have. They are super rich, but they totally deserve this extra money. It's like that one idiot Stan that gives them money every live show and then complains about finding money for rent. But, alas, there's another camp of Stans who agree with their wealth and feel it's ok if they paid. It's their job!

I guess this is like the split Stan thinking on "they deserve vacations, they earned them!" vs "they are working vacations!"

In any regard, the Stans can all absolutely agree that they believe that all the things the Trackers film are solely for the edutainment of them. They spend so much time and money and long hours to bring such high quality, informative and personalized information straight to the Stans.

Morons.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim is wishing Nick was in his arms instead as Ginn mocks how Buddy sleeps. His face screams, "can you not?"
Screen Shot 2023-08-28 at 2.56.51 PM.png

Dim is confused about how to move Buddy into a bigger bed. They're going to google it. "That's a tomorrow thing," Ginn says. She decides to break Buddy's privacy (as usual) and shows him sleeping in his bed on the monitor to everyone and their mom.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow