Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn said Da Baby isn't sleeping well or eating well, so she "even GOOGLED 'can 5 months old get colic?'", but "all the other people are thinking" [ON THE INTERNET] that "those babies are going through a growth spurt". Bitch, have you tried asking his fucking doctor? Dim blames Da Baby's troubles on his size.

Ginn: "I wish I could figure out what's causing it." Sigh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

JssLG317

VIP Member
I hope you have a great trip!

The display is all pet stuff. Very clearly for pets. Pet costumes, pet spirit jerseys, collars, you can even see pet bowls. They talk about it being a dog Hatbox ghost costume and how their dogs would never wear a wig (there was a Tiana costume that had a wig). So they KNEW it was all pet stuff...except this cheese thing? Which is on the top right of the 2nd pic.

View attachment 2425803
View attachment 2425806
Thank you!!

That’s great. Makes her look like an even bigger moron. Wouldn’t someone with her extensive retail experience know that a baby toy wouldn’t just randomly be in a pet section?
---
PLEASE can we have ‘the bearded weirdo and his greasy leech’ as a thread title?
Sure! TTT #145 Bearded weirdoh and greasy leech, where’s your HHN “vid”

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Totally. Though, it's really unfortunately just a clash of personalities. He's definitely got the "I'm the man, I'm going to take care of you" thing going...(he's even said it BUT she's taken ridiculous advantage of that) and he's generally non-confrontational when it comes to this type of thing.

Sure, he's a dickhead when it comes to aggressively calling places for freebies, #hosted, etc. (recall the stories we'd hear from the Bloomin' Brands exec's daughter?) BUT I'll give him a slight pass on that bc this *is* his bread and butter. But while you were away for awhile (I remember you on guru too), there were some on here who were insisting TIM was the one who was the dominant one who SHE was more fearful of...and we know that's absolutely not true.

Like @Galaxyprincess said, he always believed she was "out of his league" (his own words!) and he still probably holds onto that (strange as it is). And I recall, like she also said, the times Tim would comment on how pretty, beautiful, etc. Jenn was / looked. I remember when she was walking down a hall at Aulani and he said something about (paraphasing) "can we just stop and admire how beautiful Jenn is / looks"... but has she EVER done that back to him? She pulls away if he tries to lightly kiss her for Valentine's Day! 🙄
And recently, when she got her hair done, he said she looks like Nicole Kidman. She disagreed and he was insistent that she does.
He still sees her as the “hot chick” and that’s why she gets away with whatever she wants.

• Sick
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
(the following is based upon them claiming they booked DCL cruises for September and next June)

10 more days till Oliver is age eligible to cruise.
Is their September DCL cruise still on?
They haven’t mentioned it of late.
How is Oliver going to win the diaper dash when he isn’t even sitting up yet, let alone crawling?
(he will do both when he is ready)

When the DCL Lighthouse Point cruises start in June 2024, Oliver will be 15 months old.

Does that mean there will be another DCL cruise this late fall or next spring?
Assuming J$ is actually still in school, it would be a terrible, terrible idea for him to miss school this soon. The poor kid's whole world has been flipped upside down having to follow rules and a schedule. I'm even pretty sure he's probably been told "No" more than a few times, or at least redirected away from certain behaviors we've seen from him. If they are doing a 4 night, he'd miss 4 days of school as they'd be gone Sun-Thursday and there's no way they are speeding away from the port to get him to school. If they are doing a 3 night, he'd miss Friday and probably Monday.

And O$ doesn't have a chance in the world at even competing in the Diaper Dash, so you can add that to the list of what a disappointment he already is at 6 months old.

One last thing--Covid is running rampant around Florida right now. My kids' college is full of it. A bunch of people I know have it. We were at Epcot yesterday and there were a ton of people wearing masks in the 97 degree heat. 🥵 The Trackers are absolutely insane if they think taking their 6 month old NICU baby to a germ infested cruise ship right now is a good idea. Completely insane. And stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

FriedOrca

In the vlog from Tuesday, at 27:17 she starts to call Jackson "Big Brother Bandit" it sound like "Big Brother Banzit" because she caught herself. Maybe choose a different nickname for each of the children/pets in your life.

• Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Jenn must still be sleeping...some good comments so far:

Well Jeff, that's a great idea. The entire set up is a fire hazard. You'll be shadow banned for giving them some actual advice.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 10.39.28 AM.png

I knew Jenn was lying when she said she watched a video where the (not Disney!) cruise ship drove right into the hurricane. Ships hitting storms, yes. Ships steer away from hurricanes because they'd be out of business. She fell for someone's clickbait or she's lying.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 10.39.35 AM.png

Ut oh...Heather is suggesting there might be something more into Big Baby's sleep issues. She will also be shadow banned and Jenn will deny there is anything wrong going forward.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 10.39.53 AM.png

Melissa gets the Stan of the Day award. TAKE YOUR KID TO THE DOCTOR!!!!! If he's not eating as usual and not sleeping...TAKE HIM TO THE DOCTOR!!!!! Unless they are just lying and bitching and complaining for something to talk about. J$ never had this problem---STOP COMPARING YOUR KIDS ON CAMERA!!!! If Big Baby was a girl, she would be absolutely perfect, the best of the the best, a perfect baby.
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 10.40.00 AM.png

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
I still don’t know if her shirt is supposed to have holes on purpose or she’s just dressing as her usual frumpy self. Also it looks like one of her tits is leaking (even if it's not actually leaking, maybe she spilled some sauce there and then licked it). Either way, I’m gonna say this trend and the length of that shirt with her finest leggings with a waist that's separating her belly blubber into two separate zones aren’t doing her any favors. Is Dim just going to wear all his black tshirts and anything Halloween related for the next two months? At least he’s not wearing the world’s ugliest beige shorts in existence this time.
View attachment 2424306
And this 'thing' had the nerve to fat shame people .... that came back to bite you on your big fat arse!

• Heart

CoasterHo

What in the white trash, ghetto (should probably say Urban, right?), hoarder’s yard, alien conspiracy theorist, meth house shit is that unfolded piece of padded foil tacked on to their window???? I mean, did they do that for shock value or something? Because there’s NO way two people would nail that ugly ass piece of trash to their house to top off their expensive pool, patio and outdoor kitchen remodel. No way. Is it a joke? Is that temporary? That is BAD. All new level of ignorant and bad taste right there. Just wow.

Also, why aren’t they getting the Mercedes EQS SUV? Three rows and you can’t bear that dash. Can’t they afford it? I heard they were set for life. Give up one concierge cruise and put that money towards their car budget and there you go.

View attachment 2410550
Seriously, that foil 🤣🤣 I wonder what it was made for, because no one else would choose that for the purpose those wise and classy Trackers did.
I want to know why the nitwit wasn't smart enough to use hooks and grommets to be able to take the "heat shield" down so it's not an eyesore, and doesn't block out sunlight... then hang it up when using the grill? But no, Dimothy screws/nails it in to the window frame.

DERP.

• Haha
  • Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
@xmasbdaygirl
Thank you for this COVID update!!
I was so unaware.
In a few weeks we are heading to WDW, then going on my grandson’s dream cruise as his HS graduation present from his mom.

And here I was concerned about it being hurricane season. 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's really just something to be aware of, wash your hands, don't touch your face, same stuff everyone's been preaching for 3+ years now. I will say, I have been on 5 cruises since they started sailing post-covid and we've been fine. But again, I wouldn't be bringing my NICU 6 month old on a cruise ship. J$ too. Little kids touch everything.

I also wouldn't worry about hurricane season. Disney, all cruise lines really do an amazing job. Like right now with the storm coming, they've switched the Fantasy from a Western to an Eastern, so they won't have anything to deal with. You just have to go with the flow and know that no matter what happens, they will do what is safe for everyone.

That said, I will not be disappointed if this storm coming in right now goes right through Lake Nona and blows that ridiculous roof right off the Bojo's screen enclosure. I know that makes me a terrible person, but I'm ok with that in this instance.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
HHN Tribute store vid up, in case anyone needs help falling asleep for an afternoon nap.

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Jenn: That little baby buddy needs to go down for a nap
J$: That one? Pointing to O$ Confused as to which buddy Jenn is talking about. :mad:

Oh J$, if you ever find this post, I am so, so, so sorry your mother is such a fucking cunt and refused to honor your request of not calling your brother your nickname.

Also...the screen enclosure roof leaks 😂 😂 😂 😂
And Tim, yes, a good screen guy will make sure that panel is tight. My screen enclosure has a similar, huge panel, the biggest sized panel they will do and it is not at all floppy. My neighbors are also not all floppy like that. And I wouldn't be all poking at that screen full of water. That rescreening bill is going to be a bitch for that giant panel.

And for the 9 millionth time, your kid needs speech therapy. Neither of you understand what he's saying and you think it's so cute to have him on camera. He's going to be 4 years old in 2 months. Get him some help.
That part was so sad. J$ calls him Oliver- he’s the only one. Jenn just doesn’t give AF!

• Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I looked and Jojo mostly used footage from Theme Park Insider. First, I think it’s really telling that a channel with 49k followers received media access and was allowed to film, versus Jojo with over a million subscribers. So he must be on the shit list with Universal. Also, I think it’s wrong for him to use a small channel’s footage. I hope he asked, but still….it’s not like TPI is going to get a ton of subscribers from Jojo’s page. And TPI divided their videos into individual house videos, but each one has less than 1000 views. On the other hand, Jojo already has 8k views on his video. So the money he is making off of TPI’s videos is probably considerable, especially compared to what TPI is making.
I'm pretty sure that Jojo was media last year and Jenn used his footage for a house. It was Jojo's recording of the Minion attraction during soft opening got him on the "not invited" list this year. He did pull the footage and he did issue a half assed apology (unlike Kyle) but Universal doesn't screw around with things like this. I also think it was Tim saying in a video, while walking around Universal, that instead of paying $150 for Express Pass, rent the $15 wheelchair for the day, poof, head of the line--that's what got Tim banned from their media over everything else. Don't fuck around with Universal's rules. And kudos to Universal--I think they should ban them all from their parks all together.

I think Jojo saw Tim do it last year and said, hey, it worked for him. That's what I'm going to do.

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
So they spent close to $90K on a patio renovation because Dejennerate has AMI house FOMO?

Meanwhile, Tim’s placement of the bbq grill right under the kitchen window and abutted against the house has turned “grilling” into a house fire hazard every time he uses it!

Make this make sense!!

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
If the camera was focusing on that guy, blurring him out wouldn’t have changed the focus on Tim at all. It’s already filmed. It would have also made Tim and TPD a little blurry because the camera would have focused on the guy. What a weird excuse. The guy was most likely rolling his eyes and flipping them off.
If I'm ever in a situation where I can ruin their shot(s) I'll do it

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I will preface by saying I did not watch and I'm not planning on it.

I don't think I buy that "he was just staring at the camera" thing...she didn't blur the woman with him who is also clearly staring. Also if it was focusing on him, wouldn't Tim and TPD be out of focus? I mean, what do I know, I'm not a professional vlogger.

Maybe they knew who the guy was? Maybe he cursed them out on his way out? I'd buy the dude a beer if he did.
I think for sure it was more of a "look at these two fucking idiots" stare instead of an "omg wow two daddies ditching their children to taste each other's cake pops omg I want to get a pic with them!" stare and that he for sure either said something later in passing or flipped them off, off camera.

• Haha

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
The nanny isn't going to pick up Jackson because that will leave Jenn to take care of her own baby like some kind of peasant.
Can you imagine what Dim's brother's think of them having not one, but two nannies when they actually have jobs and parent and take care of their own children

2020planner

VIP Member
That the problem with Epcot nothing fits unless you want overpriced food/drink and stereotypical ideas of what Disney thinks other countries are like. The hubby and I was never going to go again but we rode Galaxy and will do that then leave I had the Jenn experience lol
Well, originally EPCOT actually was educational (it's always been my fave park) and actually DID have a theme between Future World and World Showcase. Future World had World of Motion, Living w/ the Land, Wonders of Life, Living Seas, Imagination, Universe of Energy, etc. - without IPs when it first started. However, more and more, it's just now a mishmosh of stuff with too much IP and not enough of what made Disney stand out (e.g., originality from imagineers).

And World Showcase actually was developed, in part, and marketed to the countries as potential travel promos for those very countries represented, as well as staffed (at least when I worked at Disney) by actual people from those countries (who knows now in our post-COVID world).

Norway and Morocco actually worked with The Walt Disney Company on the design and build of those areas to ensure that they were accurate representations, including Morocco sending their own designers / builders to EPCOT to work on the pavilion.

• Heart