Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mopsy75

VIP Member
And those 2 boys are not thought of at all. No playset, no swing set. Nothing for them to enjoy. All for 2 selfish humans who supposedly dont drink. . So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

snazzynettyy48

If the camera was focusing on that guy, blurring him out wouldn’t have changed the focus on Tim at all. It’s already filmed. It would have also made Tim and TPD a little blurry because the camera would have focused on the guy. What a weird excuse. The guy was most likely rolling his eyes and flipping them off.

Lucigoosi

One of the Disney bloggers I have read for years are having their first baby after a long time of trying. They posted a blog update saying they were having a girl and it included this:

"She is our miracle baby, we both have this heightened sense that we need to do everything “right” and in our power to ensure she’ll be healthy and okay. There’s undoubtedly a bit of overzealousness with this. Logically, we understand that a lot is certainly beyond our control, but emotionally, we’d rather err on the side of caution than regret making a mistake."

I thought it was interesting because this is exactly how we all expect people who struggled for years with trying to conceive to act. Not to get borderline mercury poisoning while pregnant and then to immediately treat their miracles(!) like a burden.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Kristin can afford to buy MNSSHP tickets for her whole family but games the system to get even more candy cause she's too cheap to buy her own bags of candy from the dollar store to hand out. I don't understand adults who are this obsessed with getting "free" candy during Disney Halloween events. 🙄
View attachment 2409043
Kristin is seriously paying $10-$15 for a locker (depending on the size) just so she can get extra free candy? These people are insane.

• Haha
  • Sick
The chatter here keeps making me go to the Vids to see what is happening!

This backyard is turning into a situation like when a celebrity is addicted to plastic surgery and just makes their face worse and worse. I love the electrical cord on the ground next to the sharp edged counter. They removed that tacky thing protecting their window from "melting" from the high heat of the grill. So I guess their grilling days are over outside. Maybe they will get a George Foreman Grill for the Kitchen and set it up near Jackson's toothbrush.

The non-sexual tension between the Trackers is palpable now. There was probably a nicer way for her to address the white hairs in his beard. Or maybe not do it on camera at all. I kinda felt bad for Tim.

• Haha

court2022

Chatty Member
Ginn said Da Baby isn't sleeping well or eating well, so she "even GOOGLED 'can 5 months old get colic?'", but "all the other people are thinking" [ON THE INTERNET] that "those babies are going through a growth spurt". Bitch, have you tried asking his fucking doctor? Dim blames Da Baby's troubles on his size.

Ginn: "I wish I could figure out what's causing it." Sigh.
God she's like a 16 year old mother.

• Sad

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Haha jinx!

The vlog title screams "tell us you're white without telling us you're white".

---
As if Buddy's speech and mouth muscles aren't already lacking, the kid blabs with his mouth full. Cause that won't lead to choking (again).

They bought a "grape cutter" tool.

"Buddy is really into convertibles so we're renting a convertible."

Well fuck, I was really into not being poor as a kid, but my parents didn't rent any money.
I also own a grape cuttter tool...it's called a damn knife!!! IDIOTS!

Well now - those bangs look fucking GREAT! :rolleyes:

Screenshot (22).png

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
The daily Hot Wheels is a really bad idea. I’m kind of against material rewards for kids in general, I just think it spirals into bribery. Maybe for very hard things, like a doctors appointment. But every day is insane.

“Oh but it’s only a dollar” says Miss Moneybags. Yes, and it’s also going to be 180 Hot Wheels by the end of the year, on top of all of the other pollution you give him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Enjoying this comment while it lasts. 👏🏽
Screen Shot 2023-08-30 at 6.43.59 PM.png

This fucker completely lacks empathy (hey you shithead, people still died and homes and businesses were destroyed) and I find people who are disappointed when a natural disaster wasn't even more destructive to be carrying something dark and broken in their soul. You know this turd probably cries if their car scooter gets scratched or they get a papercut. "but whatever".
Screen Shot 2023-08-30 at 6.45.59 PM.png

• Wow
  • Angry

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Da Baby chews on the tag on a pillow while his pacifier is on the kitchen floor.
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 9.49.40 PM.png

Ginn is annoyed the camera keeps focusing on the box instead of her. Maybe the box is staring too hard Ginn - why didn't you blur it???
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 9.50.38 PM.png

She keeps saying they'll be having another separate hurricane vlog. Despicable assholes, monetizing off of natural disasters as usual. She says they're going to get up at 3am to watch the hurricane. And yet she is annoyed that Da Baby doesn't sleep through the night. At the end of the vlog, Ginn remembers for the 27th time she still hadn't brought the bar stools in. 🫠

"Thank you for telling parents [who apparently skipped being children themselves and going to libraries] about libraries!"
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 10.02.00 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Caligirl123

Jennbo to J$ At around the 24:00 mark:

“Did you FaceTime Daddy when we were driving home from school”??

So the nanny-du-jour is also a chauffeur for this worthless cunt? How fucking embarrassing!

• Wow
  • Angry

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
But you know Halloween just sneaks up on you, having two kids is hard you guyzzzzzzz, how are you supposed to remember something that happens on the same date every year when you have two kids to watch while they are with their nannies
Which is why I'm giving them a two month headstart. I don't love helping them out, but that poor child needs an actual Halloween costume this year. He's going to be mocked for years if he shows up in a sheet with eye holes to school.

As far as the back patio goes--that furniture is not going to fit. There is not enough room to walk around that area safety without risking falling in the pool to begin with. And whoever is at the grill better hope it doesn't flame up and they jump back because they are going to get hurt because that bar is way too close to the grill.

My husband is strangely fascinated by this backyard project, so I showed him the extension cord running across the ground. He was screaming at the TV. Tim didn't want to put it under the pavers, he wants to put a rug over it? Here's what you need to do, hire an electrician, have them pull up the few pavers and put some conduit in and run the cord. Someone is going to trip. Will it be into the flaming hot grill? Or will it be into the sharp counter edge that Tim already busted up his face on? You can't have shit like that in a $75,000 home improvement project and they have little kids. Combined with no pool safety fence, the entire set up is an accident waiting to happen.
---
And as for having the 2 cars detailed - WOW - some of the best times we had with the kids growing up is spending a Sunday morning in the driveway washing the cars with them. They would take out their crazy coupe car and wash it while we washed our cars. These are 'core memories' J4D's - just saying....
And they have a car wash membership. All car washes have the free vacuum stations, some have even more cleaning supplies available. That would have been the perfect outing for Tim and J$. I personally think Nanny Jess trashed the Volt driving J$ to all his classes and whatnot. That's why the Volt needed detailing.

Forest

VIP Member
They all need to say something if they steal footage again. The only one who did last year was Adrian. Or they’re just gonna keep doing it.

I don’t even think the main Tracker stans care that much about HHN. They could post a home vlog of them doing nothing but eating Firehouse subs in their dirty house and it would get the same views.

• Sick

Forest

VIP Member
Happy hurricane day. What an asshole.

I’ve come to the conclusion there is no way for these local Orlando vloggers to vlog WDW hurricanes in a respectful way. They are simply incapable of nuance as they are all stupid grifters.

YesNow

VIP Member
So according to rumors Universal is hosting a media preview tomorrow. Think the Trackers will get an invite.
Oh yes, it’s probably the day the media invites get to tour the HHN houses and film them. No worries. If he’s not invited, he’ll just use other creator’s footage and profit from them.

• Angry