Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Idalia will be here in a matter of hours and the Trackers haven't released an End of Times vlog yet?

All that said, please pray for our neighbors in the Big Bend of Florida. It's going to be rough for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Ugh, the thumbnails of their vlogs are awful.

1693257387973.png

Although, I did figure out which other vloggers it reminds me of:

1693257462663.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Backyard Renovation
Pool bird cage: $35K
Patio/pool pavers: $25K+
BBQ unit & musical island counter: $20K
Ceiling fans installed by Tim: $1K
Patio furniture: $5K+
Bar Stools: $1,200
Having no friends and a wife that cant cook for shit: priceless

(Not sure if they done that ad over in the US, but the UK peeps will get the joke 🤣)

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Except you made him even more of the focus by blurring him out Ginn. 🙄 "we blurred him out... while we were talking about the food" was this a double-person editing effort or yet another misuse of the proper pronoun within one sentence?
View attachment 2408968

Also it didn't seem like it "kept focusing on him".
View attachment 2408976
I will preface by saying I did not watch and I'm not planning on it.

I don't think I buy that "he was just staring at the camera" thing...she didn't blur the woman with him who is also clearly staring. Also if it was focusing on him, wouldn't Tim and TPD be out of focus? I mean, what do I know, I'm not a professional vlogger.

Maybe they knew who the guy was? Maybe he cursed them out on his way out? I'd buy the dude a beer if he did.

• Heart
Oh look, a carefully placed thumbnail of Jenn looking like a parent. All three have their mouths gaping open. 🙄

And notice she's not looking at the book she's supposedly reading to the boys. She's not looking at either of the boys sitting right there in her greasy lap. She's looking directly into the camera, as always, because it's the one and only thing she truly loves (besides herself, and food of course).

• Sad

airbusA330

VIP Member
I know these bitches are crazy but ffs who uses a god damn fan to “cool” off food? Jenn is fucking psychotic.

• Heart

Drama Mama

Thanks for the photo of the shield of doom. I want to show it to my SO. He somehow doubts that the Trackers would be that stupid and that a lot of this has to be an act. I think computing that they are actually real people is just too much for him, lol.

Oh and I think I threw this one out here a thread or two back but I throw it out again

TTT 145: The Role of Greasy Spice will Now Be Played by Nick the Dick
I showed my SO, who has been a professional firefighter (now a chief) for over 30 years. I had to ask his opinion. I was SHOCKED when He said the heat shield will not save that house. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I just don’t understand her (lack of) reasoning when it comes to not driving. So she can nonchalantly drive to the grocery store while waving her hands around and looking at the camera instead of the road, but can’t drive to Buddy’s school on her own? She’s seriously beyond useless. It’s just fucking bizarre.

Forest

VIP Member
They’re going to steal people’s HHN house footage again, aren’t they?

I don’t feel sorry for any other vlogger who gets their footage taken this year unless they speak up. The Trackers are not the cool kids in the schoolyard anymore, quite the opposite. Say something.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I'm sorry, I've never heard of anyone blowing a fucking fan at their kid's food for it to cool down instead of just... teaching their kid to be patient and wait for it to cool down. Buddy's going to become a grown manchild who expects his partner to make him dinner (aka chicken nuggies) and then complain that it's too hot and why wasn't a mini fan provided to cool his meal down for him?? Then he'll march off sullenly to his office which has a pile of 13,678 hot wheels.

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 2.51.00 PM.png

---
Ginn: *mouth full of cookie* yeah
Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 3.01.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 3.03.15 PM.png

---
I hated how they had that bed pushed into the wall because clearly they didn't want to invest in bed rails. I just kept thinking how hard it's going to be to be made up. I know, I'm weird to think that of all things...
I thought about making the bed as well. Let's face it, Ginn is never going to be the one to change the sheets on that "big boy bed" and no one is going to actually teach Buddy to make his bed. "My sciaticaaaaaaa you guyzzzzzzzz!" If the sheets ever get changed (what, maybe once every 7 months?), it'll be Dimmy that has to do it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

TawdryT

VIP Member
J$ has terrible allergies, you can hear the snot in his sinuses. He's also desperate to ruin filming. I can't say I blame him. BBO never had colic, his size has nothing to do with it, he just hates his mother, he let us know in the 'vid'. Babies don't sleep well during many growth periods. She's embarrassingly ignorant on everything. And please stop pretending you do anything with those kids' care and feeding. You don't. We all know it. Call a fucking professional. Don't ask other idiots for advice. It's just idiot inception.
They make excuses for once again not providing enrichment experiences for their kid. Dim is renting a convertible to feel bougie because he needs constant affirmation that he isn't trashy. The crumbs in your car are from the two schlubs in front, eating.
Stupid people, 'sciencing'.
Couch blather. Just buy him a big boy bed. Put him in it. Done.
The patio sure doesn't look like you spent what you did.
Oh look, gorging, again. Stop squeezing that. Stop it.
Why is everything beige? Beiiiiiiiiiiiige. Are those stools flammable? Just wondering...

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Finally watched the last few home vlogs and my takeaways were:

Those sharp countertop corners outside are right at the same height as J's noggin. Tim shows him running right by it and I immediately cringed. Then you hear J squealing in the background as he runs under the dripping screen enclosure BY the countertop area. There is just no way that kid isn't going to run straight into a corner at some point. Ugh.

I cannot believe they still show a slack-jawed J staring into the iPad while eating as they try to talk to him on camera. They really are delusional and the stans all think it's fine?

Showing J by the open sliding door as they look out at the storm and there is the pool right there without any barrier or fence. I know it has been said here before, but they are stupid to not have a fence around that pool. J is all over the place and doesn't seem to listen as it is. Now the backyard has sharp-edged countertops, dripping panels where electrical is installed, an exposed electrical cord on the ground, a pool without a fence, and a gas grill next to the house. 🤦‍♀️😧

• Sad
  • Wow

rageblackouts

This entire vlog made me SO MAD but especially that secret handshake! How sad that J can't even have a secret handshake between him and his parents, they cannot keep a SINGLE bit of his life private. At least Tim said she shouldn't show it since it was secret, but he caved awfully fast.

For Jenn to stop the outro mid-sentence to point out Tim's white beard hairs was just so rude. She's not WRONG about them, but I was always taught to not mention something like that to someone unless it's something they can immediately fix - i.e. food in the teeth, a tag sticking out of the shirt, something like that. Such a rude thing to point out on camera and then leave in the final edit!! Imagine if the tables were turned and he pointed out her gray hairs like that? She thinks about absolutely nothing and no one other than herself.

And I don't understand why Tim even asked J what he wanted to do if he wasn't going to make an effort to do it. Detailing the cars, rain, whatever his excuse - the real reason they didn't go was because it wasn't how Tim wanted to spend the day. So selfish.

We’ll be there in a couple of weeks and will absolutely be wearing masks - even if it’s 1000° out! I don’t care what looks people may give us.

Fuck that shit!

Also - Watching this crap vlog and 2 small points I feel I need to make:

1) It’s pronounced DULE-SAY de Leche, not DOL-CHAY de Leche, you cunt
2) TPD makes Elton John look straight
If there was a TPD thread TPD Makes Elton John look Straight would be an excellent title.

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn pretty much tells on themselves for returning library books late because she's like "they don't even charge you a late fee!"

She seriously sounds like she lives in a cave when she makes "no shit bitch" PSAs like "teachers don't make a lot of money!" and "libraries are such a great resource for free stuff!" YES BITCH WE KNOW. THE REST OF US LIVE IN THE REAL FUCKING WORLD YOU OUT-OF-TOUCH CUNT. Wish she would actually read some fucking books too. Besides "what to expect when you're expecting even though you've already done this before you dumb human incubator".

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Buy the kid a souvenir cup for $11? Nah.
Rent a convertible because the kid is "into convertibles"? Hell yeah!

Dim should just admit he rented the Jeep and is renting a convertible to make himself happy, not the kid. The souvenir cup would have only made Buddy happy, so that's a no.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Not having Jenn able to drive and pick up from school is a horrible mistake. Forget the time eating into Tim’s filming, you know, their bread and butter… What happens when (cause it will happen) Tim gets a call from the school that Jackson needs to be picked up for illness or injury. Depending on where I am in some parks, it can take me 45 to just get to my car, and then there is the drive. Can they make choices that put their kids first?

• Heart

travesty

VIP Member
It's just like a narcissistic asshole to walk ahead of his family instead of behind them so he can keep an eye on everyone.

• Heart