Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

erry

VIP Member
I’m not caught up, but I wanted to point out the pizza skulls fiasco. What the actual fuck. Jenn IT’S COMMON SENSE! “How do I do it, like this? Is this good? Is this right?” Bitch wtf?!? As soon as I saw that tiny scoop of marinara, and that sprinkle of cheese, I knew it wasn’t enough compared to all that dough.
Fuck what the IG girl did, use your own fucking brain!
Even cutting up the dough, she needed confirmation that she was doing it right. There is no right or wrong way you idiot!
I (never made them before) would’ve assembled them on a board or plate, shaped them into a ball, and then squished them into the skulls. It just seems more logical to not work in that tiny space of the skulls. I also probably, more than likely would’ve gotten rid of some of the excess dough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

hcslacs

VIP Member
So, the lil bro big baby has two weeks to go from slouching in a bumbo seat to winning the diaper dash, huh?

They better step up his training regiment.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn will be blurring the heat shield in future home slogs to take the focus off of irrefutable proof of their stupidity.

• Haha

slackertracker

Jenn says they are learning about boundaries when showing a book. Here is a boundary she should respect; when your son says don’t call Oliver buddy maybe you should stop calling him buddy.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
We did not spot any Trackers last night. We did run into PMM a few times and a bunch of wanna be vloggers with their massive camera set ups literally hanging over into the express lanes trying to record themselves and going through scare zones filming themselves acting so scared and then they just shut it off. It is so bizarre!!
Oh yeah, they're all fake frauds. I recall seeing BLAB at Universal Orlando a few years' back (I've told this story before). It was during Mardi Gras. They were coming out of the Tribute Store and DH and I were eating at a food stand near where Rip Ride Rockit comes out of the Ghostbusters Firehouse.

They looked glum as hell and walked silently over to the food stand to check out the options and then she looked over at me w/ that resting bitch face.

We then watched them walk over to a float and Spencer turned the camera on and they suddenly were all bubbly and laughing and giddy, standing in front of the float trying to catch beads. And after about 30 seconds of that, he turns off the camera and *poof* - like a light switch turned off - they were back to looking like they just walked out of a funeral home, sullen faces, not talking to each other...etc. and walked away.

• Wow
  • Haha

cheese_toastie

I'm a bit behind with the threads and videos but just saw the #homemovie where they give Big Baby food for the first time and it was so obvious that Jen had absolutely no idea how to feed her own baby. I was quite surprised at how good Dim's technique was - getting the baby to open his mouth, wiping with the spoon, actually engaging with him instead of just shoving it repeatedly in his mouth when he was still trying to process what on earth these people were doing to him. It's becoming more and more obvious that she has no clue how to actually parent / care / look after her own little miracles and that Tim was doing all the heavy lifting when J$ came along. It infuriates me because of the number of people I know who have had genuine fertility issues who would make the absolute best parents and this one just can't be bothered to put any effort in whatsoever.

Rant ended here. Carry on as you were.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
They have to wait for house footage to be posted so they can steal "fair-use" footage to use in their vid.
I don't think they will do that this year because that sounds like a lot of work and they have two kids now.

Lol just kidding, they will definitely act like they were invited and steal other's footage. I hope they try to take Molly's because she may be a big enough bitch to go after them.

• Haha

snazzynettyy48

In the vlog from Tuesday, at 27:17 she starts to call Jackson "Big Brother Bandit" it sound like "Big Brother Banzit" because she caught herself. Maybe choose a different nickname for each of the children/pets in your life.
Just checked. You are so right! She literally was about to call her human child “bandit”…. Those dogs meant much more to her than her own kids

• Wow
  • Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Not defending Jenn in any way but has no one here ever called their child the wrong name accidentally even though you obviously know their name and the name you are trying to say? I have two kids. When trying to call one, sometimes I accidentally say the other kids name, followed by my partners name and even my sisters name. Or I can be trying to get my partners attention and I’ll call out one of the kids names by mistake. Sometimes it takes a name or two to get to the correct one. It happens. It doesn’t mean I don’t love my children because I accidentally called them the wrong name.

In Jenn’s case though, it is absolutely stupid to have the same nickname for her deceased dog and two kids. Especially when one of those kids has already understandably said he doesn’t want to have the same nickname as his brother.
I call my kids the wrong names all the time. I often can't remember which one of them I said this to, or went here with. (Like were you with me in HomeGoods when I bought this?) I've even called my current dog the name of my deceased dog. But they were both Dalmatians and they both have/had the same mannerisms and do/did the same dumb shit. However, I have never called either of my children the dog's name (dead or alive dog) never, ever. And I have nicknames for the children and the dogs...but certainly not the same nicknames. In fact, no one in this family (furry or human) shares a nickname with anyone else.

The fact that she was specifically asked by J$ to not call the baby by his nickname and both Tim and Jenn continue to do it is just absolutely heartbreaking to me.

mjm9

VIP Member
I’ve seen a couple vids showing the media event and there are a shitload of people there. I hope that really pisses Tim off even more. ❤
In no particular order. YT channels with videos posted of HHN Opening Night and/or the inside of all 10 houses from media night.

PMM
Super Enthused
PCDev
Ordinary Adventures
Theme Park Express
The Pugh Two
Attractions Magazine
Patrick Dougall
World of Micah
JoJo’s World
Emily Enchanted
Theme Park Foodies
DIS Unplugged

….but no TTT video to be found. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
👀 🍿
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 6.02.20 PM.png

Great "editing" choice, Ginn. Frankly, I can't even remember WTF Dim and Dick were talking about then, but all anyone can focus on is the blurry guy. 😆 She couldn't just crop him out, huh? Dim couldn't have paid more attention to detail and shifted the camera, huh? Fail.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim at 3am sounds completely drunk. Gee what a surprise that Ginn didn't bother waking up at 3am like she said she would. But she's soooooo tired you guyzzzzzzz.

"Happy hurricane day" + monetizing off of a hurricane that KILLED PEOPLE is seriously beyond an off-color move. Fucking pieces of shit.

I hope on their death beds their sons give them "HAPPY DEATH DAY!!!" cards.

Ginn can't wait to see what Buddy's "big boy bed" looks like. A bed, Ginnifer. It looks like a fucking bed. JFC. And wear a GD bra, your tits are gross.

Ginn: "we're learning about boundaries"

• Haha
  • Heart

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Let me get this straight, two fathers go to MNSSH to trick-or-treat, annoy characters, and stuff their faces with ~spicy~ food without their kids. I find it so strange. It starts after school is over so that’s no excuse. I guess they just wanted alone time with each other.

• Sad

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
I hope everyone in the path of the hurricane is ok except for one backyard in Lake Nona. Yes I know that's oddly specific but I have my reasons.

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think they became a thing again at Taylor Swift concerts, and now it’s filtered into other events. There were a bunch of people posting about making them on various UO pages the past couple weeks. I personally think it’s kind of fun, and a cute way to interact with new people!
My kids made and traded them at the Taylor Swift concerts they went to. I've seen a few people posting on Universally Crafted that they were making them for HHN.

Tim has a LOT of bracelets on in that photo. Which means quite a few young women have approached him in a very short period of time, since he has zero bracelets on in that photo with the guy stan. Maybe Jenn will hold the HHN vid back one day for every bracelet that Tim came home with. 😂 I'm still wondering why she missed it and how can I reward the saboteur for making her miss out.

• Haha

snazzynettyy48

30k$ for a covered grill area, but she’s making BBQ in the oven because the “weather looked funky”…. The bbq is covered. You’re already showing how little use you are gonna get out of it
---
It's supposed to be Jackson's new bed. Full size, just delivered. They were gonna get him $1700 purple, nectar, etc. type mattress. So big boy bed the could have gotten before Oliver was born and wouldn't have needed a second crib
They lack ANY forethought. “Da baby” is only 4 months old and hasn’t used the crib once yet according to them. Really just imbeciles

• Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
If only they had waited for all the Labor Day sales… oh wait, they have disposable income, with unlimited 0’s. Never mind
Everyone knows Memorial Day is in September, not Labor Day! I hope they survive a longer-than-usual carwash line this holiday weekend.

One of the Disney bloggers I have read for years are having their first baby after a long time of trying. They posted a blog update saying they were having a girl and it included this:

"She is our miracle baby, we both have this heightened sense that we need to do everything “right” and in our power to ensure she’ll be healthy and okay. There’s undoubtedly a bit of overzealousness with this. Logically, we understand that a lot is certainly beyond our control, but emotionally, we’d rather err on the side of caution than regret making a mistake."

I thought it was interesting because this is exactly how we all expect people who struggled for years with trying to conceive to act. Not to get borderline mercury poisoning while pregnant and then to immediately treat their miracles(!) like a burden.
I found out this morning a friend's wife delivered their baby daughter stillborn at only 6 months after 13 hours of labor. It's been on my mind all day. I honestly don't know of any friends in my age group (slightly younger than Ginn) who've wanted to have children and didn't have trouble with it, whether it was a preemie birth, birth defects, or multiple rounds of IVF. Meanwhile, this greasy waddling bitch who can't even track her own period pops out giant babies. But hey, she'll probably die alone. At least she's set for life.

• Sad

Loueylouay

VIP Member
So she paid 40k plus in order to take out a Pellegrino from a glorified dorm room mini fridge, that is 10 feet away from her fridge fridge?
Also I don't care that the hot wheels are only $1....you don't give a new toy to your child every damn day! No wonder he is acting up. And Ginn said no hot wheels today because you didn't go to school and then J$ says he wants one...so not even 5 seconds later she agrees to give him one?

• Haha
  • Sick

snazzynettyy48

I love that this “hurricane prep” video focuses on how low the wait times are at the park, and Tim still pays $10 for a Lightning Lane so he doesn’t have to wait 30 minutes for Mine Train.
He doesn’t go to “work” for more than two hours I swear to god. They are lazy, insufferable, entitled twats. They could have taken their channel to another level but never had the work ethic for it. They just got lucky and their stans are low intelligent suckers who fund their lazy do-nothing lifestyles.

• Heart

Orangebird

People are suggesting that they didn’t pay for the VIP as if that makes it all hunky dory. I’m sorry… if the people who are “set for life“ and raking in cash hand over fist for shitting out lazy, crappy vlogs didn’t split the cost with these “friends” it makes them even worse freeloaders than we already know them to be.

• Heart