Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cari_

TPD stated 2x on his IG story today that he wants/is in the process of doing a YouTube channel. 🥴

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Quasimodo

VIP Member
"Dim is at his best when he has someone [who isn't his useless turd of a wife and would describe him as something other than 'comfortable'] to talk to"
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 6.54.18 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
NO. Just NO.

1693664190374.png

NO. It's not awesome. It's child exploitation and should be banned from YouTube.

1693664272398.png

Look at a map. Learn something. eVuCaTe.

1693664202839.png

OMG. JUST FUCKING GOOGLE THIS SHIT ALREADY, YOU FUCKING STANS!!!

1693664352238.png

1693664657057.png

• Haha

Jen237

Chatty Member
Wow, I can’t believe Dim actually said “happy hurricane day” and that our editor extraordinaire actually left that in the video! How selfish and self centred are these two idiots? They’re more concerned about their newly planted palm tree, than hundreds of people who are now completely homeless 🤬. There’s absolutely no mention of others who are affected by this hurricane. Geez I hate vloggers. Josh from RTV1 has the audacity to do a pre hurricane live from the MK, collecting superchats for her himself, fuck me, surely he could’ve donated that money for victims of the hurricane. And they all think that they are influencers! For what??

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Dimmy had to move the island closer to the bbq to make room just for the new bar stools and the rest of the furniture that hasn't arrived yet.
So, if the grill goes up in flames, the person standing there is boxed in by a super tight countertop, extra barstools all over, people around the pool, probably piles of plastic toys, and giant fans accelerating the flames. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ How do they not see how badly this could go? Meanwhile, at least one of the kids could be sleeping upstairs and that would mean someone has to sprint up there before the flames spread. What a nightmare. Whose room is above the kitchen??? Ugh.

Dr.Sienna

Just started this latest home vlog POS. I'm like 5 minutes in and am already seething. Can't understand a word J$ is saying and judging by Timmy repeating it all for us, he knows "we" can't either. Also, who the fu$# RENTS A CAR BECAUSE THEIR KID WANTS TO?????? Telling us to rent from some car borrowing type thing if we have a kid who is really into cars. How about a book or going to a car show you dipshit. Add this to the Jeep they rented for him already.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Not defending Jenn in any way but has no one here ever called their child the wrong name accidentally even though you obviously know their name and the name you are trying to say? I have two kids. When trying to call one, sometimes I accidentally say the other kids name, followed by my partners name and even my sisters name. Or I can be trying to get my partners attention and I’ll call out one of the kids names by mistake. Sometimes it takes a name or two to get to the correct one. It happens. It doesn’t mean I don’t love my children because I accidentally called them the wrong name.

In Jenn’s case though, it is absolutely stupid to have the same nickname for her deceased dog and two kids. Especially when one of those kids has already understandably said he doesn’t want to have the same nickname as his brother.

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Why didn't Timmy just start up J$ white Jeep that was only used once and take that out? Lol. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
She’s the one who put the focus on the guy in the background. I can’t tell you what Tim and his boyfriend were talking about because I was only watching the blurred man and his tablemate. It looked like she was laughing at whatever the blurred man was doing. The way his hand is blurred, I think he was making hand gestures at some point and I’m sure he was making faces too. Her excuse for blurring him is BS. Saying that “he was staring into the camera the whole time” isn’t a very kind way to say it, so she was obviously annoyed by him. She could’ve said “He was looking into the camera too much” or “the camera was putting too much focus on him”, etc. I hope this starts happening more and more with people causing “distractions” for them in the background.
What's hilarious is that Dim was looking at the camera and they are so focused on looking at themselves that neither Dimmy or TPD noticed this guy the entire time. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Remember when they tried to force Buddy #1 on the 7 Dwarfs rolly coastie? I can see them going all in on pushing Buddy #2 into the Diaper Dash, even if they have to hold him up at the starting line so he doesn't fall over.

It wouldn't shock me if Buddy #1 was written out of the Cruise adventure. Maybe he has to stay in Orlando to "concentrate on his studies."
I took this photo of the Diaper Dash on the Fantasy in June. I do not think there is a chance that Tim will allow himself to be humiliated in public like that. This is not a little event that only a handful of people show up to. The whole ship rolls out for the Diaper Dash for some reason. OK, sure, I went, so I'm just making fun of myself here.

For the Diaper Dash we went to, this one kid stood up and ran to the finish line. The CMs had warned participants that if the child walked, they would be disqualified and everyone would know you cheated and would shame you for the rest of the cruisse. They did it in a funny but also not funny kind of way. For the rest of the night, at Trivia, at Bingo, at the bar, people were talking about the Diaper Dash cheaters. I think the same would happed in O$ just flopped over at the start line. People would talk about how they saw Tim Trackers super advanced child who has been training for this since birth, not even be able to sit up at a crawling contest.

IMG_0865.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Devilchild-03

So according to rumors Universal is hosting a media preview tomorrow. Think the Trackers will get an invite. Aww! Jenn is so excited for the tms who are at preview tonight. Shove it you fake bitch!

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
I’ve seen a couple vids showing the media event and there are a shitload of people there. I hope that really pisses Tim off even more. ❤

• Haha

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Such idiots. Very Trashy. Wow.
---
Also interesting she is liking tweets on “older Christian’s” pretty sure that’s the majority of your fan base, idiot.
IMG_3230.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Jen sure is loving super imposing pictures of food into the thumbnails. They look like so amateurish.

I’m sure she’s just doing it because it gives her an excuse to say “work” takes longer to do to avoid household chores or child rearing.

IMG_1605.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha