Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kystar

Chatty Member
Cedar Point comes up a lot and Tim always has to think whether he's been there or not. Then he says "no, we went to Kings island".
The Kings Island video with AdamTheWoo is how I found them , enjoyed them until J$ came along & their real selfish bad selves came out 😩

Reactions: 12

xojamilyn

New vid today: Oliver tries food (he is so darn cute interacting with Tim) and summer nanny’s last day. The time stamp said August 18th.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
What would the golf cart be for? Please don’t tell me you can use them on the roads in FL lol.
You can, on certain roads. I imagine they would definitely be able to drive it out of the neighborhood to the Publix directly across the street.

You can drive them anywhere on AMI and they are super annoying when you are trying to drive somewhere. Especially when kids are driving and messing around.

I believe they bought it from Paradise Grill, so I went to their website.

Looking for something similar to what Tim has shown in videos I came across this:
View attachment 2403803View attachment 2403805View attachment 2403808

Again, this is just a guess.
Those with more knowledge please chime in.
Just looked up the grill and it is approx $4,295 just for the grill. It’s not a Hester, but still a pretty penny. I think my friend paid approximately $16K for the entire outdoor kitchen about 8 years ago. His outside patio is ginormous. Something the Trackholes would’ve definitely be envious of. The next time I am out there, I will get more pics. There is an outdoor dining area with skylights, a sitting area with ceiling fans, a fireplace, and a TV for outside entertainment.
#homemovies

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Incredible that he gets 70k views on the latest vlog where he went to MK and just went on rides with no wait.

• Wow

Prosperity Piglet

Don't play dumb Tim. You know you put your weed in it.
Screenshot_20230822_155733_YouTube.jpg

---
"Let's go find the Seven Dwarves!"
Tim Tracker in the caves at Tom Sawyer Island.
🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Y'all Elon Musk just announced that the Block feature on Twitter will cease to exist soon. While I think it's an awful idea, I'm now giddy at the fact that Dim and Ginn will no longer be able to block anyone, and those of us who have already been blocked will be able to comment and see their posts again
I was reading that per the App Store and google play’s terms of service, social media platforms must offer a block feature so not sure if this will go through or not. I am blocked by Jenn on twitter and I have never tweeted about her or Tim directly to them.

• Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
….can they tell Jackpot to chew with his mouth closed
(general comment)

I’ve been mentioning this for a long time!
Hoping that it would be addressed at his yearly physicals.
But then J$ is perfect and they won’t bring the issues up or answer the doctor’s questions truthfully and honestly.

There might be a physical reason for him not being able to chew correctly*** (jaw misalignment) and for his garbled speech (the tongue issue @xmasbdaygirl mentioned.)
He’s turning 4 in November and still drools.
It just doesn’t add up correctly.

Though according to them if it isn’t filmed or talked about by themselves it didn’t happen.
Which makes me think Jackson hasn’t consistently had his yearly checkups.

***or an issue that triggers a gagging reflex.
Which means the supposed choking incident could have been him just gagging (which all babies do when they are learning to eat a new different textured food or the food piece is too big) with Gin freaking out and blowing it out of proportion to Tim.

• Sad

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Over on the YITS thread, people were talking about Joanna Rohrback's program of Prancercise, an exercise phenomenon inspired by the way horses move. So our graceful heifer Jen apparently tried it herself. I'm betting this is the most exercise she's had in a decade.

Another oldie from 2013. Would she even recognize herself here?

• Wow
  • Haha

Lambyo

Chatty Member
They bought a super expensive trendy coffee table from them in the old Sanford house. Ginn complained it was shipped poorly and got damaged.
I’m sure @peteykirch remembers and @2020planner could find the vlog.
They’re right about Wayfair. It took 3 tries before we finally got a two piece mirror/medicine cabinet where the glass wasn’t broken. Meanwhile, they told us to keep it so we had 2 extra cabinets (which we gave to our friend who was remodeling our bathroom). I’m surprised they are still in business.

mjm9

VIP Member
Is it common to have a pool cover in Florida?

I was thinking that if Tim had covered/protected his pool & spa prior to the paver work commencing, the debris would have been minimized as far as materials falling into the pool.

Now we have to listen to Tim incessantly bitch.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
1. That would require the kid to not have a meltdown on camera.
2. That would require proper speech and the ability to articulate some thoughts. (Not his fault....just saying it's an issue)
3. That would require ensuring Another$on wasn't in the room throwing a fit
4. That would require Jenn to actually do some work

These and 100 other reasons are why it will never happen
Oh, I don't think they have the ability to do it. But they don't know that and I can see them thinking their engineering genius could do it and bring in the money.

• Sick

littlemuv

VIP Member
I’m on the UK too. Adam Twattan is a complete arsehole. What kind of person spends 6k on a cruise of the Greek Islands and won’t get off the boat (oops sorry he spent an hour on Mykonos and ran back to to the ship for lunch) 🤣🤣 him and his mate Gary C(unt) are hideous
---

Sadly my comment was deleted
😂 He’s like marmite, you love him or you hate him and Gary C is just creepy but I’d still rather watch an hour of Adam Hattan than 5 minutes of the Twatters 🤷‍♀️

I’m not a huge Tim tracker guy but watched his older horror nights video’s recently to prepare for my first year and I found the guy who claims that “the chicks were all hot” towards the end of this video funny does anyone know his channel? I know this is off topic but I can’t find him anywhere

• Haha