The Tim Tracker #142 The Bojan Horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait until Jackson kicks a hole in that screening now that it goes all the way down to ground level.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes. Even more so without a vent hood. The ceiling is going to get all full of soot and grease. And no one is going to clean it. Ever. We have a half wall of granite behind our similar grill and it gets nasty, but I'm capable of cleaning it.

I personally think the outdoor kitchen should not have been under the section with the roof because where's the smoke going to go if it doesn't go up/out the top? It's going to get trapped and fill the entire cage. Fans or no fans.
Same goes for the kitchen window and sills.
Plus all the smoky fumes and soot leaking through the cracks of the windows themselves, into the house.

The fans that Tim bought and will be self installing I thought were for air circulation (ie. help to keep them cool).

I couldn’t figure out how he was going to deal with the by products of using a bbq in that enclosed space.

Now I know he didn’t put any thought into it,

Reactions: 18
My parents got a new patio installed this year and it's way better than the Snackers. No outdoor kitchen with theirs and my Dad still grills on his deck, but it is ridiculous in how different the two outdoor areas look.

Also, did she seriously say car of the day? OG Buddy really is such a Dudley.

TLDR Recap: Same tit different hair.

Longer Recap: Lots of thread talk because the Trackers are so boring. The supposed spy seems to be banned and is likely a fake. There was also in depth conversation on how to prounce tour since Jenn was such a boring sack of tit. Other highlights include finding a possible nanny ad after Lyn fled the coup. For $20 you too can watch OG Buddy and the World's Biggest Baby (Jenn). Content consisted of some boring gorge fest and Mr. Know It All does Halloween and gets everything wrong. There was also the Marriott flop where it was debated whether or not the Trackers stayed in their double bed room, Karen'd it to a suite, or went back to Ft. Pampers and another nasty house video. Last vlog was a home vlog where we get to see their awful home renovations and Dim and Jenn continue to call out Tattle without saying they read Tattle-guyzz, come on we all know you do here. Oh, and Dudley Bojo is starting Smeltings soon. Sure that will be a treat.

Thread gif recap:
Jenn:

Dim:
giphy.gif

OG Buddy
giphy.gif

Da Baby

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Re: The comments on the Marriotts Facebook post. Make sure you are viewing “all comments” and not “most relevant.” Facebook always sorts the comments by “most relevant” and that tends to leave out a good chunk of the comments.

Reactions: 15
I like the expanded cage out to the end of the house.

They should have stopped there and put the rest of the money towards fixing up their inside kitchen (painted cabinets, new tile, new countertop)

Doing a quick search about having an outdoor grill inside a screened area and I came across this:

View attachment 2366208

View attachment 2366227

These are from 2 different websites. Do they really not do any research on this? How is it we are so concerned over the safety of this, yet they don't seem to care.
Do they really not do any research on this?
😂😆😂 this is the Bojokes we are discussing!!
They don’t do research (or take measurements).

How is it we are so concerned over the safety of this, yet they don't seem to care?
TL has been the only ones concerned about the safety, development and care of Jackson and Oliver since their respective births.

Tim & Gin don’t think about anything but the joy and pleasure they can get for themselves with everything they do. They never consider the pitfalls of their decisions.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do they really not do any research on this?
😂😆😂 this is the Bojokes we are discussing!!
They don’t do research (or take measurements).

How is it we are so concerned over the safety of this, yet they don't seem to care?
TL has been the only ones concerned about the safety, development and care of Jackson and Oliver since their respective births.

Tim & Gin don’t think about anything but the joy and pleasure they can get for themselves with everything they do. They never consider the pitfalls of their decisions.
For someone who wanted children so much and struggled with infertility for years you'd think they'd at the very least make sure that pool was secure. Especially since one of them was allegedly a life guard. Don't even get me started on the outdoor kitchen. I am still waiting for the Go Fund Me when they burn it down.

• Haha
Ok so I am an idiot when it comes to renos etc. therefore I am going to ask a dumb question. If most people in Florida have those bird cages and most have bbqs aren't they almost always inside the enclosure? I get what everyone is saying about being too close to the house but I was wondering what everyone is talking about when it comes to ventilation?
I will say that I have rented several Florida vacation homes and from what I remember the enclosure was always much taller.

Reactions: 8
Ok so I am an idiot when it comes to renos etc. therefore I am going to ask a dumb question. If most people in Florida have those bird cages and most have bbqs aren't they almost always inside the enclosure? I get what everyone is saying about being too close to the house but I was wondering what everyone is talking about when it comes to ventilation?
I will say that I have rented several Florida vacation homes and from what I remember the enclosure was always much taller.
Above the grills is not a screen. Tim mentioned installing fans there.

Reactions: 5
Typically, either you have a built in kitchen with a grill and vent hood, similar to a regular inside kitchen or there isn’t a roof/ceiling above so the smoke goes right out the top.

But for the Trackers, you have one side blocked by the house. Then this ceiling/roof thing is going to hold the smoke “down”. The only place for the smoke to go is out that side or back into where their supposed seating area will be.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Our enclosure is 12 foot at its peak. When we grill it's under that peak to give any smoke the most time to dissipate. I also make sure that our screen is hosed down periodically to remove any soot. Our neighbors have an outdoor kitchen but they grill vented out the side of their lanai. There are ways to do it but you have to be smart.

Reactions: 13
I'm not going to post a photo of my actual outdoor kitchen, but this is very similar to what we have made by the company that did ours. We have granite behind the grill with the hood above. The Bojos smoke is going to run up the side of their house, hit the roof panel thing and just collect from there.

But all this concern of ours is really for nothing because they aren't going to ever use this outdoor kitchen. There will be no smoke. There will be no bumped heads on counters. They will not use this space at all.

Screen Shot 2023-08-08 at 1.31.15 PM.png

Reactions: 30
Their reno looks almost the same. Waste of money if you ask me.
Totally a waste of money. Jenn doesn't go out side because it's either too hot or too cold. They will not use it to entertain other than, maybe, twice a year and for than many people it's too much of an effort. Kermit and Piggy will just go to Publix or order in bulk from a BBQ place. Once we see a home vlog Dim grilling a couple hot dogs or chicken breasts that will be the end of the outdoor kitchen. Tell me when I'm telling lies.

Reactions: 24
Oh it'll for sure be a one-and-done thing. Just like this "Mommy and Me" swim class.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Totally a waste of money. Jenn doesn't go out side because it's either too hot or too cold. They will not use it to entertain other than, maybe, twice a year and for than many people it's too much of an effort. Kermit and Piggy will just go to Publix or order in bulk from a BBQ place. Once we see a home vlog Dim grilling a couple hot dogs or chicken breasts that will be the end of the outdoor kitchen. Tell me when I'm telling lies.
It will end up being a storage place for the various car's of the days, broken pool toys, and whatever else doesn't fit in the garage or house. I don't think these two did any research whatsoever when it came into planning this space and it shows. More or less it looks like they just added pavers and a new screen. Oh, and they are minus a safety gate. Real smart, guyzzz since your toddler will probably drive one of his various kid cars into the pool when Daddy is paying more attention to the camera than to the kill switch on the car.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
These 2 asshats are consistently clipping fans to themselves because of the heat - and they are going to use this over done outside area -

1691518398616.png

LOL!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

P.S. My first GIF attachment - there is hope for me with technology - watch out world here I come - LOL!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.