Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bten1989

VIP Member
Ginn absolutely used Oliver as a prop (as usual). No fucking way did they take him in the lazy river once, not record it, then think to do it again with the camera. Someone thought "oh we should take our infant and do the lazy river with him because viewssssss".

Also, count me in as one of the people who think taking an infant in a lazy river is a dumb fucking idea. Too many things can go wrong, plus he's only 4 months old ffs, he did not need to be in that water. But then again, I wouldn't have dragged my infant to a water-based attraction in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

tpstyle

Just a reminder folks- if you put your kid’s pictures and videos on public social media platforms, don’t be surprised when the most dangerous people on planet Earth are searching you out. Looking at you Trackers. Could this person be a neighbor?.. sure. Could this person be a lunatic stalker stan from outside their ‘hood?..sure. Perhaps they struck a nerve with Jenn…or it’s all made up. Either way I’m entertained as the trackers are boring as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ginn absolutely used Oliver as a prop (as usual). No fucking way did they take him in the lazy river once, not record it, then think to do it again with the camera. Someone thought "oh we should take our infant and do the lazy river with him because viewssssss".

Also, count me in as one of the people who think taking an infant in a lazy river is a dumb fucking idea. Too many things can go wrong, plus he's only 4 months old ffs, he did not need to be in that water. But then again, I wouldn't have dragged my infant to a water-based attraction in the first place.
It's amazing to me she was freaked out about him getting RSV a few months ago, but now they are lugging him around everywhere with them. The Trackers really don't seem to understand what the purpose of having a nanny or sitter is.

hcslacs

VIP Member
Aside from the blueprints of the house being in public records, the Trackers have videoed every single room in that house. Showing 900k+ people where their children eat, sleep and play. We basically know where they keep everything and what is in each drawer and cabinet in that house.

I think any of us could walk in that house and find whatever we want…including Jenn’s mother’s chicken bone collection.

I’m not saying the supposed neighbor is right for posting these pics, but being so incredibly outraged about it is also a little over the top as well.
Exactly all of this. It's not the alleged neighbor posting a photo that is putting the kids at risk, it's the Trackers themselves.

They have not only shown every inch of their house, they have actually shown where Jackson went to gymnastics, and it was very easy to figure where he has swim lessons and his possible new school, all from footage the Trackers themselves have shown to the world. And these are places they don't even accompany him to and have his nanny take him, so his safety does not exactly seem like a high priority to them.

Combined with all the public records, if anyone wanted to harm them, it's Trackers themselves that would contribute to it way more than a photo of a house and hamandjams way overreacted by reporting the alleged neighbor in my opinion.

• Heart

Forest

VIP Member
It is too early for Halloween. I’m sorry it’s still July. Enough lol. HHN doesn’t even start until September.

The bigger question is will they be stealing everyone’s house footage this year?

• Heart

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
From the chat:

Amy Watson What are the proceeds for tonight going to?

Amy, they are going into world class investor Jenn's amazing portfolio of stocks (or more likely to buying crap at Target)

• Haha
  • Wow

chitownzee

The fact that their screened-in swimming pool with shade sails and jacuzzi, all surrounded by palm trees, isn’t good enough for them speaks VOLUMES.

TTT #141 Ungrateful is just the tip of their iceberg of personality flaws.

1690746700879.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lenny_Monster

-about the port Orleans video. Tim acts like he’s never seen refillable mugs and says he needs to find out if they can be used outside the resort.

I guess being a complete moron has advantages. Every day is a reset. The world is full of new and interesting things that you’ve forgotten about or never understood in the first place.

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Usually agree with you but I disagree here. He’s just as far gone as she is in regards to reality. He’s lazy, arrogant, and thinks he knows best for everything and everyone. He has shown zero patience or interest of the kids outside of J$ riding rides. I think for him “out of sight, out of mind” works just fine for him so he can do what he wants to do. Which, is eating junk and complaining. Kids get in the way of whatever lifestyle he thinks he is living.
Yeah, you're probably right. I'm giving him too much credit. 🤣 🤣🤣

I'll still not doubt - at least when he's physically around his non-Jenn family - that he may still feel the teeniest tiniest bit of awkwardness when Adam and Ellen are wrangling their kiddos and giving him side-eye while OMGinn is sitting there stuffing her fat face with a nanny taking care of Jackson and Oliver.

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
Why are people not allowed to say what they feel? Who wants to see Halloween when it's 100+ degrees outside. And even at that - if you have the need to respond then you can allows say something less snarky that's for sure. What a B***.

6 videos a week - LMAO right now - you only wish J4D's that you uploaded that many. Maybe back in your hayday but now that you have 2 kids
it's much harder you guyzzzzzzz.

let's all remember - Pepperidge Farm does - she now has 2 kids. What a loser - 🤣 🤣 🤣

#141 : Pepperidge Farm remembers - J4D's now has 2 kids.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Perhaps, or perhaps some other random person who uses the account. Apparently it is a group anti-bojo account. Sounds like the group is setting up the HOA for harassment issues. 🤷🏻‍♀️
The thing I'm not getting is, aside from paint colors (it's not like they're Barbie pink so I don't even get that), why the absolute vitriol toward them from so many people in the neighborhood - apparently the same people Jenn went knocking on not one, not two, but three doors today to talk about Tattle spies? (plural now)

It was stated they have a lawn care service (so the grass is cut) and the exterior photos posted of their home don't look like anything that would raise eyebrows. They're also rarely home and certainly not throwing ragers on the front lawn or blasting music all day or having 500 people come and take up the entire street w/ their cars. So...???

Disliking them for exploiting their kids, I can understand.
Disliking them for everything they've done, vlogged about, and monetized, I can understand.

But I'm just not understanding the neighbors all ganging up on them? For what?
And what exactly has she done to be termed as "batshit crazy" by this legion of EC homeowners?

• Wow
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
LOL

I was looking down at my phone at something while this played in the background and I heard Tim say "Bud" as he was trying to coerce Bud into trying some food. My brain thought, "What won't the kid eat that Tim is trying so hard to get him to eat?" I look up several seconds later and see this-

Bud.jpg

WTF. He called this random bird from Discovery Cove "Bud" 🥴 - I wonder if J also asked him not to call some random bird his nickname? 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha