The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no excuse for these two twits and with the lifestyle that they lead to let their pool deteriorate the way that it has! Buying some cheapo pool vacuum is not going to do the job. Just get a pool keeper already!!

Reactions: 6
There is absolutely no excuse for these two twits and with the lifestyle that they lead to let their pool deteriorate the way that it has! Buying some cheapo pool vacuum is not going to do the job. Just get a pool keeper already!!
I agree.

I think it's a combo of laziness and procrastination, Tim thinking he can do eVeRyTHiNg, and Jenn freaking out about some random person coming regularly to their home because don't you know, tHeY'rE sO fAmOuS.

Reactions: 5
I agree.

I think it's a combo of laziness and procrastination, Tim thinking he can do eVeRyTHiNg, and Jenn freaking out about some random person coming regularly to their home because don't you know, tHeY'rE sO fAmOuS.
Where was the freak out in the vlog

Where was the freak out in the vlog
There was no freak out in the vlog.

It was just my opinion of how she gives off every impression (since now-defunct #hosted began years ago) that she deems them so important and so well-known to the average person in our area that they just couldn't possibly trust some random pool care worker not to divulge where they live, blah blah blah.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t know that, but I didn’t look up any of the info until now. This thing is sold out through 4/19 and people are literally just going to go pay for food, pay for merch, and get a couple photos...they have character experiences too but I’m sure they are going to be socially distanced meet and greets.....wow
It seems odd to me that anyone can come to this, but once open only CA residents. You would think they would make these special shopping and eating events to CA residents as well. The CA governor said 10 day quarantine if you come in from out of state, but no one is monitoring that.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
View attachment 487187
Keep your chins up Swamp Donkey

Click and drag. That’s basically her 13 hour editing routine! Also, injecting herself into Dim’s solo vlogs.
I'm pretty positive she doesn't even go back and watch the video before she exports and uploads. In yesterday's home vlog when she was cooking in the cast iron all you could hear is the crackling and none of her words (I preferred the crackle). An editor would have left that out or tried to balance the audio.

Reactions: 8
Pretty funny considering only one person commented last night before she posted the edit and still only that same person's comment is there. And it's an "OMG! I'm a stan"-type of comment. I wonder, then, if she reads here. :ROFLMAO: 'cuz otherwise it's not like she got 1,000 public comments chiding her about social distancing.
I was wondering this as well, as I didn't even see anyone reply to her on there

Reactions: 1
View attachment 487187
Keep your chins up Swamp Donkey

Click and drag. That’s basically her 13 hour editing routine! Also, injecting herself into Dim’s solo vlogs.
That was so weird, I did watch the video and thought it wasnt too bad. It was just so weird that that shot of her was in it but he never mentions it at all, kind of confusing but ive come to expect that kind of nonsense from them haha

Reactions: 1
They bought a mesh liner and like taped it to their roof because the “sun roof is too bright for the buddy” and it looks tacky and trashy. It’s gross.
We have Mini Coopers with full moon roofs in front and back and ours have integrated shades that you can slide across the windows. We live in MN and they get VERY bright and hot sometimes. I can't imagine not having the shades. So, I just assumed the Tesla was the same. I looked in to it though, and looks like maybe they aren't integrated like ours. Maybe they're these?

Either way, I can't hate on them for using the shades. I can't even imagine what it'd be like in the FL heat without some kind of shade. If anyone deserves hate it's Tesla for not integrating them.

Reactions: 3
We have Mini Coopers with full moon roofs in front and back and ours have integrated shades that you can slide across the windows. We live in MN and they get VERY bright and hot sometimes. I can't imagine not having the shades. So, I just assumed the Tesla was the same. I looked in to it though, and looks like maybe they aren't integrated like ours. Maybe they're these?

Either way, I can't hate on them for using the shades. I can't even imagine what it'd be like in the FL heat without some kind of shade. If anyone deserves hate it's Tesla for not integrating them.
so why did they buy the Tesla with the full sun roof in Florida? Haha so dumb

Reactions: 10
so why did they buy the Tesla with the full sun roof in Florida? Haha so dumb
I’m sure the sunroof is tinted somewhat, but maybe not dark enough. I remember my dad saying it’s not uncommon for people to tint the front windshield in Florida too bc the sun is so brutal. He’s lived in south Florida for 30 years.
Again, these are two people who have lived in Florida their ENTIRE LIVES yet are so clueless as to everything Florida. The weather, the sun, pool maintenance, crowd levels.

Reactions: 13
Anyone think they won’t get someone to clean their pool because they’re afraid they will be recognized? That a pool service will talk about them? It just seems ridiculous that they don’t get help! Pete was talking about having a CM detail his car on the show Tuesday. He clearly has people come to his house to do normal things. I get the feeling their over inflated egos are preventing them from hiring professionals. Real celebrities have services done in their homes all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m sure the sunroof is tinted somewhat, but maybe not dark enough. I remember my dad saying it’s not uncommon for people to tint the front windshield in Florida too bc the sun is so brutal. He’s lived in south Florida for 30 years.
Again, these are two people who have lived in Florida their ENTIRE LIVES yet are so clueless as to everything Florida. The weather, the sun, pool maintenance, crowd levels.
Just FYI - you can't tint the front windshield in Fla. It's against the law. But you can do above the AS-1 line. I did that on my Mustang years ago.
You can only tint side windows and back window in full - I typically do right to the legal limit. :)

Some places may allow you to tint but you'll have to sign a waiver that removes liability from the company and your ass is grass if a cop sees the tint and pulls you over since, again, it's illegal below the AS-1 line.

Reactions: 4
Flex is more important than practicality....I don’t know if Teslas can come without a sunroof but Timmy probably is in love with the idea that his does and they never thought about the hot sun coming through the sunroof and what it would do to them let alone what it would do to Jackson. Clueless and careless.

Reactions: 2