The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they were so worried about covid they definitely wouldn’t be staying in hotels or visiting a crowded theme park on a regular basis. Anyone I know that is extremely cautious would NEVER bring their maskless toddler in a crowded place. If they were that concerned they’d leave him home. I bet they’re hoping the masks are gone before buddy turns 2!
I am probably one of the most extreme covid rules followers out there and I'm not ashamed of it one bit. I work 100% remotely from home. We haven't been in a grocery store in over a year. We don't do prepared food delivery or take out. I won't even go into all the extreme measures we have done but it is all to keep someone who is immunocompromised in my house safe. It has been worth it to us for that reason and now that we are fully vaccinated, we will slowly re-enter the world. I can tell you I would absolutely not have stayed in a hotel during this past year and no way in hell I would have gone to a petri dish theme park Every time I hear TTTs talk about how worried they are about catching covid and how safe they are being and then do something completely contradictory (which is basically every day) I roll my eyes to the back of my head. They haven't got a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Put on the lastest vlog until something else comes on and in the other room I hear "I hate these people do much" guess it's time to turn them off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Jackpot is what 16 months old now and the only word he seems to know is “dat”. Do the morons not read to him? Talk to him? Other than “don’t you just lovvvvveeeeee it buddy”.....should be teaching him words all the time. I know at that age it’s probably only 10 to 15 that he should be saying pretty clearly, but he’s not even getting one.

You would think he would at least know “it’s not that great” or “i wouldnt get it again” or “not worth the cost” since that is 50% of their vocabulary. Also the amount of times timbo says Yeah you’d think he’d pick that up.

Reactions: 13
This cost $20!!!!
Might as well take a twenty dollar bill out and light it on fire lol
View attachment 499580
$90 for breakfast. Room service.
They only showed us part of what they ate, which added up to $55. Wonder what else they had.

They finish eating. Say it’s Jackson’s nap time, but they are going for a stroll to find lunch first. what???

Found out the 1B was $709/night with Florida residence discount. $25/night for parking. Plus tax.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Their room cost $700 a night??? For what? These two might as well burn money!
duck me, $700 a night for that room? Does it come with a hooker? Someone better give me a happy ending for that price.

I think our 10 nights at Windsor Hills 3bed condo last time we went was only marginally more.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This cost $20!!!!
Might as well take a twenty dollar bill out and light it on fire lol
View attachment 499580
I had to quote myself because I cannot get over this:

7 blueberries
Half a strawberry
A quarter of an orange
And a small omelette

☠

$90 for breakfast. Room service.
They only showed us part of what they ate, which added up to $55. Wonder what else they had.

They finish eating. Say it’s Jackson’s nap time, but they are going for a stroll to find lunch first. what???

Found out the 1B was $709/night with Florida residence discount. $25/night for parking. Plus tax.
$700 a night, I honestly feel like crying in real life, this is such a waste of money and honestly the room looked nothing special.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me, $700 a night for that room? Does it come with a hooker? Someone better give me a happy ending for that price.

I think our 10 nights at Windsor Hills 3bed condo last time we went was only marginally more.
That’s why we bought dvc I don’t understand why these morons don’t do that

My thread suggestions thread #15 the misadventures of Timbo and jumbo Jenn

Reactions: 5
Another vlog that I skimmed through because there was nothing new to see. $90 breakfast. For $90 they could’ve bought enough bacon, eggs and toast for weeks worth of breakfast! They’re so wasteful. And all their stans want to see is them at a moderate resort or less doing things on a dime. They think they’re above that now.

Reactions: 9
The Tim Tracker #15. Now It’s Time for Dumbo and Jumbo Jenn To Stop Chasing The Mouse

Reactions: 16