The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those will be great arguments to get screenshots of. I love that sort of stuff. I love drama between stans

Reactions: 4
1B was $709/night with Florida residence discount. $25/night for parking. Plus tax.
Did they go through Disney or rent from an owner? If a rental it would have been cheaper and no parking fee popped on. (Lord I hate that stupid fee)

Did they go through Disney or rent from an owner? If a rental it would have been cheaper and no parking fee popped on. (Lord I hate that stupid fee)
And give their personal info to some rando or some booking company???? Don’t you know they would then immediately share that with the world and they would have people with torches and pitchforks on their front lawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They went through Disney dvc wouldn’t run a Florida resident Discount

And give their personal info to some rando or some booking company???? Don’t you know they would then immediately share that with the world and they would have people with torches and pitchforks on their front lawn.
Especially some of these dvc rental companies they are skeezy AF

There is nothing wrong with that baby’s hair. And while they are liberal, they’re not that liberal that there are gonna to pull that crap that Jackson decides his own gender.

Reactions: 4
There is nothing wrong with that baby’s hair. And while they are liberal, they’re not that liberal that there are gonna to pull that crap that Jackson decides his own gender.
The minute that child plays with barbies I wouldn’t put. It past her

I think they haven’t gotten his hair cut yet because they are waiting for Harmony Barber Shop to open back up so they can make a video about. Gotta monetize Jackpot as much as possible, ya know.

Their latest video was just so annoying in every way. They know nothing about Disney World or food or just being decent people. And the constant “This!” still gets on my last nerve. I know all kids are different and blah blah, but mine never fixated on a word, especially not for this long. One of their videos popped up today and I didn’t notice the date, I just assumed it was a new one. It started with Jackson awkwardly grabbing puffs in his highchair. It wasn’t until I saw her poorly done red hair that I was like hold up....this is old. The video was 4 months old! That child hasn’t advanced in 4 months except his hair is longer and he can walk better...but that’s it. That’s not normal. I don’t blame Jackson at all. His parents are absolutely stunting his development and keeping him an infant. It’s sick.

Reactions: 21
I honestly cannot believe they are still letting his naps dictate what they do. If they'd let him run around and play in the morning then he'd sleep in his stroller. I couldn't imagine being stuck in all day to allow him to nap, especially when you're paying so much to stay at Disney. Then when number 2 comes along, then you've just got to go with the flow and adapt.

Reactions: 7