The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in regards to the COVID vaccine-apparently I can’t take the moderna or J & J. My doctor told me this the other day since I have an allergy to PEG and Polysorbate. Found that out the hard way when I was in the hospital-got morphine and I stopped breathing. Sucks really- but hopefully when more vaccines come out I will be able to get one. Just putting that out there for anyone who has the allergy

I get that they maybe don't want to deal with Jackson kicking off at a restaurant but better to introduce him early and get him used to it as we know they like to eat!

In a restaurant they would be way more socially distanced than walking around a theme park and in the stores so it must be the removing the mask thing!

I just don't get the inconsistency with what they will and will not do! It really makes no sense

Reactions: 4
So in regards to the COVID vaccine-apparently I can’t take the moderna or J & J. My doctor told me this the other day since I have an allergy to PEG and Polysorbate. Found that out the hard way when I was in the hospital-got morphine and I stopped breathing. Sucks really- but hopefully when more vaccines come out I will be able to get one. Just putting that out there for anyone who has the allergy
Such good info shared on this thread about allergies with respect to the vaccines.
• shellfish
• PEG and Polysorbate.

@saraaaah90, would you be so kind as to elaborate what the latter is? Thanks!

I get that they maybe don't want to deal with Jackson kicking off at a restaurant but better to introduce him early and get him used to it as we know they like to eat!

In a restaurant they would be way more socially distanced than walking around a theme park and in the stores so it must be the removing the mask thing!

I just don't get the inconsistency with what they will and will not do! It really makes no sense
Most of their parenting choices don’t make sense to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jackson seems to be a chill kid.
The exception is when it comes to food. This is the one area of his life that he gets the most pleasure. I only hear him make a ruckus when:
~ they are eating in front of him and they ignore him
~ they don’t feed him fast enough cause they are so busy talking and filming
~ he wants to eat something he sees

Most of this can be solved if they just let him feed himself.

pivot: why’s Jenn making a big deal about him learning sign language? I have seen no evidence of him signing at all. Jackson communicates with grunts.

“More, please and thank you” are extremely easy signs. My grandson knew those before six months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So polysorbate is common in most foods and drugs - the most common is polysorbate-80. Ice-cream, beauty products, shampoo, morphine, other meds. PEG- Polyethene glycol is a type of meds that is commonly used in anti-constipation meds and occasionally some opioids. Although I’m not sure which one exactly caused my reaction my doctor said it’s better to be safe and wait for the other vaccines to come out

Reactions: 1
FL residents 18+ are eligible for the vaccine starting April 5, it was just announced. So expect a vaccine video in two weeks lol
That should be exciting. A deluge of clowns in Disney masks getting poked. All the vloggers will probably go together so we get several different clips of the same thing ( all the vloggers except TTT) they'll probably have a nurse come to them to administer the vaccine. Covid equals CONTENT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Such good info shared on this thread about allergies with respect to the vaccines.
• shellfish
• PEG and Polysorbate.

@saraaaah90, would you be so kind as to elaborate what the latter is? Thanks!

Most of their parenting choices don’t make sense to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jackson seems to be a chill kid.
The exception is when it comes to food. This is the one area of his life that he gets the most pleasure. I only hear him make a ruckus when:
~ they are eating in front of him and they ignore him
~ they don’t feed him fast enough cause they are so busy talking and filming
~ he wants to eat something he sees

Most of this can be solved if they just let him feed himself.

pivot: why’s Jenn making a big deal about him learning sign language? I have seen no evidence of him signing at all. Jackson communicates with grunts.

“More, please and thank you” are extremely easy signs. My grandson knew those before six months.
i hope that explanation helped. I wouldn’t have guessed I had either.Also interesting that My doc pointed out that any ingredients with the name “glycol” is alcoholic based- just different levels. I always got a rash, or skin irration with certain skin care makeup products that I switched to alcohol-free products.

Reactions: 2
i hope that explanation helped. I wouldn’t have guessed I had either.Also interesting that My doc pointed out that any ingredients with the name “glycol” is alcoholic based- just different levels. I always got a rash, or skin irration with certain skin care makeup products that I switched to alcohol-free products.
Good to know.
I’ve had eczema since I was a baby. And have to be careful what products I use on my skin, as I can potentially break out with rashes. I just thought my skin was sensitive. 🤔 I never thought to double check the ingredients.

Yep. Good points re: introducing him early.

And yep. So unbelievably inconsistent.

This cost $20!!!!
Might as well take a twenty dollar bill out and light it on fire lol
72600A53-5312-4DD1-AD94-6D69EB510CF1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Am I the only one who can't stand Tim's haircut from his swank stylist?
Tim’s hair is hideous! Can’t believe someone would ask for that! “Shave everything off the sides and back but make sure to leave the top alone!” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7