The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like her in the vlogs either but like I said before, who really cares? Not my business. Not my bedroom. Never a big fan of his but I would just watch occasionally for the places he goes, not really caring who he bangs. As an example, I enjoyed the recent Buc-ee's vlog and can't wait to go next time I'm over in Volusia, and she really wasn't that prominent in it.

THOUGH I will say this in his defense (if I'm playing devil's advocate or whatever you want to call it), people were throwing literal shitfits over her inclusion like a bunch of friggin virgin-ears babies and wouldn't shut up already about it. It was akin to when you read on the Trackers 5,000 of the same bleeping comment from 5,000 stans about something so damn obvious. I would have shut comments off too!

Good question. B&C, indeed, used to have outdoor tables. But I haven't been down there since the redo / pandemic / re-opening, so... 🤷‍♀️
I thought they added a few out there, but could be wrong. I will check when I get there on Sunday!

Reactions: 1
So I watched their "Stay-cation" vlog.

I can't stand Timbo's room reviews include pointing out outlets and usb plugs and calling the toilet the commode.

Holy tit they want to come off as Disney experts but know absolutely nothing.

Timbo thought Ale and Compass was at the Beach Club....not the Yacht Club.

Timbo didn't know they closed the walk up window for Beaches and Cream.

I find it hilarious that Timbo thinks he can get a day of, or next day reservation for Beaches and Cream....also would they actually eat inside? I don't think B&C has any outdoor seating.

Why do we need to see how much they packed for what could be a 1 or 2 night stay for a bleeping LOCAL FAMILY?

The Buffalo Cauliflower and Parker House Rolls are absolutely delicious. It's a better deal if you eat in the building because while the spreads aren't unlimited, you can request more rolls.

They badly need to buy a new wardrobe their clothes are busting at the seams.

I can't wait to see them waddle over to Epcot, order a tit ton of food from F&G and then say nothing was worth the price, but that 2K Gucci Sweater was a great investment.
Trying to be unbiased and just looking at it impartially. Not only did their videos start to be terrible a couple years ago but their overall quality seemed to diminish. I mean I remember when Tim would be more informative and insightful with park topics and now this is just like a complete mess I have no idea what they’re doing. I mean frankly if you were to start watching the videos right now and you’ve never seen them before you would probably think it’s just a food channel. Their either eating food at parks or cooking food at home I don’t know what else it supposed to be. They don’t do anything interesting. I mean you could make the case that they’re the worst central Florida vlogger channel right now because there’s nothing on it

Reactions: 10
I just don’t think watching a family stay inside a hotel room is very exciting, might just be me who thinks that? Lol

Reactions: 15
I just don’t think watching a family stay inside a hotel room is very exciting, might just be me who thinks that? Lol
It’s not just you And the dumbest thing about the hotel reviews is you can look all of the stuff up online. It’s been done many times I just don’t understand why anyone thinks that’s interesting. I mean TripAdvisor has a million photos and reviews I don’t know why anyone would want to listen to Jens nonsense.

Reactions: 9
Trying to be unbiased and just looking at it impartially. Not only did their videos start to be terrible a couple years ago but their overall quality seemed to diminish. I mean I remember when Tim would be more informative and insightful with park topics and now this is just like a complete mess I have no idea what they’re doing. I mean frankly if you were to start watching the videos right now and you’ve never seen them before you would probably think it’s just a food channel. Their either eating food at parks or cooking food at home I don’t know what else it supposed to be. They don’t do anything interesting. I mean you could make the case that they’re the worst central Florida vlogger channel right now because there’s nothing on it
All of this! There’s no news- no updates! WDWNT room tours are very honest & comprehensive- that’s what I watched before our last trip. The Dis is doing park walk-throughs with no commentary (so nice).

They literally are just crap now. That’s why I don’t buy that they are still getting new subscribers.

Reactions: 4
THIS! The trackers provide NO helpful tips to people traveling to Disney from out of town! They know nothing. I could help someone prepare for their trip better than they do and I only visit once a year! I briefly scanned the latest video..thanks for the tip to pack a toothbrush Jen...I woulda never thought! Wish I could fit my entire kitchen in my suitcase...not gonna work! Idiots!
I agree. Even before reading here and finding out how bad they are as people, I rarely liked watching their videos because I felt like I learned nothing or got the wrong information.

Reactions: 2
What gets me (and I have mentioned it before) is how they order food to take back to the room rather than sitting in a nice restaurant. They go and collect the food, THEN go and get dessert etc, also looking again at the Easter Egg display and check what the shop sells!
They then put it all out on plates when back in the room, film it and tell us what it is!
The food will be lukewarm at best by then! Plus Jenn cut up Jacksons potato and fed him it! Fair enough cutting up his food but let him eat it himself!

Reactions: 7
All of this! There’s no news- no updates! WDWNT room tours are very honest & comprehensive- that’s what I watched before our last trip. The Dis is doing park walk-throughs with no commentary (so nice).

They literally are just crap now. That’s why I don’t buy that they are still getting new subscribers.
I contend there are better channels for room tours than WDWNT like Here with the Ears...

What gets me (and I have mentioned it before) is how they order food to take back to the room rather than sitting in a nice restaurant. They go and collect the food, THEN go and get dessert etc, also looking again at the Easter Egg display and check what the shop sells!
They then put it all out on plates when back in the room, film it and tell us what it is!
The food will be lukewarm at best by then! Plus Jenn cut up Jacksons potato and fed him it! Fair enough cutting up his food but let him eat it himself!
It can't just be because of COVID (as they've always said) that they choose not to eat at the places; I think it's just that they want to pig out in the comfort of their rooms and not be in a restaurant if "the buddy" as a meltdown (as little tykes are prone to do).

And if that's all they want to do, fine - just say it!

They've obviously eaten amongst people not in their household (see Spice Road Table meal) and certainly being at Disney right now is busy enough (i.e. gift shops) that any excuse they try and pass off about not sitting inside a restaurant to eat is really absurd and can't be taken seriously at this point.

I was at AK on Monday and it was really crowded with no way to socially distance most of the time - whether at quick service, in a gift shop, or anywhere else for that matter and lines were soooo long.

What's the difference between going in 10 different gift shops shoulder to shoulder with people or sitting for a meal for an hour at a table five feet away from the next group?

Anyone taking parenting tips from them should be sought out and sterilized before serious harm is done.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole not eating in restaurants is a bunch of crap. If you can walk a crowded theme park all day and go into gift stores and touch everything you can eat at a restaurant. If you can shop inside Target, you can go into Publix. But according to Jenn on the podcast you dont get Covid by touching things so that's why they can touch all the stuff in gift shops.

My husband and I have always been very cautious and we got Covid 3 weeks ago. We were miserable. It caused a lot of weird things. We are recovering now.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The whole not eating in restaurants is a bunch of crap. If you can walk a crowded theme park all day and go into gift stores and touch everything you can eat at a restaurant. If you can shop inside Target, you can go into Publix. But according to Jenn on the podcast you dont get Covid by touching things so that's why they can touch all the stuff in gift shops.

My husband and I have always been very cautious and we got Covid 3 weeks ago. We were miserable. It caused a lot of weird things. We are recovering now.
Hope you’re feeling a lot better!

If they were so worried about covid they definitely wouldn’t be staying in hotels or visiting a crowded theme park on a regular basis. Anyone I know that is extremely cautious would NEVER bring their maskless toddler in a crowded place. If they were that concerned they’d leave him home. I bet they’re hoping the masks are gone before buddy turns 2!

Reactions: 11
It can't just be because of COVID (as they've always said) that they choose not to eat at the places; I think it's just that they want to pig out in the comfort of their rooms and not be in a restaurant if "the buddy" as a meltdown (as little tykes are prone to do).

And if that's all they want to do, fine - just say it!

They've obviously eaten amongst people not in their household (see Spice Road Table meal) and certainly being at Disney right now is busy enough (i.e. gift shops) that any excuse they try and pass off about not sitting inside a restaurant to eat is really absurd and can't be taken seriously at this point.

I was at AK on Monday and it was really crowded with no way to socially distance most of the time - whether at quick service, in a gift shop, or anywhere else for that matter and lines were soooo long.

What's the difference between going in 10 different gift shops shoulder to shoulder with people or sitting for a meal for an hour at a table five feet away from the next group?
I know the difference. Jenn will risk safety for food. She’s not willing to risk it for gifts. Timbo is looking pretty chunky as well. They must feed regardless of the circumstances

• Haha
FL residents 18+ are eligible for the vaccine starting April 5, it was just announced. So expect a vaccine video in two weeks lol
I just saw that if you have an allergy to shellfish you can't get the vaccine.I'm super allergic to shellfish. Like if I even have a tiny bit my airway closes and I can die.They've already turned people away because of shellfish allergies.It can stop a persons heart.So, as much as I'd like to get it, I like living a little more.....

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I know the difference. Jenn will risk safety for food. She’s not willing to risk it for gifts. Timbo is looking pretty chunky as well. They must feed regardless of the circumstances
So then if she'll risk safety for food, why aren't they eating inside restaurants?

(edited to add: Not sure you understood my point. If by gifts you mean, gift shops - they *have* been going in gifts shops for quite a few months now)

Reactions: 1
This makes no sense. They do go in gift shops. They don’t inside restaurants.

• Haha
Why do they insist on doing these doofy open mouth smiles for a lot of their thumbnails? I imagine them sitting on the parks with their mouths wide open waiting for their stans to recognize them.
C1E153E0-FB05-4888-9800-B4005924E218.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8