The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that I noticed this...but in today's video/vlog/travesty Timbo bent over....and he had no panty lines. <shudder>

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey anybody want to call Disney guest services and ask for them and ask if their fridge is running

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here he is. You can see him when she turns the camera around to take a selfie with them. His body language makes him seem like he's a body guard and even Nick points it out. Oh and that girl has the most annoying voice ever!! Yikes!

View attachment 498193
Do you think he stays in one of the bedrooms during their staycations or in between Tim and Jen to keep things spicy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find him enjoyable. He doesn’t pretend to be someone he’s not, he tries to do different things. He’s been doing a series on all the sit down restaurants open at Epcot and he is trying to branch out and order things he usually wouldn’t. He still has a drink or two in them. The drinking in his videos or Jackie’s videos do not bother me in the slightest. I enjoy my drinks when I am there so it’s nice to see what they get because I put it on my must try list when I go.
I totally agree. He's very upfront with what he does and who he is. I was hoping to meet him during my last trip in September, but didn't manage to.

Reactions: 2
There is no room for a hotdog in Tim's shorts. Think they look like trash to be relatable and nostalgic for Jenn?

Reactions: 1
I hate that I noticed this...but in today's video/vlog/travesty Timbo bent over....and he had no panty lines. <shudder>
I see a line from his briefs on his leg...also, wtf kind of pants are these?! Have we upgraded to khaki colored sweatpants for his double hump thumper dumper?

DDAD0199-D845-40C7-BAE7-3D6EB7750EE8.jpeg

7B14072B-5A99-46DE-AFFD-9BBC4D9C3C76.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The trackers are showing us how much crap they overload their car with because????...I stopped watching them because I couldn’t stand watching their helicopter parenting. They are holding that kid back. A sleep sack? He’s a walking/talking toddler. It’s like sleeping in a straight jacket! Poor kid! He can’t even reach for his pacifier if it falls out..but don’t worry-Tim will jump up and put it back in his mouth. Fans, monitors, noise machine!! Oh my. I really hope they have #2 soon. It will be comical to watch!
This, they need to get that kid out of that zipadee zip sleep sack. This drives me nutty! That kid can't self sooth no wonder he can't sleep through the night. The jumping up at the slightest noise/whimper to that kid not being able to use his hands.

I'm all for wearable blankets. My son is a few months younger and we use sleeveless sleep sack so he can at least still self sooth himself back to sleep and sleeps through the night.

That zipadee swaddler thing is absolutely the stupidest thing. Toddlers don’t need that at all! Just put him in some pjs and put the poor kid to bed. You are in Florida, not Alaska. JFC!

That was interesting! She is always with Nick from MagicalNewsLive, his friends Sam and Richie...they were there too. Right after she walks away from T&J, Nick mentions that the guy you can see standing nearby must be their bodyguard. Do we think they have one? He did act like it actually.
Maybe it's a manny or a personal assistant ?? 🤔 I did hear Gen say something to the affect of how years ago when she hung out with them she kinda felt like a character attendant because of all the people constantly coming up to them so maybe he was there to assist them with that or something.

That was interesting! She is always with Nick from MagicalNewsLive, his friends Sam and Richie...they were there too. Right after she walks away from T&J, Nick mentions that the guy you can see standing nearby must be their bodyguard. Do we think they have one? He did act like it actually.
There's something sort of awkward about Nick to me. He's like 17 and always hanging out with a group of 40 year olds and I had no idea that Sam was 30. I thought she was a teenager too but anyways I digress

🤔 Wondering if Tim put the trike together wrong. (he probably didn’t read the directions carefully. If at all.) Specifically the grey foot shield. Is it on backwards? Upside down??

I couldn’t figure out why Jackson’s trike would have his feet dangling. So I did some digging on YT. The bottom pic is the correct placement. Sorry about the pic quality.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
🤔 Wondering if Tim put the trike together wrong. Specifically the grey foot shield.
Is it on backwards? Upside down??
As much as I want Tim to be wrong but I feel it's put together correctly. The foot shield is blocking the front wheel from getting feet caught as "the buddy" isn't big enough to be using the pedal part of the tricycle

As much as I want Tim to be wrong but I feel it's put together correctly. The foot shield is blocking the front wheel from getting feet caught as "the buddy" isn't big enough to be using the pedal part of the tricycle
Did you look at the second pic?
I looked at several YT videos and the grey foot rest is positioned to prevent little feet from making contact with the back of the front wheel.
Here are screenshots from different YT videos

bottom line: I don’t want to see Jackson’s foot get hurt from making contact with the front wheel. I’m reacting to a feeling that I had the first time I saw the TTT video that something was wrong. Now I’m convinced. But then, that’s my opinion. You are absolutely entitled to your own POV.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
🤔 Wondering if Tim put the trike together wrong. (he probably didn’t read the directions carefully. If at all.) Specifically the grey foot shield. Is it on backwards? Upside down??

I couldn’t figure out why Jackson’s trike would have his feet dangling. So I did some digging on YT. The bottom pic is the correct placement. Sorry about the pic quality.
My son got one of these as a gift last year. I’ll take a look in the morning, but maybe the ones that fold are different? The tray/cup part looks like it’s in the wrong spot on Buddy’s as well.

Two theories of the bodyguard/helper (let's call him Jeff) in the screenshot above.

1. Jenn feels she is a minor celebrity so needs protection out in the parks so she is not swamped by fans.
2. As Tim's sausage is the size of a tiny chipolata, he is there is to spice up Jenn's love life (which explains why the valentine video was weird). Tim's is either oblivious to this, or he enjoys his wife getting diddled in another room.

Also, if FRE is reading, I have a request from the podcast. When they mention how they would washed their groceries at the beginning of the pandemic, could you edit Tim or Jenn's face on the scene from Chernobyl when the general confirms the levels of radiation. In the background, the soldiers are washing the trucks and equipment, I think that is the process they both took.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think both ways are correct with one caveat. If you go to the following official website of radio flyer https://www.radioflyer.com/ez-fold-4-in-1-stroll-n-trike.html, it shows the picture with the foot guard placed the way Tim had it.

However, there is also a $70 target/walmart version which looks more plastic in design, that had the guard placed where mJm9 found it. It's almost like a knock-off version but maybe not since they are at Walmart and Target.

Little J's version looks like the higher-end metal version from Radioflyer.com and I guarantee the next toy on their list will be the Radio Flyer Tesla they produce.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Maybe it's a manny or a personal assistant ?? 🤔 I did hear Gen say something to the affect of how years ago when she hung out with them she kinda felt like a character attendant because of all the people constantly coming up to them so maybe he was there to assist them with that or something.

There's something sort of awkward about Nick to me. He's like 17 and always hanging out with a group of 40 year olds and I had no idea that Sam was 30. I thought she was a teenager too but anyways I digress
I agree, it's weird he is always with Sam. She is 29 and doesn't work, at all. And she spends a TON of money on every single new magic band and pin. I don't get that at all.

I think both ways are correct with one caveat. If you go to the following official website of radio flyer https://www.radioflyer.com/ez-fold-4-in-1-stroll-n-trike.html, it shows the picture with the foot guard placed the way Tim had it.

However, there is also a $70 target/walmart version which looks more plastic in design, that had the guard placed where mJm9 found it. It's almost like a knock-off version but maybe not since they are at Walmart and Target.

Little J's version looks like the higher-end metal version from Radioflyer.com and I guarantee the next toy on their list will be the Radio Flyer Tesla they produce.
This is what I see on the one version.
1616676065250.png

BUT, the one you linked still shows it the opposite of what Tim did. Tim has the round part in the front, not under J's feet.
1616676142381.png

Last edited:
The high end one is the one they bought. Tim said it was 120 dollars because "only the best and ALL the plastic toys for the little buddy". The front in should be covering the front wheel but it looks like Tim has it backwards

My biggest issue with this is WHY did he even need it. They are so wasteful. They buy so much plastic stuff, so much garbage with their meal kits and when they said they buy eco friend diapers that's BS. They still take over 400 years go decompose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7