The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder with at least some of these trips. There are a lot of Britons and others are the US that cannot use their points right now, so why not gift them . . . To the Trackers. It could all be out of pocket, but Nate and Jackie have been gifted DVC viewer trips. It is getting a bit much at this point that no other local Disney Vloggers go this amount.
OT my wife keeps speculating that Nate and Jackie are an item... are they...

Reactions: 1
OT my wife keeps speculating that Nate and Jackie are an item... are they...
Someone on guru said that Nate was married to Jackie’s cousin. I haven’t fact checked but on Veronica’s or Jackies’s insta one of them wishes their cousin a happy birthday and it’s a picture of them together.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
These fools just keep getting better and better. Another staycation and what we pack video. This kid is never going to make it in the real world. 2 fans, a sound machine, a camera, an Alexa and a cocoon to sleep in. Bless the person who marries this kid.
OK...they brought a monitor and aimed it at his pack and play which is a foot away from the bed. And they still have him in those pajamas that cover his hands (normal for a kid his age?). Also, a little known fact...buffalo cauliflower is a plant based buffalo chicken. Oh and I forgot....2 strollers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone on guru said that Nate was married to Jackie’s cousin. I haven’t fact checked but on Veronica’s or Jackies’s insta one of them wishes their cousin a happy birthday and it’s a picture of them together.
Can I just say Nate is a guy we enjoy a lot and is as real in person as he is online

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OK...they brought a monitor and aimed it at his pack and play which is a foot away from the bed. And they still have him in those pajamas that cover his hands (normal for a kid his age?). Also, a little known fact...buffalo cauliflower is a plant based buffalo chicken. Oh and I forgot....2 strollers.
One more thing...they bring a Brita to save money. They don't have to buy bottles of water. Don't spill it on your $2000 sweater!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I just say Nate is a guy we enjoy a lot and is as real in person as he is online
I enjoy his vlogs a lot. I like that he showcases the little things on property like sunrises and sunsets from resort rooms. Those are some of the things I enjoy while there. Nate is just about the only vlogger I would say hello to if I saw him walking past me at the parks.

Reactions: 10
Talk about sleeping issues for the rest of his life! They have created this mess with all the unnecessary crap in his sleeping environment.

And with all these “staycations” he doesn’t know what a true home is, as he’s never there long enough.

My two eldest granddaughters used to tell people “my Grandma lives with Mickey!” cause WDW was the only place they ever saw me during their early years.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m genuinely shocked at how much crap they bring away with them especially when they can (and have in the past) just drive home. A baby monitor when they’re in the next room? And were they sleeping on the pull out couch and letting Jackson have the bedroom to himself? Why not just creep in later on. The feeding stuff they brought? But they never let him use it, poor kids begging for food whilst she cuts into the tiniest pieces just give him the plate and let him go at it!

Reactions: 4
I enjoy his vlogs a lot. I like that he showcases the little things on property like sunrises and sunsets from resort rooms. Those are some of the things I enjoy while there. Nate is just about the only vlogger I would say hello to if I saw him walking past me at the parks.
And Molly from Allears!
Which I did at the 2020 EPCOT Festival of the Arts. Such a lovely lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m genuinely shocked at how much crap they bring away with them especially when they can (and have in the past) just drive home. A baby monitor when they’re in the next room? And were they sleeping on the pull out couch and letting Jackson have the bedroom to himself? Why not just creep in later on. The feeding stuff they brought? But they never let him use it, poor kids begging for food whilst she cuts into the tiniest pieces just give him the plate and let him go at it!
Right!

Reactions: 2