The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are they allowed to bring that monstrosity of a tricycle/stroller into the parks? It will be worse with their giant umbrella?
This is what I found. It’s fairly generic.
“Strollers must be 31” (79cm) wide and 52” (132cm) long or smaller. As a reminder, wagons are not permitted in our parks. Stroller wagons will also no longer be permitted.”

I really don’t see them taking the tricycle to the parks.
1. Not convinced that it is allowed in the parks
2. No way can it hold all the crap they insist on bringing for Jackson
3. Tim can’t even control the push. I noticed a lot of give in the pushing rod and he had to fight to get it to go where he wanted.
4. I could be mistaken, but it looked like using the handlebars Jackson could control the front wheel. If so, he and Tim would be battling for who was driving/steering the tricycle.

Reactions: 3
So are they allowed to bring that monstrosity of a tricycle/stroller into the parks? It will be worse with their giant umbrella?
On Amazon, it's called Radio Flyer Stroll N Trike. It's sold as a tricycle that you push, thus the "stroll" in the name. These idiots are calling it a stroller, which it clearly is not. I'd be shocked if they let a tricycle in the parks. Especially one a 16 month old can steer himself wherever he wants.

Reactions: 4
I’m behind. Who is Jenn’s sister. I’ve been curious for awhile.
An amateur freelance adult entertainer 🤭

I enjoy his vlogs a lot. I like that he showcases the little things on property like sunrises and sunsets from resort rooms. Those are some of the things I enjoy while there. Nate is just about the only vlogger I would say hello to if I saw him walking past me at the parks.
Is he really enjoyable to watch? I see his videos in my feed but I've only seen one or two last year. It seems like all his videos are of him drinking or disney thrift shopping.

View attachment 497668

If this isn't a joke it is very disturbing. That is the problem on the internet you can't tell who a real psycho is and it can end badly. Please be careful Adam.
You sure it wasn't just Daphmine on her knees in the handicapped stall?? 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
On Amazon, it's called Radio Flyer Stroll N Trike. It's sold as a tricycle that you push, thus the "stroll" in the name. These idiots are calling it a stroller, which it clearly is not. I'd be shocked if they let a tricycle in the parks. Especially one a 16 month old can steer himself wherever he wants.
Those things are a pain in the ass....we had one with our kids. The front wheel does lock so the handle bars just move but don’t control the front wheel. The parent control bar is basically just push in a straight line....if you want to turn you kinda need to pop the wheel up and turn. You would not want to walk around a theme park with it.

They wouldn’t be allowed in the parks.....unless Disney gives into them bitching, but I can’t see that happening.

I’m behind. Who is Jenn’s sister. I’ve been curious for awhile.
On IG. _itsahbarbieworld_ Lots of 🍑🍑🍑

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They said they paid $120. Must have ordered it from Amazon.
Exact same item at Walmart is $90!

Of course the Bojos don’t do research or price comparisons 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They said they paid $120. Must have ordered it from Amazon.
Exact same item at Walmart is $90!

Of course the Bojos don’t do research or price comparisons 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why do they feel this kid needs so many gadgets and gizmos? :rolleyes: Such a waste of money.

(not to quote The Little Mermaid or anything).

Reactions: 6
I have a theory. They aren’t really trying for baby #2. It was just to get their stans all excited and to keep watching.

Jen is still eating raw tuna sushi. I know she didn’t follow every guideline while pregnant before but still.

Can someone who is not banned ask for a car packing video. Curious how all the staycation gear fits in the frunk. Oh and added benefit we may see if the garage shelves got fixed, from pre-staycation #9?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I have a theory. They aren’t really trying for baby #2. It was just to get their stans all excited and to keep watching.

Jen is still eating raw tuna sushi. I know she didn’t follow every guideline while pregnant before but still.
Nothing stops Jen from caloric intake. The more cholesterol the better

• Haha
Reactions: 2

She said in the live video that they're waiting to try for #2 until after Jen is vaccinated. I think it's just a stall tactic, but there's the excuse for you!

• Wow
An amateur freelance adult entertainer 🤭

Is he really enjoyable to watch? I see his videos in my feed but I've only seen one or two last year. It seems like all his videos are of him drinking or disney thrift shopping.

You sure it wasn't just Daphmine on her knees in the handicapped stall?? 😏
I find him enjoyable. He doesn’t pretend to be someone he’s not, he tries to do different things. He’s been doing a series on all the sit down restaurants open at Epcot and he is trying to branch out and order things he usually wouldn’t. He still has a drink or two in them. The drinking in his videos or Jackie’s videos do not bother me in the slightest. I enjoy my drinks when I am there so it’s nice to see what they get because I put it on my must try list when I go.

Reactions: 10
Watching Gen from Earsome Emporium just now from Epcot and guess who made an appearance? Youtube's favorite Disney family The Tim Tracker
Screenshot_2021-03-24-17-05-24-136.jpeg
Screenshot_2021-03-24-17-06-49-336.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Damn he’s got a gut on him now
They both have gained a ton of weight....which happens to the best of us - but most of us don't post you tube videos fat shaming other people and making money from it. FFS buy some clothes that fit!! Oh ... my husband asked who the man in red was with the moobs! I had to tell him it was Jenn!😂 And of course Tim has food in his hand ...
2021-03-24 (2).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching Gen from Earsome Emporium just now from Epcot and guess who made an appearance? Youtube's favorite Disney family The Tim TrackerView attachment 498168View attachment 498167
That was interesting! She is always with Nick from MagicalNewsLive, his friends Sam and Richie...they were there too. Right after she walks away from T&J, Nick mentions that the guy you can see standing nearby must be their bodyguard. Do we think they have one? He did act like it actually.

Here he is. You can see him when she turns the camera around to take a selfie with them. His body language makes him seem like he's a body guard and even Nick points it out. Oh and that girl has the most annoying voice ever!! Yikes!

1616633567099.png