The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1.August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2.August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3.September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4.November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5.November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6.December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7.December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
8.January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9.January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10.January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11.February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12.February 13,14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13.March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14.March 24 - Beach Club

*sigh* The single most exciting thing I did in the past year was drive thru events in my own car, like the safari or Holiday lights.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I am not defending them and never will but with the current park reservation situation it may be the only way they can get in.
If you check out the pass reservation system on Disney’s website, tickets are actually available still for APs after they’ve filled for resort/ticketed guests. I think this is a recent change, but it’s how it is now.

Reactions: 1
14.March 24 - Beach Club

*sigh* The single most exciting thing I did in the past year was drive thru events in my own car, like the safari or Holiday lights.
Just think of the money totally wasted.
None of these stays benefit their viewers and their vacation planning. You can get the same overview from the Disney vacation planning videos that they send out. I’ve never had a problem trying to find a room that I couldn’t figure out on a website or by picking up the damn phone. She’s a fat lazy slob and she needs to be pampered. F her. You’re talking twice a month. They’re such tools. Stay home clean your house clean your disgusting swamp pool you freaks!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe anyone would pay to stay at Beach Club and refuse to use their amazing pool.

Reactions: 10
Oh man. They're DEFINITELY going to try to do the Kitchen Sink at Beaches n' Cream aren't they lol. A whole vlog of eating ice cream.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
These fools just keep getting better and better. Another staycation and what we pack video. This kid is never going to make it in the real world. 2 fans, a sound machine, a camera, an Alexa and a cocoon to sleep in. Bless the person who marries this kid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh man. They're DEFINITELY going to try to do the Kitchen Sink at Beaches n' Cream aren't they lol. A whole vlog of eating ice cream.
Maybe this is what they’ve been “training” for over the past few months. Conquering the Kitchen Sink after eating an appetizer and 2 entrees each.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe anyone would pay to stay at Beach Club and refuse to use their amazing pool.
😳 what?? How’d you get this tea?
They refused to use the pool?
When I stayed at Beach Club it was for Stormalong Bay, not for the room.

Reactions: 3
Im actually shocked they didn’t use this opportunity to flex with an “affordable” pool-side cabana. But, that requires preplanning.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
14.March 24 - Beach Club

Somebody add up how much money they’ve blown.

Just think of the money totally wasted.
None of these stays benefit their viewers and their vacation planning. You can get the same overview from the Disney vacation planning videos that they send out. I’ve never had a problem trying to find a room that I couldn’t figure out on a website or by picking up the damn phone. She’s a fat lazy slob and she needs to be pampered. F her. You’re talking twice a month. They’re such tools. Stay home clean your house clean your disgusting swamp pool you freaks!!!!!
You would think they had the presence of mind to partner with a dvc rental company...

Reactions: 2
I can't watch his videos with her in it. Her voice annoys me to no end.

OT... So, I've been doing some research and need help from people here. I am seriously considering getting the vaccine. Does anyone have any information about getting it with fibro? I can't find that research anywhere. I figure y'all might be able to help. Sorry if it's off topic.... ANd yes I ask a doctor, but he's anti-vax so....
I have fibro and got both doses of Pzifer with no issues! I was a little tired for like 2 days but no other side effects. I was pleasantly surprised because I always have a bad reaction to the flu shot.

• Heart
You would think they had the presence of mind to partner with a dvc rental company...
Do we know for sure that they are not receiving all these stays as gifts? Like if a fan or a friend wanted to to treat them to these stays thats not the same as being hosted and they probably wouldnt have to tell us right?

Seriously Tim? He as a toddler the second he started to toddle about. I thought he worked with kids??

Lesley Beaulieu
1 hour ago
Tim is like is he a toddler now and I’m like yeah ever since he’s turned one

Ciada and Bubba...they actually SUCK as parents. Are you not watching their actual parenting?? Are they super cool taking a baby to all these grand places that he will NEVER remember and is actually pointless...why yes...if you're an IDIOT!
Ciada Hayes
1 hour ago
Who else loves watching Tim and Jenn being parents I've been watching them for a while.

BubbaCheezit
37 minutes ago
I do, I really like this new video and many others, good job tim and jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't remember if it was already mentioned however they aren't DVC members are they? I thought that they were only opening DVC hotels for members only?
Also, I haven't been anywhere with my baby yet (f u covid) but they seem to take an obscene amount of stuff with them. How do they manage on flights 😩

Another staycation, and another video where they don’t show anything useful about the resort.