The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huh??? Does she not know that she actually walked right passed the Beach Club while walking over to Epcot from Swan/Dolphin? It's this right here that shows how dumb their stans are.

Taylor Plaskowitz
56 minutes ago
You should do a staycation at Disney Swan and Dolphin. I stayed there once and it is so close to epcot.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This poor idiot stan paid money to have a picture of Bandit painted over a year ago, but doesn’t know the address to the closed but secretly still open PO Box. Jenn finally acknowledges it, but gives no indication that she wants to take possession of it. Why do the stans insist on doing nice things for Tim & Jenn when they obviously don’t give a tit about them? If Michelle has been watching the Slackers for any length of time, she should know they don’t give a single duck about them or their gifts they send.
1CB81189-E88B-4641-8133-0777CA251D1C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
1.August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2.August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3.September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4.November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5.November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6.December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7.December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
8.January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9.January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10.January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11.February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12.February 13,14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13.March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14.March 24 - Beach Club

*sigh* The single most exciting thing I did in the past year was drive thru events in my own car, like the safari or Holiday lights.
I have a theory.
They said they want to try to have another baby. I’m convinced she got pregnant when they were hosted at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Remember when they were late and missed their safari and Disney had to scramble to rebook them? Such a slap in the face to be hosted and still not be respectful of someone else’s schedule. But I digress that’s why they’re staying on site so much, they’re hoping to recreate their “miracle baby”.

Reactions: 6
I can't remember if it was already mentioned however they aren't DVC members are they? I thought that they were only opening DVC hotels for members only?
Also, I haven't been anywhere with my baby yet (f u covid) but they seem to take an obscene amount of stuff with them. How do they manage on flights 😩
Flights? This is all just down the road for them. Same town.

Reactions: 1
I have a theory.
They said they want to try to have another baby. I’m convinced she got pregnant when they were hosted at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Remember when they were late and missed their safari and Disney had to scramble to rebook them? Such a slap in the face to be hosted and still not be respectful of someone else’s schedule. But I digress that’s why they’re staying on site so much, they’re hoping to recreate their “miracle baby”.
They are putting off having miracle #2, until they get vaccinated.

Reactions: 3
This poor idiot stan paid money to have a picture of Bandit painted over a year ago, but doesn’t know the address to the closed but secretly still open PO Box. Jenn finally acknowledges it, but gives no indication that she wants to take possession of it. Why do the stans insist on doing nice things for Tim & Jenn when they obviously don’t give a tit about them? If Michelle has been watching the Slackers for any length of time, she should know they don’t give a single duck about them or their gifts they send.
View attachment 497442
That's so so sad. That's actually a cute piece of art.

They are SUCH PIECES OF tit. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I have a theory.
They were late because they couldn't leave the house on time to get to AKL. It was an introductory "welcome" sort of safari, if I recall correctly. I don't believe they had checked in yet, if you're referring to them not waking up in the hotel on time after having sex all night. :sick:

Yes, I mean when they have gone on flights.
They haven't flown with Jackson yet.

• Sick
Do we know for sure that they are not receiving all these stays as gifts? Like if a fan or a friend wanted to to treat them to these stays thats not the same as being hosted and they probably wouldnt have to tell us right?
Of course it’s possible that they are giving these things as gifts from others. But i find it Highly unlikely that any friend is going to give them a trip to these Places. Perhaps If it was other peoples DVC points they couldn’t use. I mean they’re staying at some of the most expensive property and keep in mind they can expense a lot of the stuff. My point is I think that money could be better spent and what they do is just a massive waste. I mean I could see them leaving Disney property may be taking an hour trip staying somewhere else but continuing to waste money on Disney property I don’t understand it. Especially if I were them and Disney dropped me as a media person I wouldn’t wanna promote Disney anymore but that’s just me. I occasionally go to the parks reviews but I wouldn’t push any type of Disney promotion that’s for sure.

I have a theory.
Ugh I hate the thought of them bumping uglies. There’s no way I’d be able to perform with Jenn. I’d be on my way to the lab 😂

Last edited:
Another staycation!?!?!
Come on you know how stressed she is. I mean she has to wake up in the morning and pull her hair back and not put her make up on and feed the baby and not clean the house and heat up the pre-ordered food she’s exhausted. If anyone needs a break it’s Jen no one works harder

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will say being a dvc owner that had to have someone book this trip for them... beach club is Damn near impossible to get into

Reactions: 2
They were late because they couldn't leave the house on time to get to AKL. It was an introductory "welcome" sort of safari, if I recall correctly. I don't believe they had checked in yet, if you're referring to them not waking up in the hotel on time after having sex all night. :sick:

I remember that. I was going to add that they live like 30 mins away and still couldn’t be respectful of someone else’s time. There’s no way in hell either of them have the stamina to go longer than 8 or 9 mins. Lol

• Sick

Note: once Jackson turns 2 (late Nov. ‘21) he has to have his own plane ticket AND must wear a mask on WDW property, if masks are still required.

Just wait for all the passive-aggressive statements that will come out of Tim and Jenn’s mouths regarding these.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 497442
Im sorry, but what a witch.I don’t ever use that word either to describe women

Reactions: 4
I remember that. I was going to add that they live like 30 mins away and still couldn’t be respectful of someone else’s time. There’s no way in hell either of them have the stamina to go longer than 8 or 9 mins. Lol
hahaha - yeah, I agree.

And you're right. Couldn't be respectful of someone else's time. I just went back and watched the beginning of that vlog. They got the time they were supposed to be there confused with check-in and figured they could just stroll right on it after 3 willy-nilly and then people were calling them after 3 asking where they were because the whole group (#hosted) were waiting for the two fashionably late, inconsiderate yokels to arrive. :rolleyes:

Starts at home and then they start discussing the safari at around 1:05 / 1:07 to 1:40 or so.

• Angry
  • Wow
Do we know for sure that they are not receiving all these stays as gifts? Like if a fan or a friend wanted to to treat them to these stays thats not the same as being hosted and they probably wouldnt have to tell us right?
I do wonder with at least some of these trips. There are a lot of Britons and others are the US that cannot use their points right now, so why not gift them . . . To the Trackers. It could all be out of pocket, but Nate and Jackie have been gifted DVC viewer trips. It is getting a bit much at this point that no other local Disney Vloggers go this amount.