Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatogirl741

Alright y'all, brace yourselves. I just heard on the radio that July is national Hot Dog month. As soon as Dim catches wind of this, we're in for 31 days of deepthroating hut dugs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Forest

VIP Member
I like Tim acting like he is warning tourists about the Orlando weather and giving safety tips. Meanwhile he is just complaining. Poor baby had to go for a walk through Magic Kingdom in the heat for his paycheck. Life is hard

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Babies don't usually crawl until at least 9 months old. There's no way BB will be crawling by 6 months. They're so delusional.
But the Bojo children are soooooooooo advanced!!!!! Most kids don’t crawl until 9 months but considering 18 month old J$ was writing in cursive and speaking fluent Mandarin, you have to understand that the typical milestones do not apply here. 🤣

• Haha

TimIsAFresser

Cedar Fair parks have signs up at all the bathrooms stating no video or photography is allowed inside. I would hope Disney has the same policy. I have never contacted any park about their behavior before even though they have done some horrible things before but this should be enough for Disney to revoke his annual pass (even though we know they won’t).

If I was in the bathroom and saw him with his camera filming I’d call security on him. What I would really like to do is grab the camera and slam it into the ground but somehow I think I’d be the one getting in trouble and not him.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I don't think I ever see in the comments of any YouTuber...not just Disney vloggers... people saying what a great editor they are.
Now either her stans are just manipulated by her always talking about it and so they feel they have to say it....or that's Ginn commenting which she is so insecure about it that makes more sense. Nobody ever comments about editing anywhere else.
Yep. That's because Jenn has to make it known she is important and does something and how much work it is for her and how hard it is.

The thing is, other channels don't constantly talk about editing, and rightfully so. You shouldn't talk about the work required to do your job like that. I don't turn in projects to my boss and tell them how it took me soooo much time and effort to write a document or manage the budget or crunch numbers. You let the work speak for itself. The vlogs they do speak for themselves alright, because they are poorly done, poorly edited, boring, bad sound, etc. 😅 People can tell they don't take much, so Jenn has to talk about it all the time so the stans fall for this bs.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
I think on a previous thread someone posted that a big YouTube subscriber clear out was coming.

Imagine the day in the Tracker house if that actually happened 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
Welcome new members.
2 things to know about the trackers:
Jenn is editor extraordinaire
And they have 2 kids now.

That's it - you are all caught up. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

PoorKid

VIP Member
Has she ever posted this many photos of her kid(s) at once before? With such 'love my kids' messages? Seems like some uber-posing going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Please Dim, tell us more about how excited you are to use a fucking bathroom.
Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 10.21.54 AM.png

Oh for fuck's sake.
Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 10.23.37 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry, Randy creeps me the fuck out. Way too invested and with questionable 'internal emotional health'. He thinks he's somebody to that family, and he isn't. I'd be on high alert, the same as I would be with their stalker and bowl boy.

Screenshot 2023-07-02 10.41.48 PM.png

I found his Facebook (matches his avatar) and he apparently did time in jail for something. So, yeah.

• Wow
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Wasn’t there’s someone on here a while back that said they were looking to move to Orlando and claimed they looked at a house either next to them or across the street from them? But IIRC those houses weren’t for sale at the time. The person stopped posting shortly after.
IYKYK 😉

---
Hmm the car in the driveway isn't a Chevy Spark. Maybe just an auto correct issue or you're not big into cars but nothing else you've said couldn't be inferred from things said here and in their videos. I also count 6+ pools near them. A big stretch of houses with no pools as well.
Interesting observation. Yeah, and they don't actually live on a "block"-type street. It's more like a circle (in fact, it IS a circle by name).

And I counted 28 pools around that circular area, if viewing from an overhead shot.

• Heart
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
First time posting here! Thankfully Tattle registration and I was able to join as I’ve been lurking here for a few months trying to keep up. I am a former semi-stan of TTT. Found them years ago when we lived in NY and were planning Disney trips. We watched off and on but not religiously, just occasionally when we were planning trips. When we moved to FL, I started watching a bit more but my family saw the light way before I did, lol.

Things that started to annoy me or make me go hmmmmmm through the years that led me to Tattle:

• The whole Jen not driving thing
  • The idiotic mouth open smile in every.single.photo of Tim
  • Watching them eat as well as the quality and quantity of food they eat
  • Every “yeah” and “weeee”
  • The “commode” and USB port obsession
  • When they blended food and drank it all while she was pregnant. I remember thinking how disgusting that was, how little she cared for her unborn child and serves her right for puking after.
  • The seeming coincidence that they bought that new huge house and then started having kids
  • Making it a family channel when they said they would not
  • Every.single.meal J$ eats is in front of a screen
  • The nanny, not showing the nanny, multiple nannies, the lies about the nannies, etc.
  • The flesh colored shorts – does he not own another pair?
  • The disappearing friends
You get it, I could go on. The Planned Parenthood live put me over the edge but not because of their stance (I really don’t care what anyone thinks on the subject, I know what my beliefs are and far be it from me to tell anyone what theirs should be)…but it was just the whole energy. I recently watched a little of it once I stared reading on here and the whole notion of them apologizing several times about how they had to “process” everything before they could comment like the whole of YT was waiting on pins and needles to see what those two idiots had to say. They just came off very uneducated in the whole video and then the whole admission/lie about her being on birth control did it for me. Also, when I found myself leaving comments on their videos like “children need boundaries and guidance and to even hear the word “no” to help them grow and learn” or “J$ is old enough to entertain himself for a little bit so Tim can help you clean up the kitchen or get some laundry done” or “you should consider putting a mat under your cutting board so it doesn’t slide all over when you use it” or “you should just put your camera down and pack for your trip instead of complaining how overwhelming it is" , I knew I had to find an outlet so here I am!!

I occasionally hate watch Adam the Woo but I saw through him long ago. It is like a train wreck watching this man-baby go through life. Hubby and I watch PMM as well for all the wrong reasons and when we found his tattle thread I think my husband spent the better part of the day cracking up.

When I first started reading here I would read your comments that they lurk on Tattle and thought it can’t be but there have been at least two home vlogs since I found this site where I am convinced they are reading. The fact that they have started churning out videos every day the past week makes me convinced they are reading. The latest home tour video was horrible. The music was too much but THEY were too much. Like really laying it on thick and extra weirdly giddy. It was completely over the top and not believable at all.

A few posts back someone mentioned the bags under J$’s eyes and I do wonder if there are some food and/or gluten allergies going on there. The fact that Timmy often has and “upset tummy” and the amount of crap they feed that poor kid makes me wonder. I have an allergy child and was told that the bags/circles could be allergy shiners.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Excuse you, she is a BEACON OF HAPPINESS. Her deviled-eggs-on-a-hot-day farts smell like a SPARKLY UNICORN'S BREATH.
View attachment 2274460
---

I don't know why she talks like she's doing some noble #soberlife trend, like bitch we all know you drink or will after you've so bravely "sacrificed" not boozin' it up with your healthy fried sugary spicy gassy diet while you insist on tit-feeding Da Baby for the next 20 years or pretending to at least.
I'm convinced this comment is someone here or someone who is like us. Jenn does show an incredible amount of joy on her face in that opening, because her two miracle children aren't anywhere near her. I think we've all learned you can't post anything even remotely negative, but when you post something over the top positive, people are start to raise an eyebrow.

The stan group is taking a turn lately too. That over the top look how great the AMI vid is, brought out all these negative comments. And I'm here for it.

1) spare me you fragile "ew gay IS contagious" manchild, and 2) the Bojos think Memorial Day is in September anyway and 3) you probably tried to start a petition for a White History Month at some point in your life, right?
View attachment 2274521h
I'm going to be Team Halloween Dad here, his seemingly bigoted message is also correct. Someone counted when I said take a shot every time Tim said Pride. He's over the top with it and I do not believe for a hot second that his intentions are in the right place here. They do not recognize any other celebrations/holidays aside from the big ones--Halloween and Christmas. Tim will say--oh it's Black History month, there are some snacks, that's all we hear or see about it for the entire month. Oh it's Women's History month, here's a donut...nothing past that. Oh Valentines--cupcake. They don't even know the difference between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Shit, they thought Veteran's Day was Labor Day last year.

So Halloween Dad might be a bigot...but when we get Pride, Pride, Pride, Pride, Pride 30 times in a 22 minute video, when the video's focus isn't Pride, it's just Tim trying to be sanctimonious, he's not an Ally.

And I'm still waiting for that Thank You to the NICU staff, we are so appreciative of the care you provided us. We appreciate you so much. So Halloween Dad, they only shout out Pride because they fucked it up in the past. And it IS messed up.

• Heart

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
I would not go that far into any body of water on my own, let alone holding a young child, a camera, and it's an ocean.

• Heart

erry

VIP Member
Of all the ears Jenn has (given to by fans) she chose to take the YELLOW ones?!? Not even a bright spring/summer yellow, those are very much for fall.

I know she has to have something with red, or even the standard silver ones. I wear the silver ones when I dont have one to match what I’m wearing. She can buy some patriotic ears while she’s there, for the same price she would spend on two appetizers.

Didn’t she say she doesn’t like to wear ears? She’s so fake. I can see right through her. You’re not a Disney girl, you’re not a Disney fan. You’re not a Disney family. You’re not a Disney mom, sure as hell isn’t “Disney legends” Knock it off.
I know I’m nit picking, but everything about her annoys the hell out of me. also, #fakefan

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
All these vloggers/influencers/whatever the fuckers they want to call themselves should have thought of that before choosing to do this.

TPD ain't no victim of being in the Bojo circle. The dude thinks he's the first guy ever who has adopted a kid and chooses to exploit his children for content. He even had that stupid article written by him for a website essentially tooting his own horn for doing that. 🙄
---
Eh. In this case he wrote an article exploiting telling his adoption story with his last name so I don't view it as that hard to find. Also, it wasn't even the Bojos who posted that article or who started his Instagram.
Jinx!

• Heart
  • Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Am guessing a few "home truths" were spoken at the family get together an it all kicked off, there must have been something happen to only have 40mins worth of footage from a whole week when we know these two live every moment behind a camera

Either they were forced to put the camera down an make it a family trip, or there's been too much fighting that they couldn't film

Either way some shit has went down

• Haha
  • Heart

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
Who brings a nanny to lunch? Oh wait the trackholes do.

I forgot, they have 2 kids now.

• Haha