The Tim Tracker #136 Our 900K Subscribers are 88% Dead and So Are We

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please Dim, tell us more about how excited you are to use a fucking bathroom.

Oh for fuck's sake.

Reactions: 30
This latest Epcot video just shows you how they have no imagination or plan anything at all. If this was my only source of income, and I had a family to raise, and my spouse was a useless piece of shit, I would be trying new locations or spending some time each month planning out what I was going to be filming. You have a schedule for your childs sleep, how about a filming one? Or is that too hard for you? The rinse and repeat filming is only going to last for so long. They never ever leave their comfort zone. What worked for you and made you $$ years ago just isn't going to work going forward. Just my 1/2 cents worth.

Reactions: 31
Tim thinks he is a deep sea diver because he was a lifeguard once. Tim thinks he is a civil engineer because he uses to be a helper for his brother. Tim thinks he is a meteorologist because he experiences weather. Tim thinks he is a filmmaker because he vlogs himself eating hot dogs.

Reactions: 38
There's no way she's losing any weight with the diet she has, if anything all she will do is continue to put it on, if she looks different then am putting it completely down to the camera angles an the fact she's wearing bigger t-shirts

Reactions: 15
Come on, you cannot be serious! Have we ever seen a vlog from ANY vlogger where we got to see the inside of two men's restrooms? This is cutting edge videography here.

Reactions: 27
I couldn't decide which reaction to give.
We really need an laughing puke emoji. Oh, and the eyeroll. That too!
---
I think we need to invite Oliver to Tattle, he's definitely sick of their shit.
View attachment 2278431
That is not the face of someone who is happy. Sorry Jenn, you might be his egg donor but you DO NOT know anything about your children. And that is so sad. You don't even know that miracle 1 doesn't take baths anymore. Why do you have children? You show more interest in ANYTHING ELSE. Sorry to be so mean here but it bothers me and she bothers me bc there are so many people out there who are truly infertile and would love a child. And you have this useless human who doesn't have a maternal bone in her body.
---
There's no way she's losing any weight with the diet she has, if anything all she will do is continue to put it on, if she looks different then am putting it completely down to the camera angles an the fact she's wearing bigger t-shirts
It would be too hard for her to take BB in the stroller and walk the neighborhood. That makes too much sense.
---
Come on, you cannot be serious! Have we ever seen a vlog from ANY vlogger where we got to see the inside of two men's restrooms? This is cutting edge videography here.
I would find it riveting if Timmy visited the ladies restrooms. Lol!!!

Reactions: 17
Dim: "Let me find the most awkward way to eat everything, always." Also, his hand was visibly shaking and I don't think it was due to hunger. His hand was shaking in the Minions "vid" too and he blamed it on being cold. Sure dude.

---
Mmm, "gear" cheese. The CC nailed it on his pronunciation of gruyère.

Reactions: 19
Nate's video is from EPCOT today too. Is Tim just following him around at this point?
View attachment 2280062
Seeing this video made me laugh! I just told my husband- Well, looks like he didn't die! To explain- I was waiting for my family while they were on Guardians. And then PMM exited the ride and stopped right by me and started filming the ball. He shut the camera off and just took off running- like legit run and I watched him all the way down the walkway until I lost sight. I was AMAZED he had it in him. I told my husband and as we walked to the park exit we kept looking for a collapsed PMM.

But PMM filmed this yesterday (we saw him many times), No way the Trackers filmed ,"edited" and posted so quickly. And if so then you know something is wrong and they are freaking the f out!

Reactions: 20
Ok, that's fair. I think that baby O's features also kinda contribute to the "WTF" look he always seems to have His eyes being more sunken'/closer together plus it seems like he has more pronounced eye brows. That's part of why I mentioned it, but understand that was not necessarily clear. It is weird though when they say "Baby O looooves it" and he's all like , I mean wouldn't a smile or any other facial expression signify he is actually enjoying something? Classic Bojos.

Reactions: 16
This "vid" should have been named the Bathroom Boner Tore.
Also, "stalls" Dim. Stalls is the word you're looking for. It's one bathroom with multiple stalls.

Reactions: 20
Reactions: 18
They've gone from multiple Disney hosted trips to multiple in-park bathroom tours over the course of the last few years. That's certainly a trend to have.

New FRE video up- Im so confused by the theme of this house- and why the fuck these idiots climb on every single bed in dirty clohtes and shoes...

Edited to add- It annoys me to NO end when they do that because you know the rental company is not going in and washing all the bedding after the visit- so that means someone else has to sleep where they laid down for 10 seconds in the nasty clothes and shoes they have been wearing EVERYWHERE!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Pretty sure it is just the new stupid camera lens. Sometimes Tim looks big and bloated and other times he looks like a tweaker
---
they are just going to follow PMMs schedule… until he is hosted somewhere in a theme park, across the country, across the pond…

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Like Tom Corless or not, they are celebrating their 16th years of providing timely posts, reviews and videos on WDWNT. In fact, this Thursday night, their fun WDW News Tonight program is celebrating their 250th show. I'm actually flying down to see the show in person,,,,

Reactions: 12
Dim: "Let me find the most awkward way to eat everything, always." Also, his hand was visibly shaking and I don't think it was due to hunger. His hand was shaking in the Minions "vid" too and he blamed it on being cold. Sure dude.
His hands have been shaking A LOT lately. I've noticed it in almost all their videos. He absolutely won't, though, and will keep giving excuses for it until he keels over.

Which they showed Oliver doing on his 2 month update video. 10:41
View attachment 2277580

With BBO being forced to be more of a container baby now I guess the kid regressed.
Who's the pink walker for....

Ginn?? To help with her wobble walk...
Maybe in prep for Baby Olivia who never arrived...
Maybe Big Baby is actually walking already, another child genius for the trackers #blessed

Reactions: 9
Who's the pink walker for....

Ginn?? To help with her wobble walk...
Maybe in prep for Baby Olivia who never arrived...
Maybe Big Baby is actually walking already, another child genius for the trackers #blessed
I'm pretty sure that was J$'s.

Reactions: 5
Choking/swallowing issues are very high with children on the spectrum..... Just saying it once again GET THAT POOR BOY TESTED, GET HELP AND SUPPORT AND BE BETTER PARENTS JFC

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.