The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Limerick

"Where, oh where can they be
It will be the death of me
Are they well, are they happy
Or feeling quite crappy
The latter works for me."

Reactions: 16
Reddit/Facebook fanbase:

They have two small kids you need to understand this. How hard is it for you to understand that they have two small kids. Do you have kids? Because they have two small children and want to be a loving family. They work so hard to give those two kids the best lives they can so they took a little family vacation. A family vacation that is well deserved because they have two small kids and Tim works very hard to support the two small kids and Jenn works really hard on her editing of their videos to support their two small kids. Since you don’t have children you don’t know what it’s like to have two small children and finding anytime out of your hectic schedule to spend quality time with your two kids. They don’t need to worry about their income because they have two small kids. If Tim was worried he would post move videos but he doesn’t have to because he has two small kids. Jenn is a mom of two small kids and spends her entire day in front of a computer editing so she can’t even see her two small kids. If you had two small kids you would understand but you don’t so you don’t know what it’s like to be in front of a computer all day not spending time with your two small kids. So for Jenn to take a week off with her two small kids is nothing because she now gets to spend quality family time with her two small kids.
Is this for real?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Meh…I think they just fucked off to AMI. You’d think they’d throw a bone to their stans at least on instagram and say they’ll be back in a few days. It’s not a good look especially when they let it be known in the last video that they have a nanny back in their employ. Jenn also said the videos should get more regular this month 🙄
They must have. But it’s odd to not have a home vlooooog showing their packing and target run and all of the other tit they do to get ready for the trip. And they often put out a travel day vlog and then slow down for the rest of the time their away. But crickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know what the fuss is about. Surely we WANT them to duck off into obscurity? The longer they're away, the better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't know what the fuss is about. Surely we WANT them to duck off into obscurity? The longer they're away, the better.
Personally I want to watch them slowly decline and start to struggle because deep down they are bad people. Nothing against the kids of course they can't control who their parents are.

And people keep posting here because this community has taken on a life of its own bigger than just discussing the Trackholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We all know that Tim never watches what Jen "edits"...maybe he has absolutely no clue that she hasn't put anything out in a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m wondering if something is wrong with Tim’s parents. Even for the laziest people on Earth this seems odd.
No. C'mon. We're sounding like the stans, now. Jenn probably just complained about needing a much needed break you guyyyzzzzz.

Personally I want to watch them slowly decline and start to struggle because deep down they are bad people. Nothing against the kids of course they can't control who their parents are.

And people keep posting here because this community has taken on a life of its own bigger than just discussing the Trackholes.
I guess I've just started to realise how unhealthy all this is. The algorithm will screw them over for being away all week, they no longer get the engagement they do and the sub-to-views ratio is so laughably transparent. Good luck to the kids and all but I'd say we're already witnessing their downfall.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Wow. I actively log out if twitter and somehow was banned by them. I have maybe liked a tweet criticizing them. I an never logged in, I don’t know how they accomplished this unless they sit and waited until I was online. Get a life Jenn 😘

I love theres a twitter handle called Jenn Megacunt Tracker because it comes up in searches.

• Haha
I guess I've just started to realise how unhealthy all this is. The algorithm will screw them over for being away all week, they no longer get the engagement they do and the sub-to-views ratio is so laughably transparent. Good luck to the kids and all but I'd say we're already witnessing their downfall.
I will fully admit my obsession with reading Tattle is a bit unhealthy. There are people here writing 500+ word essays as a reply but to each their own. I don't wish the Trackers any actual harm I just think their time is done but will take quite awhile for them to fully go away if ever.

Wow. I actively log out if twitter and somehow was banned by them. I have maybe liked a tweet criticizing them. I an never logged in, I don’t know how they accomplished this unless they sit and waited until I was online. Get a life Jenn 😘

I love theres a twitter handle called Jenn Megacunt Tracker because it comes up in searches.
It is a script or bot they have. I think it is called block party or something like that. Automated blocking based on criteria they've set up.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

I just want to see how they twist the story when Tim gets spotted in the wild wearing a Best Buy polo or they move to a smaller house not in a gated community.

• Haha
I’m thinking something has gone wrong in the Tracker household. Not sure if it’s health related, a relationship issue, or them giving up on the channel…who knows. But I don’t recall them ever disappearing for this long without one of them posting some flex photos/videos on IG or somebody spotting them on whatever vacation they’re on. They always let everyone know if they won’t be posting anything. Even when Oliver was born and they were taking a 2 week break, they were still posting to IG. We know they have access to social media because Tim shared that tweet.

Reactions: 12
1686843163280.png

That 365,743 for the last week is a very low number for them. A lot of channels would kill for that many views though so it is all relative. But new videos drive their views plain and simple. Some things have replay value sure but if they stopped posting altogether the algorithm would quickly punish them and views of old stuff would plummet quickly.

Reactions: 10
I think they’re fine. Jenn is just lazy. She’s complained about needing a vacation and Tim is walking on eggshells trying to keep his third child happy.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.