The Tim Tracker #133 What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, Jen is probably getting her shits and giggles right now reading this thread thinking that she's getting us all in a tizzy because she hasn't updated. Joke is on you, hambeast, your revenue for staycations is going way down. Enjoy FOMOing it.

Oh and Dim's fine talking about holiday muppets now on Twitter
:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m thinking something has gone wrong in the Tracker household. Not sure if it’s health related, a relationship issue, or them giving up on the channel…who knows. But I don’t recall them ever disappearing for this long without one of them posting some flex photos/videos on IG or somebody spotting them on whatever vacation they’re on. They always let everyone know if they won’t be posting anything. Even when Oliver was born and they were taking a 2 week break, they were still posting to IG. We know they have access to social media because Tim shared that tweet.
They disappeared for a while when the dogs died. You know, the dogs they replaced with sons.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Checking in from our last Day at Sea, my curiosity got the best of me and I just went to the Jack Jack Diaper Dash. What a spectacle, this is why Tim will start training Big Baby ASAP. But…in the round I watched, a baby stood up and walked down the mat and was disqualified. Now everyone in trivia is talking about the parents who cheated at the diaper dash. I’d pay to watch something like that happen to Tim and Jenn.

Oh and I don’t think there is anything wrong. I think they are lazy AF and are getting off at everyone worrying oh so much about them. It’s like a high for them, this attention.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
And she posted...

Spotty internet, vacation, and someone allegedly forgot the SD card for this riviting video and here I was hoping OG Buddy went on a rampage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jenn's getting her mommy makeover going from this Jenn
Screenshot_20230615_171305.jpg

To this Jenn
Screenshot_20230615_171402.jpg

But no matter how she looks, she'll always be this Jenn
Screenshot_20230615_171701.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.