Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dillon21

VIP Member
Oh am definitely not saying that letting your child be independent means you can ignore them although am sure those two would,

I think I might have not been clear. I apologize. It was meant for more in TTT case. I agree with your statement!

Reactions: 9

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I also gave my toddlers nicknames. I don't know why...it just happened. I called my daughter lulu and her real name is nothing close to that. But I also called her by real name more often than the nickname.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I think I might have not been clear. I apologize. It was meant for more in TTT case. I agree with your statement!
Its all good, after I posted I reread an released you were probably talking about TTT lol, an I do agree with you, I am surprised they haven't been the pushy type parents to force him into being independent before he was ready just so they didn't need to parent him

We need South Park - Disney Parks edition. Trey Parker and Matt Stone take the piss out of everyone, even if you think your'e (park) royalty.

:coronation:;)
You could very easily twist the "My Waterpark" song to fit vloggers. Honestly, I'd like to see a return of Cartman Land episode where Jimmy Snacker and his wife Ginny end up invading and are scammed into spending all their money on useless Cartman Land cruises in cuntcierge and Cartmanland merch.

• Haha
Apparently this inaugural Norse flight happened on May 25. She couldn't even get off her fat VPR watching ass to slap together something faster than that?
Wow so really he was there for the Norse flight inaugural landing, not for the terminal opening LAST YEAR. What a douche. Since they only fly Delta One he would no5 have known about the amenities offered in Terminal C. Did he mention Chef Art Smith’s restaurant or any of the other places at the newest terminal??
#homemovies

• Heart

Heidi27

Chatty Member
I’m just getting around to watching the newest vlog now but what is this thumbnail choice here? I’m sorry but this baby is not cute. He looks like he is posing with his grandma and not his own mom.
I said they same thing jennraffe looks like big baby grandma
---
- I pooped in the potty!
- I showered!
- I finished my thought!
- I didn’t use “yeah” or fake laughter as punctuation!
- I ate less than 3 lunches in a day!
- I practiced driving! (Ginn)
- I put on a bra! (Dim and Ginn)
Breast feeding sourmilk to big baby

Last edited:
  • Sick

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I’m not going to bust on Alexa, she seems like she may cognitive and/or developmental differences. Plus she seems like she takes better care of her kids than the slackers do.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Um….the thumbnail… 👀 👀 Not watching so could someone write a review please 👀 <—-???

• Haha

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
I just saw an extremely disturbing video of parents that have their preteen daughter on Cameo. She’s not famous, she’s just a young girl. The post blurred out her face as she was wishing a guy happy birthday. She mentions he’s a firefighter and EMT. He apparently is also subscribed to their exclusive photo account and has bought stuff off of her Amazon wish list.
How is this legal and what parents would allow this?! How are these accounts not flagged?
Holy shit, that's disgusting.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Do we think they booked one of the last galactic starcruiser trips that are now all sold out? Jenn is going to have the fomo.
I might be wrong, but didn't they stop anyone from booking from the day before they announced it closing? So that anyone who booked past the closing date could get rescheduled

Honestly I hope they have missed out on getting it booked, nothing would please me more than knowing they missed the chance to go back

Mopsy75

VIP Member
The kids do appear together but the clips are very short or it’s when someone is holding Big Babe. She did mention they are working on the “tenacity” of Buddy’s interactions with Big Babe. How about just telling him NO when he gets too rough? Why is this so hard for them?

This is where I make my weekly thanksgiving for the Trackers no longer having pets 🙏
Thank you. Appreciate you taking one for the group.

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
There is a Silver anniversary cruise leaving from Miami September 4th. There is another leaving Port Canaveral September 8th that I didn’t see earlier so that’s probably the one they have booked. Either way, Big Baby will likely not be crawling by then so their dreams of him winning the diaper dash will not be coming to fruition.

It is possible they have a later date cruise booked but I have heard them mention before that they have a cruise booked for right around the time Big Baby is of age to cruise which is 6 months.
Has to be the September 8th cruise. I can't imagine they could survive a 3+ hour drive to Miami, LOL
---
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Isn’t BB’s birthday March 6?

per DCL website:
  • Minimum Ages for Travel
    The minimum age to sail aboard a Disney Cruise Line ship is 6 months on the day of sailing; however, the minimum age for Transatlantic, Panama Canal and Hawaii itineraries is one year on the day of sailing.

So whatever cruise date they have booked has to depart September 6 or after.

Ahh yes, there is that little wrinkle too! Definitely all signs point to them being on the September 8th cruise I think.