Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So they’re just upgrading to a roof? Lol. That will accomplish absolutely zero. These two can’t stand to be outside for more than 45 minutes no matter what the weather.
That's what the permit says.

I imagine the cage will be replaced and needs new footers because the current, probably 15 year old cage probably wasn't designed to hold the weight of a composite roof.

Screen Shot 2023-06-06 at 2.46.51 PM.png

Reactions: 9

Dillon21

VIP Member
I know they don't really take road trips other than to AMI. But with alot of States banning new sales of gas powered engines. This is something TTT needs to think about.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

bumpire

Chatty Member
It was boring as fuck tho.
PMM’s NOLA event coverage was like how my boss tried to get us to have fun and relax in her office. How can we expect any fun drama to dish about if Disney’s marketing team is calling all the shots. Somehow Dim’s airport visit was actually entertaining in comparison. Sad!!

In regards to their finances, I suspect they have an alternative source of income. Perhaps they invested in some real estate near Disney/ pack it full of their mounds of Disney merch, and rent it out? I just can’t imagine them passing up patreon money without good reason.

Reactions: 8

rageblackouts

It’s me. I’m buying it. Love the stuff.
I hope that didn’t come across as judgmental - if it’s in stores there’s obviously a market for it! The hosts of a podcast I listen to talk about it all the time and love it, and I’m sure one of these days I’ll cave and buy a box. 😂

• Heart

LOL Lady

Just watching the latest slog, has Dim finally lost it and punched J4D in the mouth? As you are looking (unfortunately) at her, she seems to have a cut on the right hand side of her lip????

• Wow

CoolWhip

VIP Member
THIS is the sole purpose in taking the cruise when Oliver is age eligible. 🤔 well, that and Tim getting his fill of fuzzy furry booty butts.

What a stupid reason to take a cruise!
well the characters will be wearing different outfits so, that sounds like enough reason alone.
---
I really can't stand it when people call Jackson a brat etc, he isn't!!!! He is either a child with neurodiversity (I 100% believe this) or he is a child that has not been raised with boundaries, right and wrongs etc. He is not to blame in either case for his behaviour, he is 3 and is acting that way due to either one of those issues. Also every kid has bratty moments. My 10 year old was having a meltdown the other day, crying, screaming at me and shouting in frustration. She have ASD and ADHD and after a particularly hard day at school and masking for so long it all got to much for her but if you just saw the meltdown you would call her a brat, or the way I will get interrupted because what she want to say is more important to her then what I am saying again brat behaviour but there is a reason for it, she isn't being rude, she just wants to do what she wants. We have worked hard with her but it took us to about 7 before we could get her to understand actions and consequence because to her she wasn't doing anything wrong.

I wouldn't change my child as she is a beautiful, gentle, loving soul who at times forgets "social morals" and will let the frustrations be known.

She also won her diaper dash at one of the sports events at 10 months old. Very proud momma.
it triggers the fuck out of me too

Last edited:

Galorious

VIP Member
Depending on length of sailing, anywhere from 45-56 days. If a suite/concierge, 90 days. That only forfeits the deposit, if I am understanding correctly what I read on DCL's website. Also, assumes one did not book a nonrefundable room type.
Im wondering if they'll bail on the cruise due to the kids or if they'll suck it up and be miserable. Guess we'll know soon enough.

Thanks for looking this up.

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
And the way she said his height was so bizzare too. “Two feet and an eighth…no…Almost 2 feet, 1 inch.” So 25 inches?

We have speculated they are probably going on the last silver cruise which takes off September 4th. Big baby will be 6 months old at that time and most likely not crawling. Even if he is crawling, there will be older babies participating who have mastered crawling and will be able to move faster than a baby who has just learned to crawl. They seem to think their baby will win, and there is no way he will so I look forward to them being mad about it and I hope it ruins their cruise.
The September 4th cruise out of Port Canaveral is a DVC members only cruise. Unless you're talking about another cruise, they shouldn't be on that one since they don't have DVC.

• Wow

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Then the questions are:
Cuntcierge?
Suite?
Veranda/Balcony?
Family Stateroom?
Peon/common peeps stateroom?
Multiple staterooms?
Nanny or not?
I know I can’t wait to see. They can’t possibly go commoners class can they? I’m thinking no nanny with the idea that Notorious OGB will have a month of schooling in so can stay in the kids club. It will be a disaster.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Yep! That must have been Thurs. and Fri when either the sitter was off...or, I guess we're to believe that OG Buddy didn't do a damn thing "right" (per the chart) on those days? :confused:

These two are so friggin' absent as parents.
I assumed they were not home those days, this sadly makes so much more sense.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Oh, they'd be waiting years for assistance for that. What would most likely happen I think is Jenn would likely leave him and the boys for someone else-probably some rich feeder. Dim would likely try to vlog as long as he could but eventually would have to take odd jobs. I could see him thinking he's too good to work for anyone and opening up his own subpar construction/landscaping business but failing to know anything about running a business he'll probably go belly up or get sued within the first year. He'd then probably try to sue Jenn for child support and at that point she'd care about getting custody of the miracles to avoid having to pay.
i think Tim would have plenty of friends to rally around him and he would start doing eco tours with his amazing animals bro

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
"We decided to combine Mother's Day with our Anniversary because they're so close and we're just sooooooooo busy these days, so now we can double celebrate Mommy!"
Yep. I bet that’s what will happen
---
So I do a lot of postcard swapping and came across this one just now in someones album. My husband saw it and said hey that's Tim and Jen 😂😂😂 I almost fell out of my chair. Too accurate 🤭
That is excellent😂

mjm9

VIP Member
well the characters will be wearing different outfits so, that sounds like enough reason alone.
---

it triggers the fuck out of me too
Then the questions are:
Cuntcierge?
Suite?
Veranda/Balcony?
Family Stateroom?
Peon/common peeps stateroom?
Multiple staterooms?
Nanny or not?

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
a b c d e f g
1.16M subscribers, as of this post

(head scratch). I am still trying to figure this out.
My understanding is that most of his subscribers come over from TikTok.
His YT views vary drastically depending on the topics covered. He can fluctuate from 15K to a rare 403K views. With him averaging mostly in the lower two digits numbers.

ETA: at 2 pm EST, Theme Park Anorak will be dropping “Ginn Edits - Editor Extraordinaire”
You need to look at his short videos. His top 3 have over 400 million views combined. That doesn't mean he's making a ton of money off those views.

Screenshot_20230604-092633.png

• Wow