Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dillon21

VIP Member
Still no Mother's Day vlog. Will be interesting at this pint to see if she actually tells off Tattle by posting one or if they move on to showing Pride Month and Juneteenth merch and snacks to show what an ally they are...:rolleyes:
I wonder if they actually forgot about mother's day?! Shocker I know.

Unless they actually did something with Tim's family and they made them put the camera down for once and could not fake doing another mother's day the Saturday or Monday? They would have said something I guess if they did that.

Thought. Maybe they are going to combine mother's day, fathers day, Juneteenth into one week. Then milk pride month to the whole month.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I've seen the opposite too. I worked with a guy were he came from all boys and his mom wanted at least one girl (he had three brothers). He said when him and his brothers got married, she completely ignored him and his brothers as she finally got "girls." Kicker was all his kids were boys and for some reason she treated his boys a lot better than him and brothers. Odd situation.
My grandmother got her wish since all my dad had was girls, but my sister and I still heard about how she wanted a daughter complete with the name she was going to give said child and there were toys there that we weren't allowed to touch because they were for the daughter that never came to being. We'd also go through bursts where it would be no contact despite the fact they lived literally a few houses down.

• Sad

Dillon21

VIP Member
I know they always feed Jackson way before they eat, but even in restaurants?
jackson got his pizza, ate it, cleaned the area, and played his games while waiting for “mommy and daddy’s” food.

wtf
The only thing I can think of is that maybe restaurants bring out the kids food 1st (esp. if the wait staff thinks the child might need help eating their food) so the parents can cut their food and feed them before the adult food comes out so they can enjoy their food without it getting cold?!

I remember when I was a kid and going to places like Denny's and IHOP and ordering off the kids meal (this was in the late 70's when I was 5/6 years old) and the kids meal came out with the rest of the family's food. I am guessing as I mentioned above that maybe times have changed. Then again this was the 70's and alot of places you were lucky that places even had a kid meal past the chain places like Denny's, IHOP and McDonalds. I remember that other fast food places like Burger King did not have a kids meal (at least where I lived) in the 70's and early 80's.

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Tim tracker #133fuzzyballs and booty butts dressed in costumes
---
Eeewh, WTF is hanging out of her mouth? 🤮 Is that a tapeworm???
Hey Jenn get you some glasses that fit your fat greasy face
---
Oof. That rented camera really shows off Dim’s dark under eye bags.
Of course when he is taking care of a cow ,a 3year old that doesn't have any manners plus big baby who looks like a conehead

Last edited:

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Wtf was that last vidddddd

OG buddy calls his brother Baby - none of them ever use his ACTUAL name it’s just odd.

They are obsessed with height - like height is sone kind of life skill to be proud of.

Also going on about the crawling competition on the cruise - babies don’t usually crawl until 8 to 12 months when exactly are they going in this cruise?

Forcing him to nap again? 😡he has no structure and never told no - he’s going to find school difficult because he has shit parents. And the whole reward chart? Just no.

Why can’t she just cook a normal dinner for the whole family instead of feeding OB beige food? Just give him the same food that’s actual home made and eat together without a bloody screen on the dinner table and the having the baby in the sling thing whilst eating? Put the baby down to let him sleep ffs

They are the epitome of dysfunctional
If their children ever marry and are head of a household with a wife and children, they will be sitting in front of an iPad, ( or whatever ever device is used at that time ) eating their specific food for the rest of their lives!

You might be on to something. What’s stopping them from cruising at 7 mo, then again at 8 months, and 9 months? 10 months
6 months-sept= baby’s first cruise
7 months- October = baby’s first Halloween cruise
8 months- November= baby’s first Christmas cruise on the wish , our toddler meets Santa!!! Did baby brother win the crawl dash!!??!!!
9 months- December = baby’s first Christmas cruise on the Dream!!!!!!! We tried the crawl dash again!!!!!
10 months- January= baby’s first cruise of 2024!!!! Baby brother finally crawls and did we win the crawl day?!?!?
11 months-February = we spent vday on the Disney Wish!!! Crawl dash surprise!!!
12 months- March= baby brothers first birthday on the Wish!!!
Tattle giving the Trackholes more ideas hahahaha
#homemovies

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
The September 4th cruise out of Port Canaveral is a DVC members only cruise. Unless you're talking about another cruise, they shouldn't be on that one since they don't have DVC.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Isn’t BB’s birthday March 6?

per DCL website:
  • Minimum Ages for Travel
    The minimum age to sail aboard a Disney Cruise Line ship is 6 months on the day of sailing; however, the minimum age for Transatlantic, Panama Canal and Hawaii itineraries is one year on the day of sailing.

So whatever cruise date they have booked has to depart September 6 or after.

I believe you have to show birth certificates for infants pre boarding.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Oh, I just noticed OA has a live scheduled at 9pm eastern. 😂 Now I really wonder if Jenn will beg to do a live at the same time.

• Haha
  • Wow

RJ130613

Chatty Member
OMG. Their stans are just so…..

View attachment 2199916
This is why their Stans think they look great, decorate well, film and edit well, parent well….

And notice nothing they are all old pics.

How old do you think this girl is?
Looks like a middle school art project, my bet is a 13yr old did the ogre of lake nona some justice :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Caligirl123

This isn’t a DVC event. This is a pay $100+ for 3 hours in the park thing on top of the annual pass he’s already paid $1200 for. He did the Hollywood Studios one not that long ago. He’s paying for this event. They sell out but most of June is still available for Epcot.
Oh oops - when one poster mentioned that grifter at the DVC lounge at Epcot, I thought the event may have been a DVC event as well. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7

JssLG317

VIP Member
The only thing I can think of with working on their backyard is adding a patio or deck or something since there isn't one. If they add it, it gives a space for them to add furniture and they can enjoy sitting outside. Other than that, they have a perfectly good backyard for the kids to play in, yet they never let J$ play out there.
Didn’t they buy all of that ugly overpriced patio furniture last summer? I remember something be posted here.

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
This reminded me of the Trackers, especially since Stassi was on Vanderpump Rules.

Stassi and her husband Beau talk about doing away with naps because that's how they do it in Spain.

I wonder if this will show up on Jenn's Instagram feed. 🤔

• Sick

JssLG317

VIP Member
Reading the TTT wiki it appears to be fiction to those not familiar with Tim and Jenn.

The 58+ nicknames for Mrs. Timothy L. Bojanowski, especially.
Though she worked hard and deserves every single one of them.

Jenn

Gin/Ginn/Ginny
Jenbo
Dejennerate/DJ
Jenny2Dinners/J2D
Jenny4Dinners/J4D
Ginncubator
JennyFaintLines
Dairy Queen
Jenn♾️Dinners
Jenblob
Flabby
Hambeast
Greasy Spice
Waddling Whale
Beef Curtains/Beef Flaps
The Eponymous Hippopotamus
Butterface
Greaseball
Large Marge
Larj Marj
Marge's Barges (her tits)
Ditchpig
Tubby McScoffalot
JennySpendsAlot
Jenny McButterpants
Jenndashian
PigPenJenn
Jenny FullDozen (this was a donut reference)
JumboJen
Miss Anal Beads
HungryHippo
Dinnerfer
Egg Doner
Raging Beast Formally Known as Jenn
Ms. Piggy
JennyNoCook
Jennba the Hutt
JennyLookAtMe
JennyNoShowers
Jenny Jackass
JenWatchesTrashTV
Gin52Jobs+
Queen of Do-Nothing
J3Apps
JennyEggPlant
JenCantHaveKids
JennyBitchFace
Jennyturdlines
JennyNoShowersOneUglyOutfitDirtyLeggingsStinkyFleece
Jennydipshit
Ginnydumdum
JennyFatAss
JumboJenbo
The Ogre of Lake Nona
Veruca Bojo
Useless
J4Chins
walnut chin
Picturing their life as a sitcom. Even for that genre, no one would believe the ridiculousness of their life and that it’s a reality. In our cast of characters we have Dipshit Dim, Jen the Fake Housewife and the 2 Trumans. They even have a Wilson-esque neighbor with the British guys.

• Haha

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
I don’t know if I’m in the minority here or not, but I don’t think their deceased dogs need to be in the logo at all. When is the last time they even mentioned either one of the dogs?

I don’t know shit about graphic design but did Alexa(the Stan who made that logo on the FB page) just run their image through a program? Because she captured Tim’s wonky eye and his open toothless smile and Jackson’s sadness perfectly .
Yes, she did.

CMDisney

VIP Member
Any chance he was at the airport to fly to New Orleans, so shot a quick tour video - two birds, one stone style? Gosh, I hope not. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha