Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Agree!
Though, I thought she called him “wild”. I’d rather he be called “energetic” than when she referred, a few months ago, to him being “defiant” because he was tired of being strapped into a stroller and pushed around theme parks all day. And let them know with his wiggling and loud noises that he was tired of being ignored, forgotten and non stimulated by them.
your right. The word was “wild” I didn’t want to have to watch again. Lol I just remember seeing a happy baby then Jenn discouraging it. Ugh

Reactions: 1

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Can anybody confirm the admins and the mods from the Facebook group come on here... I so want to post the screen shots from last night

Bojanowski

I think a lot went because Disney is packed this week from spring break and they need content.
also looks like Adam gained back the weight he lost. He and Tim do get along well in videos. Weird he isn’t around when Jen is.
Go back and look at his Christmas 2019 videos. He didn’t gain ALL the weight back.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
What I really like about Molly from All Ears is that she is always put together. Jenn looks like she just rolled out of bed. I feel like she's become one of those women who use being a mom as an excuse for everything. No time for proper grooming, exercise, housecleaning, etc.
If you look at some of their latest hommmmmmme vlogs you can see the clutter in their 400,000 dollar home

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Any word from the Trackholes today? Today was the grand opening of Give Kids the Worlds new Ice Cream Parlour. Would be interesting they've been snubbed from that too.

• Haha

Roma29

Someone posted a picture Tim took, Tim and Jenn bitched about it because universal reposted the picture from the other person and not Tim...the stans started bullying the other person and it turned out to be a little girl so during a vlog they did a half ass apology
Do you happen to know the vlog title?

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
I’ve pretty much stopped watching TTT. I can’t stand Jenn. If Tim went back to going out alone I’d tune in. I mean what’s fun about watching them eat 65 times in one day and not riding rides? She’s sucking the life out of him. Stay home Jenn...no one likes you!
So...before I go home and "watchy" this video, here is the question...did he ride any rides?

omgucnt

VIP Member
I have a bunch of friends from the old days of the Yahoo voice chat fight rooms from Scotland and they used to say the c word all the time
It’s not cool but we just say it so much here it’s just part of our language.

voice chat fights! Lol

omgucnt

VIP Member
Yes!!!! the pig has come out of hibernation!
Can’t wait to see her bullying little girls again (sarcasm)

Blu

Not donating the money would be felony level stupidity. Someone who really cares could contact the charities and ask them if they received the donations. Now could they try to skim some or not match as promised? That might be plausible but anybody contacting said charities should mention the amount they should have gotten.
No way they'd be stupid enough to not match the donations, especially with how they're under a microscope all the time.

Katnipp78

RE: Blessed and my comparison of the two women.

I really was only referring to the fact that they both having loving husbands and a healthy child.

Neither have to worry about money or keeping a roof over their head. Both have had many of their very publicly stated dreams and wishes fulfilled.

Neither have to worry about "work" - they have the freedom to do what they want on a daily basis.

To me, that is blessed.
Yes those things are indeed blessings! They both are fortunate compared to a lot of others.

• Heart