Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Lurker here, lol...of all things for me to come out of the shadows for it's diabetes, ha! I have no idea who you're talking about but my daughter is Type 1 and has a CGM. So, it could well be the person is Type 1 rather than Type 2, so doesn't have to watch what they eat (although of course we all should) as long as she takes insulin to cover the food she's eating. That's one of the major differences between the types of diabetes and something I have to remind people often when they think my daughter can't eat treats. She may well be Type 2 though and so shouldn't be eating everything and anything ;)

Anyway, I shall retreat back to my shadows and enjoy the Tracker chat...
Donna is type 2 she’s said so on air... and if you watch her cooking channel she isn’t really friendly on ingredients

Reactions: 1

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I truly miss this sort of content. I'll have to go back and look for it.
I can never remember the name, it’s something like wookie wickie. I used to really enjoy videos like that. He went to the mermaid place and then went for a paddle and came across the manatees. It’s a life long dream of mine to see and swim/be in the water with wild manatees but even if it wasn’t it was still a good video. I used to enjoy seeing more to florida than food

mjm9

VIP Member
Someone go and ask her to PROVE they gave this money and matched it? Ask about the huge chunk that YouTube took from the $7000 donations
Come on !
You know we are all blocked 😂

We will never know the truth.
The Bojos are GRIFTERS through and through 🤬!!

Blu

So, aside from what she pulled on Twitter, may I ask what other reasons people dislike her so intensely? I've only been watching about 2 years, though I've gone back and watched their old stuff since. After a while, I just started to get annoyed at how she interrupts Tim, corrects him CONSTANTLY, and Jenn-splains the most idiotic common sense BS. It became offensive that she is so full of herself that she thinks I care about what she thinks. If I need advice on good food or anything WDW, I'm gonna watch Molly All Ears or DFB. All other vloggers I watch for entertainment, not education.

GuruGossip

(and yeah, I forgot about the vlogs but I'm thinking she gets her little minions to flag a bunch so all she has to do is delete-delete-delete rather than search them out herself, no?)
I know its Guru Gossip, but how did she shut it down?

2020planner

VIP Member
ALERT!! ALERT!!! Video up with..... ONLY TIM at Animal Kingdom!
Miracle! It appears SOMEONE is getting the message. Totally waiting for him to say Bazinga...lol

EDIT...awwww crap. Abort.
I think it was just him (?) She only appeared for a brief flashback - which explained the new shirt he was wearing. Unless I was seeing something wrong.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I also wonder about Jackie SE latest answering questions video. She answered some things, but left out her bit on “What Not To Wear” which I would image would be of note, or that she was once married. She really avoids the topic of her age. I get the desire for privacy, but then again you put yourself out there; you are out there. Maybe COVID cabin fever is getting to everyone.
I get the want for some things to remain private, but when you’ve opened your everyday life to strangers on the internet you’re really giving up your privacy. Yes you get to choose what to show us but when part of what your showing is your boyfriend/girlfriend you can’t be surprised when people ask about your past. Also when you include things in your bio like being in an indie band and touring and working a job while clogging you shouldn’t be surprised that people want to know what you’ve done to make money. The thing that bugged me the most about it(I stopped watching not long in to the Q&A) is how Jackie kept saying “I don’t know”. Almost like she was afraid of making someone mad. But these were simple questions like “what’s your favorite Disney park” and she was flopping around saying “I don’t know uh EPCOT i don’t know MK?” If you’re going to answer easy opinion questions then don’t have a Q&A.....how hard is it to say “EPCOT because I like to expierence the different festivals that show the different food and drinks of countries from around the world”?

Blu

OT, please watch The Dis' Craig review the Epcot potstickers for possibly the most awkward food review ever, including calling the filling 'guts' lol Also, did someone count how many times Michael Kay says 'hypothetically' in today's vid?

I may be a douche for pointing this out but as a dvc member it enrages me to see people like Michael Kay wearing dvc Merch

Oh she’s mentally Ill as a social worker she screams borderline personality
No, you’re not. I questioned it myself, in fact you’re not really supposed to be able to purchase DVC merch unless you’re a member. Maybe someone gifted it to him but it’s annoying. I didn’t buy DVC merch until I became a member myself.

Galorious

VIP Member
Its just that on another gossip forum I used to be on, YouTube momma drama, they can actually see your IP, where you are in the world and your name!
Use a VPN like Surfshark. Cheap peace of mind, let's you watch Netflix content from other countries, etc

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
The discussion over on the Facebook fan page is gold today. I feel like Chris has to be on this page...his comments are getting a lot of likes too
This must be gone, as I don't see it.

It was pretty good, also found this: View attachment 473137
I think that’s the point....let them see the criticism, they don’t need a bunch of stans kissing their ass all the time. Videos would be a lot better if they at least listened to some criticism.
Do they check that page? I don't see them as members and if they on a fake account, how do we know it's them?

Art Vandelay

I swear that’s what I remembered they couldn’t stop and say hi but there was someone with an umbrella that’s why I asked about the nanny
[/QUOTE]
This does not surprise me. She’s a lazy mess. Remember she was being pushed in a wheelchair when she was preggers? Her doctor probably told her to get her lazy ass out of the chair 😂

poshusagi

I continue to be amazed at how the word "jealousy" always gets thrown around by the stans.

It's so juvenile and such a one-dimensional "argument." :rolleyes:
I agree. I understand there is a debate to how much they are overpaid currently, but I don't think any of us think this will last more than a few more years especially if they have more children. You can see in it getting harder day by day. They will have to adapt or the center will implode; you can't have school drop off be a home vlog everyday. They need a new plan and fast.

quietcandy

VIP Member
FFS, Tim couldn't even get the name of Hollerbach's correct. He called it "Hollerbach's: The Willow Tree". It's Hollerbach's Willow Tree Cafe. Jenn even got it wrong in the description.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
So they had a marshmallow from the same company that PMM went to in the springs a few days ago. Went and looked at Disney antiques like PMM does.

I wonder who's YouTube the slackers have been watching lately then !
I think I remember marshmallows being mentioned in an authentic Petey recap before Nate went there....not defending these bozos though because I doubt they would have touched the Star Wars house if Nate hadn’t got so many views on his videos. Funny that they were the ones freaking out over people using similar tags essentially saying it’s stealing and have made a big deal about saying they don’t want to watch other Disney vloggers because they don’t want to steal from them and they have been stealing left and right lately.

Side note my wife meeting Nate we chatted him for like five minutes... We actually appeared in his video while he was on runaway railway... he edits on a 14 year old computer using Windows movie maker...
The two times I met the whackers I met Tim separate from Jenn and he’s nice but he’s off... the one time we said hi to them in passing she was pregnant with jackpot and had someone holding an umbrella for them cuz it was hot that day

My grammar was horrible as I am not awake yet LOL
the editing part reminded me about how we discussed Jenns editing prowess(or lack thereof)....I found this on Twitter

712B054A-CD7B-4254-BBA6-A53619CF135C.jpeg

Last edited: