Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I went back and glanced a couple TT vids from three years ago. Boy, have TT and JT aged. I get it. We all have aged. They have a kid and that has never made anyone younger, but given that they still look rough. Who knows what happens with the camera is off and left on editing floor, but they look world wearied beyond the normal. I cannot help but speculate that there is some major stressors going on with these two. Scrutiny is the price one’s pays for putting oneself on the public stage, but there are times watching YouTube mini-celebs when one cannot help but wonder what is going on with them. The latest from A K Adventures has me wondering the same thing since they feel a bit off to me too. (That breaks my heart because they generally are a great couple to watch.). I also wonder about Jackie SE latest answering questions video. She answered some things, but left out her bit on “What Not To Wear” which I would image would be of note, or that she was once married. She really avoids the topic of her age. I get the desire for privacy, but then again you put yourself out there; you are out there. Maybe COVID cabin fever is getting to everyone.
COVID has been no doubt the breaking point for Jenn... she was fractured before now she’s gone

Reactions: 2

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
no, I tip on everything ordered and brought to the table regardless of it being discounted or even appearing on the final bill. I was a server for some time, my father owned a restaurant, my brother is a chef, and my mom waited tables for most of her life...so I kind of have a firm grasp on the service industry and how absolutely hard it can be so I always make sure to tip accordingly. The only way a server would see me “ding” their tip is if they literally walked up to the table and told us to go fuck ourselves 🤣🤣

but that’s just me...I understand that it’s not the norm for everyone especially other countries but I was just annoyed listening to Jackie “mansplain” her “generosity”
Exactly!! For the most part I love Jackie, but that just got on my nerves. My mom was a server while I was growing up and I know how hard it can be. That's why I have a tendency to overtip servers. LOL!! Especially if they give awesome service. Keep my drinks filled, check back and see how we are doing and if we need anything, etc. It doesn't take much to keep me happy.

debster

I tried to follow it and go thru the comments but I have zero clue who any of these people are they're chatting about. LOL And someone asked what DVC was and another said they liked Michael Kay's vlogs and I was like...Okaaaay...this may not be the place for me :ROFLMAO:
Maybe that’s why it should be the place for you... 😉

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
He did the same thing in the vlog where I got this choice still ... she looks puffy and heavy and unhealthy and all of a sudden the shot clicks to a higher angle and she looks much thinner ... it's super obvious but real quick, play it a couple of times you will see it. I don't have a time stamp but it was part of the OKW "staycation so we don't have to clean our mcmansion" last day vlog.
You could also tell in the PhotoPass photos that she couldn't retouch her body to slim it.

Just get some better fitting clothes and own your curves and the few pounds you put on Jenn; it happens to the great majority of us.

No need to awkwardly photoshop and shrink your face, waist, thighs, and legs all the time.

(though I DO think they eat like crap and that's not helping things...)

2020planner

VIP Member
Didn't you love Tim and Jenn's whole "why is the hotel called historic if it's not the oldest hotel?" talk? 🙄🙄😆
LOL. Yeah.

Also - Jenn - tell Tim is wasn't a cormorant. It was a female or a juvenile anhinga at 14:41. Anhinga have the snake-like neck. Females and juveniles have the lighter colored neck. Males don't. Cormorants have a litty bitty hook at the end of their beaks.

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
I was there twice last summer after it opened and had no issues at all with the mask on all day long, even in the extreme heat of August. I work full time with a mask on at all times though, and have gotten to the point of feeling naked without it.
I wear one all the time too and agree, NBD. I just dont want to have to monitor my three kids. I can just imagine all of the crud they would get all over them, losing them, having to buy more. I think we can wait until next year lol

Do you guys really think that Timbo would be an indoor ride rider if it weren’t for JennyBoo and her wokeness... I think he would be riding rides and everything
absolutely. he would be hanging out with the mass ensemble of vloggers too.

omgucnt

VIP Member
Not to throw my 2-cents in but I think the girl reposted it and it was Tim's original photo.

Universal liked the photo, reposted it, and gave the girl the photo credit.

Rather than either a) letting it go or b) being rational adults and contacting Universal directly to tell them it was actually Tim's original photo,

Tim and Jenn instead decided to put it on blast and tell everyone that the girl stole the photo and blah blah blah and sent all their stans after the girl. Turns out she was a minor and she ended up having to delete her IG account altogether.

Then they made some half-ass video apology "we're bad people" shit or something.
Yes you’re right! It was a while ago, my memory is bad.
Poor girl was beside herself with worry.

shadee91762

VIP Member
Queen could be a guy....LOL just saying...
A fabulous guy probably yaaaaass queen

Which group is this?

It was a comment left on there youtube video the other day.
The whole thing dev did where he explained his fiancée’s daughter was just stupid
That sums up the whole DEV everything 🤪

Which group is this?

It is petty, Tim banned me from the Reddit page because I asked how they manage all the staycations with the baby (he was younger at the time). I took my daughter to Disney when she was under a year and it was a nightmare.
It was a comment someone made on youtube about Tim's big hotdog 🌭

One fun story is that many of his past girlfriends have come forward and said he’s verbally abusive...with bystanders corroborating those stories.

he’s also been known to be a nightmare roommate during DCP

I don’t understand what Disney is thinking
Girlfriends or Boyfriend's??? 🏳️‍🌈

Attachments

Last edited:

NewMember2020

So, just wondering.... since SE, PMM, ATW and TT were at this carnival, how come we didn't see TT socializing with SE and PMM or did I miss that in one of the four videos (which I only watched TT's)? Or is TT too good to hang out with SE and PMM?

Charm

Chatty Member
I wonder what her family does? That's a "sleeping with the fishes" type of threat that she exploded with. If you wake up with a horse head in your bed, you know who to point at. Viva la trackers!

PJones

VIP Member
Tipping in the US is a regular topic on forums in the UK. What is right, what percentage should be left. Who gets it etc.
What do locals leave?