Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blu

Thank you! I stand corrected on the release date of the urban video! I never said you threatened them though - someone else made it sound that way. I said you took it down when they apologized - which I thought was a nice gesture. Enjoy your videos.(y)

Apologies to you and Blu! I don't want to spread misinformation! Unlike the trackers ...
No worries, but I did think that all that coincided with the George Floyd protests. I didn’t know the gay video had even come out back in March.

Reactions: 2

peedee

Chatty Member
I think so, when he mentioned it in the video Jojo was there and he said “we”
Not 100% TTT related but sort of:

I'm disappointed in what Kyle has turned his channel into. Initially I was ok with it because he was in the Disney College Program and he gave a perspective of that side of things. It was better than watching TTT doing hosted media events. Now he has quit his job to be a full time YouTuber and I find it sad that someone who spent time and money on a college degree sees value in Disney YouTube videos. He has the fused to his hip Jojo, the obnoxious wingman who acts like he just drank fifty cans of caffeine energy drinks every day. I'm disappointed that it seems TTT is giving more people delusions of grandeur that people can float on the back of Disney for a living.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
My husband would say “why do I feel like they treated their dog better than the baby?”

I know bandit was sick for a while and I don’t know specifics but I feel like they were super quick to put him to sleep once Jackson arrived. Like they couldn’t be bothered with Bandits issues anymore...
I always thought if Bandit was suffering that much put him down... it must have cost them a small fortune but probably for the clicks

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
New thread title suggestion AndNowItsTimeToGraspAtStraws inspired by someone in here but i cant remember who!

mmc2020

Remy is opening 10/1...not sure if that’s a break for the Trackers, they should definitely have the vaccine by then and won’t have an excuse not to ride indoor rides or a good reason to not be there for media preview
Exactly what I was coming here to say. I always figured this was going to be their excuse, but how do they play this out until October.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Dead.💀

Lol that people think 8.5 is big. Some of us ladies have much larger feet than that. I would never show them on YouTube though. 😂
exactly why I put big in quotations because I have definitely seen bigger feet. But like you said, I’m not about to blast them on YouTube or any other social media. Also I definitely wouldn’t put them on display looking like JennBos

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Is there any way they’d know your fake account? I don’t have Facebook so I can’t check.
Can they block your IP address?
Facebook isn’t that advanced it could be just me but oh well on to sending it to Tim and Jen LOL

• Haha

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I know that saying “I’m not racist” is basically and invitation for everyone to be like “SURREEE” but seriously I hate Dev for every single other reason except for his skin color. He’s just a horrible human being. And honestly I don’t know him personally but it’s that feeling that you get from someone...like we all get from Jenn. Also I’ve read some horror stories about Dev. I stand by my assumption that he is a trash human and I would stick by that statement even if he was white.
No you are absolutely correct... met him the day rotr opened and he was an absolute dickholew

Blu

Really Jenn?! So the people of Texas deserve it more than the “theme park” workers you claim you want to help. Or was your “help” complaining about me and other coworkers because of the quality of the food?To all of those wondering- yes Jenn has complained many times at Universal ever since “pizza fry” gate. Karma is bitch
Wait, what pizza fry gate? Never heard about that!

Resilient-Jedi

I just checked the FB group. Interesting stuff there and I give it less than an hour before it is deleted and gone forever. That's what they do there. During the racist video time they were deleting like crazy.

Which FB group is it? It looks like there are multiple fan pages. Is it public or private?

entsdell

So PMM, Jackie and TTT all posted from the same location. Wonder if it was awkward when they ran into each other.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
They really don’t have any ground to stand on for kicking out anyone out... B admitted that last night

Art Vandelay

I was really trying not to make that connection, but given how horrible he is at reviewing ANYTHING, I have to believe there may be truth to that. He’s nothing but a really bad WDW commercial he’s so far up their a$$.
He’s really not a very good vlogger. He’s incredibly boring. He has no personality I can’t make I though his vids. I guess he has so many subs because they are people with insomnia? 🤷‍♂️