Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Why are the 2nd and 3rd toes so long? 2nd longer than the big toe? I've never seen that before?
Mine go down in size from my big toe, each one shorter in length to the smallest toe.
My 2nd toe is longer than my big toe. No big deal you just don't wear shitty shoes that accentuate it. They are handy for picking up things on the floor 😁

Reactions: 7

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Yep. My mother used to sell shoes back in the day.

8 was always the standard - and most common - women's size and the size you could never find - it'd always be out of stock. LOL I know, because that was my size.

I've since gone up to an 8.5 too like @HereForTheT3a22.

But, I've always been told by others (notably males) that I have small-ish feet. So who knows? 🤪
maybe it’s the length of my toes that throws people/me off🤣🤣🤣

I’m not kidding you guys, my toes are SOO long I can actually pick stuff up with them. Which is probably why i noticed Jenn’s long ass toes right away. I just think putting them on display when they are that ugly is🤢🤢

😂😂

• Haha

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
I tried to follow it and go thru the comments but I have zero clue who any of these people are they're chatting about. LOL And someone asked what DVC was and another said they liked Michael Kay's vlogs and I was like...Okaaaay...this may not be the place for me :ROFLMAO:
I felt the same way! I don’t know any of the ones they are talking about and that Michael Kay comment....I’m not gonna go out of my way for that thread.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Someone on Jenn's twitter said this. This is EXACTLY why Jenn responded to that guy. A) She couldn't help herself after reading here and B) It was the perfect opportunity for a humble brag to throw out the "matching" comment. I'd still like to see receipts on that one.

Kelly G
Mar 12
I guess bad press is good press in this case. I wasn’t aware you guys did this, and matched it. So amazingly sweet of you guys to use your platform to help others.

I mean if there’s 50 different directions you can take a discussion and they all lead to the fact that Timbo and Jennie Antoinette are still freaking losers who cares how you get there
EXACTLY.

2020planner

VIP Member
Again, why I am flabbergasted that Tim's never been to the downtown area of the city he's lived in ALL HIS LIFE while professing to be an Orlando expert??? From their page:

We are based out of Orlando, Florida and focus on all things tourism. From Disney to Universal we have you covered. We also cover Sea World, Legoland, and International Drive. Join us as we travel around Orlando and see everything it has to offer!
He's been downtown. He was just making a stupid comment. Their favorite restaurant is Hawkers on Mills. The hair cut place they used to go to was on Bumby. I think he was just purposely trying to say dumb things as if it was somehow supposed to be funny. It wasn't.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Yes. long before covid hit - when the "urban party" and the "is gay contagious" videos came to light by FRE. Many, many people contacted Disney higher ups about it.
That channel is going to die a slow and painful death

It baffles me how lesser channels have patreons and these guys don’t... they will probably have to grasp at that straw sooner than later

Yes. long before covid hit - when the "urban party" and the "is gay contagious" videos came to light by FRE. Many, many people contacted Disney higher ups about it.
I contend FRE is a national treasure

Last edited:

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I'm sorry but this video really grinded my gears! Tim and Jen those shirts you bought were not misprints, they were counterfeit! trying to get back into Disney Graces and then showing a knockoff Disney souvenir store and supporting it? You literally bought counterfeit Disney Shirts, and the pins there are 100 % FAKE!

Why am I bothered so much by this? I used to work a couple of years for a high-profile celebrity and dealt with licensing issues.
Surely as a local you would know the difference between the outlets which sell official merch and the counterfeit ones. I’m not local or a disney vlogger but si easy to see character warehouse = official disney goods. That theme park outlet = counterfeit. I find it weird they will buy real gucci but then buy cheap Chinese knockoffs which don’t even make sense as they are graphics done by someone probably with no disney knowledge or even English in a sweatshop somewhere on poor quality clothing. They spent $60 there!

• Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah, I'm not liking any of their vlogs right now either. LOL

I think Jackson needs OUT of the vlogs altogether.

Maybe if I see that they finally pull him out of the vlogs and let him have a nice, normal childhood without a camera in his face, I'll think of liking a vlog again - solo Tim or non-solo Tim. ;)

Blu

nope just the face of an asshole who is suffering from the same “eat theme park junk until I pop” weight gain
OMG, he is the absolute worst! I can't stand his puffy face or his monotone voice. TTT, I do enjoy watching the baby; Michael Kay, I enjoy shaking my head at some of the really bizarre things he does on room tours. Even when it's for admittedly mean-spirited reasons, there's entertainment value to them. PC Dev, there is just ZERO reason to watch or enjoy him. How is he popular and the new king of WDW media list?!

NewMember2020

I got nothing. Same old same old with these two. Other than adorable baby J, these two are about as dull as you get and make going to Disney look boring. I also just wish Tim would stop being a micromanager with the baby and allow him to eat on his own.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
They lost us when they kept recommending a different charity every day that Jenn "personally researched". Having extensive experience in researching charities for the purpose of fraud, I became furious that she was recommending numerous charities that I guarantee had not been vetted with every states' Attorney Generals offices to ensure they had no complaints or via Charity Navigator to ensure good standing. If you are personally recommending to your 800K subs charities that they should donate to, you'd better be sure they are all legit.
Yeah the and “and now it’s time to help” phase was nothing but a meager attempt to save face... Someone mentioned on Twitter that Chapek dropped them from the media... I mean their black history month video from Disney springs was done after the fact when other vloggers did it and had the feel of a hostage video

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
My husband would say “why do I feel like they treated their dog better than the baby?”

I know bandit was sick for a while and I don’t know specifics but I feel like they were super quick to put him to sleep once Jackson arrived. Like they couldn’t be bothered with Bandits issues anymore...

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I needed to add a comment about their outlet video from yesterday. It sort of blew my mind that they said they had never been to that outlet center and didn't really know about it at all. We have been to that one many times and we go to that area maybe once per year or every other. It's weird to me that as vloggers for that area and lifelong residents that they would be clueless to one of the other main outlet places. It's obvious the "theme park" store is garbage and not real parks souvenirs, so the whole "this store wasn't like the character outlet" bit was lame AF. It is clear when you drive up that it isn't. They were just stretching this trip for video material because besides eating somewhere, there was nothing else for them to film. So boring, and you could also hear Jackson whining and fussing in the background in the Crocs store. WHY won't they let that kid out of the stroller, EVER?!

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Since we have nowhere else to discuss general Disney bloggers

I keep trying to give Jackie (Super Enthused) a chance but she just really grates on my last nerve.

in her most recent video she does this entirely too long spiel on how she used some sort of welcome discount from Landry‘s which cut her bill more than half but she’s going to tip on the full amount because that’s standard practice. Like great, what would you like? A pat on the back? You are a decent human being who recognizes that servers work hard. You don’t need to shout it from the rooftops. I guess I just get annoyed when people feel the need to announce that they won’t be assholes 🤣🤣

jumpman23

Chatty Member
So they had a marshmallow from the same company that PMM went to in the springs a few days ago. Went and looked at Disney antiques like PMM does.

I wonder who's YouTube the slackers have been watching lately then !