The Tim Tracker #129 He’s a Tracker; he’s a snacker; he’s a (potential) heart attacker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when people overdraw on top of their cupids bow to try to round off the top lip and look like a stupid Bratz doll. OK one it’s freaking ridiculous but two she didn’t even make it from one side to the other. It’s only on one side so she looks sloppy as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey decrepit haggard Greasy Spice, you have a bald spot.
View attachment 2159880

Ginn realizes Alaska is further west than California. No one tell her that Reno, NV is also further west than Los Angeles, her mind may literally blow.
---

witch realized she wouldn't be able to finish "editing" and uploading a vlog today. Late night live show it is cause Greasy Spice has got to get her attention-whoring on and get some super sticker money!!
Just wait until she finds out that Alaska is the most northern, western, and eastern state of the US.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Dim asked Ginn if she's noticed him limping around cause his hips are "real bad". She said no. 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It is stan VIP night... Tiffany and Candace both there and commenting. 🤢

Also, someone needs to join as a funny username and leave a sticker. She will read off the name in her list of names to thank. 😂😂

BigBaby
HolyCovidy
StannyLyn
Etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like this comment

Fabrisio’s World What do you think about Disney banning certain Disney vloggers as a potential rumor?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought I'd tune in for a bit.

They have breaking news about the new Japan pavilion restaurant.

Except they don't know the name of it.

So they need to look it up on their phone.

Oh, but Tim got distracted by his friend's message about pickleball.

Jesus, these two.

And that's enough for me.

Good night.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ginn said she watches the same episodes over and over again cause she misses stuff cause she's "working".

No, you just have a severe attention deficit problem witch.

Was that baby sleeping on his stomach???
Hard to tell.
Screen Shot 2023-05-09 at 7.29.32 PM.png

Why did Dim do a sing-songy "J¢'s being a big boy todaaaaay!" Why, is he finally not wearing diapers at night? What does that even mean.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just got an ad for Bombas socks come up in the middle of the live stream
---
Aalya asks "Have you met any other celebrities?"

Reactions: 6
They learned that an Izakaya is basically a Japanese bar that serves "small bites." They said they were excited but we all know the Trackers don't do "small bites."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.