The Tim Tracker #129 He’s a Tracker; he’s a snacker; he’s a (potential) heart attacker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said they have a "friend" at Rivian but he couldn't do anything for them to move them up in line. Though Dim tried to stop himself and pretend they hadn't inquired in using him to try to cut in line. He scratches his ear when he's caught in a lie/saying something he's realizing he probably shouldn't have said.
I just noticed Jen pinch the top of her left ear lightly when she was bullshitting about something

• Wow
Reactions: 11
FYI Jenn: no one hates you because you have a nanny. It’s the fact that you act so entitled. Why couldn’t you be left alone with a preschooler and infant so Tim can do an excursion? Jesus, they’re your kids. Single parents look after 2 or more kids everyday. I just can’t with this woman tonight…😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ginn seriously showed like 20,0000 bleeping selfies of her and Big Baby with only slight differences for each one. JFC witch, PLEASE FIND SOME HOBBIES YOU SAD BEIGE MEATSACK. She was so annoyed stans kept saying Big Baby looks like Dim because she insists he looks like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have been hiring engineers away from Rivian. Doing my part to smack the slackers 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She is blaming EVERYONE for their crappy parenting. Anything to keep from owning up to it. Ugh I hate people that take no responsibility’s for their tit

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't know if Ginn can't read and continued to get her own kids' names wrong, but she was 'reading' that some stan said the maternity shoot they did for Jackson was great, and then the bleeping witch starts talking about how it was a professional photographer at Aulani who did them. witch, WRONG CHILD. Your former friend Sparkly Nicole did your maternity shoot with Jackson. JFC.

They both admit they need to take a shower. As if Ginn's actually going to bother getting in the shower at midnight. Good one.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Did Ginn tell the nanny J$ was starting school now and that's why she got a new job? I still think the school told the Trackers J$ isn't ready for school yet.

Reactions: 14
Ginn says they can't do an Alaskan cruise because she's not sure if she can bring such a tiny baby on such a "cold cruise". OMG you dumb bleep, it's not like you're floating on a glacier for the whole cruise or floating in the ocean like it's a sinking Titanic, there's heating on the ship and Alaska still can get toasty too in the summer, I remember on one of my trips to Alaska actually thinking it was *too* hot.

How have they run off so many Nanny’s in less than 18 months?
*gestures at everything*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did she really talk about a third child? I must have missed that while washing dishes. I’m cracking up that Tim said their last name. I bet half of their dumb Stan’s watching will still think their last name is Tracker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ginn: "School and daycare can be shockingly expensive."

Only to bleeping dumb turds like you who procreate without even factoring in how bleeping expensive raising children in America is and not doing some GD deep thinking when considering the price of having children and raising them.

• Haha
How have they run off so many Nanny’s in less than 18 months?
I'm wondering if wherever they're picking out their nannny has some client rating system. I bet their score would be extremely low. Either that or they are just finding randos who'd rather clean dressing rooms at Kohls than deal with the Slackers.

Ginn says they can't do an Alaskan cruise because she's not sure if she can bring such a tiny baby on such a "cold cruise". OMG you dumb bleep, it's not like you're floating on a glacier for the whole cruise or floating in the ocean like it's a sinking Titanic, there's heating on the ship and Alaska still can get toasty too in the summer, I remember on one of my trips to Alaska actually thinking it was *too* hot.

*gestures at everything*
I actually have pulled up Juaneau's weather and it seems very pleasant this week. Highs are in the 40's but will go up to the 60's later this week. Now if they were worried about mosquitos I could actually see that being a concern. I hear they are quite bad (and large) in the summer.

Did she really talk about a third child? I must have missed that while washing dishes. I’m cracking up that Tim said their last name. I bet half of their dumb Stan’s watching will still think their last name is Tracker
Yep, someone asked about the third baby. Dim was alarmed she said maybe, he started asking her are you bleeping serious and the subject was dropped.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.