The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, it will ruin it for others. All thr vloggers ruin it for normal people.
He was throwing the books on the floor and they did nothing. Gin started to say something but never followed through. His behavior is only going to get worse and they have no one to blame but their own lazy ass selves.
Then they were books from the Orange County Library. If he’s gonna trash things, they need to buy their own things to trash. I also noticed he said he Doesn’t like the big brother book.

Reactions: 22
Letting him throw library books on the ground
He’s going to be a nightmare in school.

Reactions: 26
He was throwing the books on the floor and they did nothing. Gin started to say something but never followed through. His behavior is only going to get worse and they have no one to blame but their own lazy ass selves.
They tried nothing and are all out of ideas.

Reactions: 24
Then they were books from the Orange County Library. If he’s gonna trash things, they need to buy their own things to trash. I also noticed he said he Doesn’t like the big brother book.
One of the books had a tear down the middle of a page. 99.9% chance OG Buddy is the one who tore that page otherwise they'd probably bitch that the library has books in poor condition. And Dim's greasy fingerprints are probably smeared all over the pictures of anything resembling a booty butt or a "booty hole".

Reactions: 25
By the tinme they finally get this ugly vehicle, it will no longer be the cool thing for the very gauche.
---
He's giving major fucking perv vibes now. I'm getting creeped out. It's not cute Dim, it just makes you look like a predator that hasn't been caught. Yet.
---
I expect an accident of rolling BB(hahuhuh, it's fine, he bounces. Yeah.), soon to match the second degree burns on J$. And I agree you don't need to wallop a small kid to discipline them, you just have to be consistent with the rule and consequences. J$ has had neither. He wouldn't be hard to reach, he wants the interaction! They are failing the is child as parents. he isn't unhinged- they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.